This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The ICEman cometh...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 3:02 pm


Michelle Malkin

Malkin. Idiots tend to get distracted by saying "she's hawt!" lulling themselves into a false sense of security before they get kicked out of the country for being immigrants.
One of the
Pundits
Icon pundit.svg
And a dirty dozen more
Alan Dershowitz
Brad DeLong
David Brooks
David Frum
David Horowitz
Dinesh D'Souza
Hal Turner
Laura Ingraham
Michael Moore
Pamela Geller
Theo van Gogh
Thom Hartmann
v - t - e
Were you looking for psychopath?

Michelle Malkin (born 1970) is a particularly vile far-right US political pundit. And to merit the qualification "particularly vile" in the august company of Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage is truly awe-inspiring.

She stands out for openly defending Japanese American internment during World War II, and implying that Muslim civilians should be similarly locked up for the duration of the War on Terror (so basically until the Republican Party unanimously decides that Muslims are okay). She's also a proponent of torture, and demonizes her opponents at almost every opportunity, often for no particular reason.

Being a woman, she's usually the go-to alternative to Ann Coulter. Being Asian, (i.e., not white), she's often used to shield American conservative punditry from accusations of racism (regardless of the ironic fact that Malkin's a flaming racist herself).

Not surprisingly, Malkin is a regular contributor on Fox News, where she has been a guest host on The O'Reilly Factor.

Her rhetoric is so bad that Andrew Sullivan made up the Malkin Award for the most intemperate, hateful remarks of the year. (Both she and Coulter are ineligible for the award, to give others a chance at winning[1]).

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Michelle_Malkin

********

Between you and pkrhead, we are aware of all the purveyors of putrid on the airwaves and in print.

View user profile

27 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 3:42 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote: ....  
But of course the article is being picked up by mostly conservative leaning media outlets.   It's an opinion piece. Whaddya expect .. Vox or HuffPo is gonna pay for it?  Just remember in any response or comment you care to make on an article to to attack the message and not the messenger.  That is, ...  if you want to be intellectually honest.
Floridatexan wrote:"]
Michelle Malkin

Malkin. Idiots tend to get distracted by saying .....  etc etc etc


I can only assume by your response to Ms Malkin's opinion piece you have no rational/analytical refutation to offer.

Argumentum ad hominem much, 'Flo'?  Too easy.   Often the first resort of a lazy intellect, in my experience.  C'mon ... you're better than that. I know it.

View user profile

28 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 4:33 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote: ....  
But of course the article is being picked up by mostly conservative leaning media outlets.   It's an opinion piece. Whaddya expect .. Vox or HuffPo is gonna pay for it?  Just remember in any response or comment you care to make on an article to to attack the message and not the messenger.  That is, ...  if you want to be intellectually honest.
Floridatexan wrote:"]
Michelle Malkin

Malkin. Idiots tend to get distracted by saying .....  etc etc etc


I can only assume by your response to Ms Malkin's opinion piece you have no rational/analytical refutation to offer.

Argumentum ad hominem much, 'Flo'?  Too easy.   Often the first resort of a lazy intellect, in my experience.  C'mon ... you're better than that. I know it.

Kiss off, jerk. I just read the crap piece she wrote and completely wasted 3 minutes. My name, again, is not Flo. And you really are a jerk. THAT is ad hominem. What I did before is character assassination.

View user profile

29 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 4:39 pm

Floridatexan wrote: What I did before is character assassination.

lol ... so you weren't trying to make any kind of argument against the things Malkin was talking about in her opinion piece.  Just assassinating her character.  I knew that actually .. I was just trying to see if I could get you to step up to the plate a bit, so to speak.  

Okay then, I can see you just want to sit in the stands and hoot and holler and throw spitballs at the real players.  Pardon if I don't take you very seriously, then.    (I still love ya, though!   I love you  You got some passion in ya, at least. I'll give you that. I always admire that in people ... as misguided as it may sometimes be. )

View user profile

30 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 9:26 pm

Good NYT article.  I could speak at length about this .. but suffice it to say I agree with much of what these Agents have to say.

The fracturing of the old INS into three completely separate agencies withing DHS (CBP, ICE, and USIS ).. including the merging the INS Office of Investigations (OI) with the former US Customs OI in the creation of ICE, was a terrible idea .. as was removing Federal immigration functions from underneath auspices of the Department of Justice,  (and many of us thought so at the time, but nobody was asking us what we thought ... immigration or customs.)

I always liked to say back then .. "Department of Homeland Security?  We HAVE a Department of Homeland Security.  It's called the Department of Justice!"

Agents Seek to Dissolve ICE in Immigration Policy Backlash

By Ron Nixon
June 28, 2018

WASHINGTON — At least 19 Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigators are seeking to dissolve the agency, concerned that the Trump administration’s crackdown on illegal migrants has limited their ability to pursue national security threats, child pornography and transnational crime.

....


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/us/politics/ice-immigration-eliminate-agency.html

View user profile

31 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 10:04 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Floridatexan wrote: What I did before is character assassination.

lol ... so you weren't trying to make any kind of argument against the things Malkin was talking about in her opinion piece.  Just assassinating her character.  I knew that actually .. I was just trying to see if I could get you to step up to the plate a bit, so to speak.  

Okay then, I can see you just want to sit in the stands and hoot and holler and throw spitballs at the real players.  Pardon if I don't take you very seriously, then.    (I still love ya, though!   I love you  You got some passion in ya, at least.  I'll give you that.  I always admire that in people ... as misguided as it may sometimes be. )

You can KMA. I left people like you in the dust years ago.

View user profile

32 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/28/2018, 10:21 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

You can KMA.  I left people like you in the dust years ago.

Awww, c'mon 'Flo' .. don't be like that.  Remember that night in Montana? Laughing

View user profile

33 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/29/2018, 1:12 am

EmeraldGhost wrote:  Remember that night in Montana?  

Jesus, is that cheesy and low-rent, dropping a tidbit like that and not giving us any details. At least tell us what she was wearing--or not, as the case may be.

View user profile

34 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/29/2018, 6:57 am

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:  Remember that night in Montana?  

Jesus, is that cheesy and low-rent, dropping a tidbit like that and not giving us any details. At least tell us what she was wearing--or not, as the case may be.

Didja ever consider that reference could be something like we had chained ourselves to the same tree in a protest at an indian reservation?  Or perhaps it was just 'Flo' chained to the tree & I came with the boltcutters and cuffed her up? (Wooooo .... bondage!) Or maybe we just shared a pipe and some 'shrooms at a hippie commune together and got high, high, high?

The reference could be anything ... get your mind out of the gutter, 'Deuce' !  Laughing   (And even if it were something as you suggest .. I never kiss and tell!)

View user profile

35 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/29/2018, 11:54 am

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:  Remember that night in Montana?  

Jesus, is that cheesy and low-rent, dropping a tidbit like that and not giving us any details. At least tell us what she was wearing--or not, as the case may be.

Didja ever consider that reference could be something like we had chained ourselves to the same tree in a protest at an indian reservation?  Or perhaps it was just 'Flo' chained to the tree & I came with the boltcutters and cuffed her up? (Wooooo .... bondage!)  Or maybe we just shared a pipe and some 'shrooms at a hippie commune together and got high, high, high?

The reference could be anything ... get your mind out of the gutter, 'Deuce' !  Laughing   (And even if it were something as you suggest .. I never kiss and tell!)

Well, this is gonna be fun to watch.

View user profile

36 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/29/2018, 11:16 pm

Deus X wrote:

Well, this is gonna be fun to watch.

Yeah, 'Flo' can be pretty uptight sometimes it seems. Based on some of her postings ... were I her doctor I might recommend an indica dominant hybrid. Maybe some Purple Urkle, Bubba Kush, or something like that?

View user profile

37 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/30/2018, 3:59 am

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Well, this is gonna be fun to watch.

Yeah, 'Flo' can be pretty uptight sometimes it seems.  Based on some of her postings ... were I her doctor I might recommend an indica dominant hybrid. Maybe some Purple Urkle, Bubba Kush, or something like that?

Don't try and drag me under the bus with you. I have no idea what you're talking about. You're on your own, pal.

View user profile

38 Re: The ICEman cometh... on 6/30/2018, 10:53 am

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Well, this is gonna be fun to watch.

Yeah, 'Flo' can be pretty uptight sometimes it seems.  Based on some of her postings ... were I her doctor I might recommend an indica dominant hybrid. Maybe some Purple Urkle, Bubba Kush, or something like that?

Don't try and drag me under the bus with you. I have no idea what you're talking about. You're on your own, pal.

Awww .. I'd never throw ya under the bus, 'Deuce' !

You can hop aboard & ride in it if ya like.  Free of charge ... no fares ever!!  Just don't be an ass or you might get left on the roadside somewhere out in the boonies.





(I have no idea what the lyrics mean ... I just like the vibe of the song)

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum