This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When it comes to separating kids from parents, the Nazis did it better.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trump isn't a real Nazi, just a pretender. When his idols were running Germany's hate show, they knew records were important. So parents and kids were tattooed with an i.d. number on one arm. The Nazis had no interest in re-unification of Jewish families, but they had a compelling appreciation for records-keeping. With their system, if reunification was desired, matching kids with parents would have been easy.

Trump's basket of administration deplorables never meant for today's detained minors to be reunited ... so no records have been kept.

Reality.

View user profile
I'm certainly no acolyte of Alex Jones and don't follow InfoWars (too much of a conspiracy theorist, for just one thing) and remind, but of course I'm far from being a supporter of Donald Trump. I came across this on another geo-politics forum I follow. And like I said in another thread where somebody brought up Ayn Rand ... kernels of truth can be found everywhere ... sometimes corncobs full of 'em!

So here you go, about 15 minutes.  Only about the first eight is pertinent to the topic at hand.  (the rest is some hysterical tirade about Hillary Clinton's email thing, and so far as I'm concerned, as someone once said in a certain viral video,  ... "[i]Ain't nobody go time for dat[/i]!"    :lol: )

So here, just some food for thought ... first eight minutes or so (or just first minute and a half, if you like to get the gist of it)

[youtube]isB0bodyudk[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isB0bodyudk

Hmmm .. for some strange reason my YouTube video button doesn't seem to be working to insert the vid into the post, this morning? Italics either?  So you'll have to click on the link.

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:I'm certainly no acolyte of Alex Jones and don't follow InfoWars (too much of a conspiracy theorist, for just one thing) and remind, but of course I'm far from being a supporter of Donald Trump.  I came across this on another geo-politics forum I follow.  And like I said in another thread where somebody brought up Ayn Rand ... kernels of truth can be found everywhere ... sometimes corncobs full of 'em!

So here you go, about 15 minutes.  Only about the first eight is pertinent to the topic at hand.  (the rest is some hysterical tirade about Hillary Clinton's email thing, and so far as I'm concerned, as someone once said in a certain viral video,  ... "Ain't nobody go time for dat!"    Laughing )

So here, just some food for thought ... first eight minutes or so (or just first minute and a half, if you like to get the gist of it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isB0bodyudk

Hmmm .. for some strange reason my YouTube video button doesn't seem to be working to insert the vid into the post, this morning?  Italics either?  So you'll have to click on the link.

Thanks for the input. Jones is right, Hillary and Trump sound a lot alike at times. But this thread isn't partisan, and the issue of young children being separated from their parents and then lost in an American gulag hasn't occurred before now. It's really not about politicians ... it's about our soul and values as a country.

View user profile
Young children are separated from their citizen parents that have broken laws everyday.

Solutions?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Young children are separated from their citizen parents that have broken laws everyday.

Solutions?

Are you really that dense? That's a rhetorical question. Children of convicted or arrested citizen criminals are indeed placed into custodial care, and almost immediately assigned to foster homes -- often those of the alleged criminal's family. The situation doesn't relate to the child of an illegal alien who is applying for asylum, and who has their child or children forcibly removed by Federal agents and placed into unlisted, undetermined detention. But it figures that a white racist like you would want to make such a comparison.

View user profile
The policy of criminally prosecuting every adult alien that comes across the border for misdemeanor 8 USC 1325 (aka: zero-tolerance) is what's drivingd this present crisis of having to separate so many accompanied illegal alien children from their illegal alien parents.   That, and the influx we've been having the past five, ten years now from Central America where things have been deterioriating progressively these past few years.  Guatemala and Honduras are on the verge of being failed States, actually.  Even the Obama administration struggled with how to deal with that from an immigration enforcement perspective.   As an old immigration guy though, I can tell you  .. I've seen a lot of "influxes" come and go over the years.  And sometimes they subside for a time then re-emerge.  But that's neither here nor there really for purposes of this discussion.

The previous policy was "catch-and-release" of non-criminal illegal border crossers with a child in tow.  (to disappear in the woodwork of America for the most part)     At the same time, it also encouraged people to bring their children when they travelled north .. knowing of the catch-and-release policy.   Word gets back home to Guatemala, Honduras, etc ... as to changes in US immigration policy ...don't think for a minute it doesn't  

Previous to "zero-tolerance" ... very few aliens illegally crossing the Southern border were prosecuted for 1325.  It would have been a logisitical nightmare to do that (see present situation)  The USAO's just didn't want to fool with it .. they had better things to do and same same for BP & ICE.  And it was pointless because it's a piddly time-served kind of charge once you get through the guilty plea which can take 15 to 40 days and sometimes longer depending.  A misdemeanor 1325  charge previous to what's happening now was something you would more often see with aliens arrested in the interior of the US ... and even then the USAO guidelines required some kind of aggravating circumstances.  (of which there are several  ... but I'll not go into all that because it's not relevant to the immediate topic and I don't want to bore anybody .. which apparently I do sometimes?)

As to border area arrests ... in the past you would only see cases of an accompanied child separated from their parent when there was reason to question actual parentage.  Otherwise it was catch-and-release.  Or when the parent had been previously formally deported two or three or more times .. or maybe had just one previous formal deportation but also some other non-immigration related criminal conviction in the USA in his/her past.   There were USAO guidelines on that.   In that event (having been previously formally deported several times)  they would be charged with felony 8 USC 1326 (Re-entry of a Deported Alien) and if they had a child in-tow the law would require they be separated and the child go to HHS for placement as is required of unaccompanied juveniles per the Flores agreement.   But the cases of a Re-entry charge of a person with a child in tow were not all that many to deal with relative to what they are doing at present with all the misdemeanor 1325 prosecutions they are doing under zero-tolerance.  I bet all the AUSA's detailed down to the border in recent months are really pissed ... what a sucky detail for an AUSA!

I know one thing for certain .. all this blatant political posturing, grandstanding, and spinning of facts by our politicians on both sides of the partisan divide is not helping things.  (to say nothing of certain segments of the media) It's making it worse in fact.  They should all be in a room together respectfully hammering out political compromises with each other to solve the problem ... like adults!  Shame, shame, on them all !!!

But in a few weeks or couple of months the vast majority of Americans and the media will be weary of it all and have moved on to something else to be all worked up about and fight over.   Then they'll go out and vote for these same scuzzy Democrats and Republicans in November, in 2020, and beyond.  ADHD Nation!

View user profile
Our native birth rate is below replacement. We need increased legal immigration. This idea that you will employ Americans by cutting off immigrants lacks any semblance to the economic reality that population drives economic growth.....as the baby boom bubble goes away there is going to be a population and resulting economic decline. Increase legal immigration with five year work permits. Tax and monitor, and after five years give them a path to citizenship. I do not care what color or religion......we need legal immigration to be greatly expanded. Think about who is going to empty you bed pan in twenty years.....some multi generation failed white trash who justify their existence by proclaiming they are superior to Muslims and Mexicans, or an immigrant who is willing to work for the American dream.......

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Our native birth rate is below replacement.  We need increased legal immigration.  This idea that you will employ Americans by cutting off immigrants lacks any semblance to the economic reality that population drives economic growth.....as the baby boom bubble goes away there is going to be a population and resulting economic decline.  Increase legal immigration with five year work permits.  Tax and monitor, and after five years give them a path to citizenship.  I do not care what color or religion......we need legal immigration to be greatly expanded.  Think about who is going to empty you bed pan in twenty years.....some multi generation failed white trash who justify their existence by proclaiming they are superior to Muslims and Mexicans, or an immigrant who is willing to work for the American dream.......

Granted our country would benefit at present by increased immigration.  Even many Republicans would agree with this to some degree or other.  Migration of so-called "new blood" has historically been a hallmark of many great civilizations throughout history.

But quite obviously to allow the entire world of people who would wish to enter without limitations of any kind would be disastrous.  And of course we want to restrict the criminal element as much a possible.  So imposition of some limitations on how many may join our society must needs be imposed. And if we are to impose such limitations on the numbers of people who may come here, who are they to be then?   There are several ways that jump to mind just off the top of my head.

*  Those with the most need from our society (the poor, the uneducated, the sick/disabled, the aged, the oppressed, etc) , or

* those from who our society might most benefit (the educated, the ablest, the young, the healthy, those with the most resources,  etc), or 

* those with the greatest familial or cultural ties to our country .. or those with the least in the interest of cultural diversity ... regardless of how they may be of benefit or detriment to our society.

* we strike a balance between those in most need, those of whom we have most need, and those with/without familial or cultural ties. But what should that balance look like and who decides?

* we allow popular sentiment to determine who gets to come.

* we allow those into our society who are ablest to get themselves here in spite of whatever hardships they must endure to do so or legal limitations we have imposed? By hook or by crook, so to speak. This is kind of what we get by and large with illegal immigration.

Interestingly, relating to that last "option".... I read a quite fascinating article a year or more ago about a certain genetics study.  I don't recall all the details, but it was predicated upon other recent genetic discoveries that there are certain genetic markers in individuals more prone to risk-taking behaviors that do not appear in those who are less-prone.  The participants in the study I was reading about were  people from North America whose ancestors had migrated from Europe several hundred years ago (it was some area of Canada as best I recall) and people from some area of Europe where the North American demographic's ancestors had come from whose families had been there for many generations.    What they found was a statistically higher percentage of the North American demographic possessed the risk-taking genetic markers than was found among the European demographic.  Nothing is proved by this one study alone, of course ... but one might argue from it is that it was the risk-takers who were more prone to endure the risks and hardships of puling up stakes and journeying to the "New World" leaving friends, family, and all they ever knew behind (kind of like moving to Mars or something) and thus  that the people we actually want here are the illegal aliens!, Shocked  because risk takers tend to be the most motivated/productive in re-energizing a society.

( Of course I imagine if they studied a prison demographic vs a peaceable persons demographic, one might find similar statistical differences in the risk-taking genetic marker?)

View user profile
The solution is simple. If racism is not the basis of restrictions on immigration, then increasing legal immigration will solve illegal immigration. However, when the President wants more Norwegians.......it is all about fascist racism. People do not want to be a minority in their own country, but that die is already cast, and how the majority today treats minorities will be the sad standard when that majority becomes the minority.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The solution is simple.  If racism is not the basis of restrictions on immigration, then increasing legal immigration will solve illegal immigration.  However, when the President wants more Norwegians.......it is all about fascist racism.  People do not want to be a minority in their own country, but that die is already cast, and how the majority today treats minorities will be the sad standard when that majority becomes the minority.

This immigration crackdown is nothing more than Bosnian-style "ethnic cleansing" and CBP/ICE is Trump's chosen Einsatzgruppen-esque instrument.

We've been doing this to Mexicans and Central Americans since the Mexican Repatriation insanity in the 1920s. It's another racist American disgrace.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum