This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crisis Actor at Migrant Detention Center...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Crisis actor spotted at Texas child migrant detention center

First Lady Melania Trump paid a visit to McAllen, Texas, on Thursday to make an “unannounced” visit to the migrant children detained at Upbring New Hope Children’s Center.

In a short speech, the first lady thanked staff for their “compassion and ... kindness.”

The first lady’s visit came after an additional report alleging that many of the detention centers where migrant children are being sent have sordid histories of physical and sexual abuse. One particularly disturbing case alleges that the mother of a young Guatemalan boy was sent the hospital bill for her son’s sexual assault inside a New York migrant shelter. She claims to have been told only that there had been “an incident with a boy.”

Other migrant detention centers have allegedly been drugging children against their will with psychiatric medication that “rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly.”

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-ol-enter-the-fray-crisis-actor-spotted-at-texas-child-1529602093-htmlstory.html

View user profile
LOL !!  Well I bet it gives all the trumpaloopas a warm/fuzzy anyway.

Yeah, I heard there were bunch of 'Dem pols virtue-signaling at the SPC in McAllen recently too.

And up in New Jersey:

What do they think they're gonna find?  Illegal alien kids being whipped with chains and their knuckles being rapped with wooden spoons by Pentecostal nuns or something?  (Oh, wait .. forgot.  Pentecostal's don't have nuns ... women are for making babies with that crowd.)

All this sudden faux concern and outrage, from a buncha non-practicing lawyers, corporate shills, and the like who actually never gave a crap before ...   Rolling Eyes     I have for some time felt they should install time-clocks in the Congress and the White House and require them to punch in and out ... 40 hours a week at their assigned posts, minimum.

Know the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?   One's a scum-sucking-bottom-feeder, and the other is ... a fish. Laughing

View user profile

View user profile

Anyone who can walk 3 grueling months with a child to escape death and violence and want a better life, can live next to me any damn time. JD Luckenbach

“But Obama did it too” is the new “But her emails.”

Welcome to America, where we believe a talking snake was literally real but "love your enemies" was just Jesus bein' all metaphorical. - John Fugelsang

View user profile
Jesus walked on water, healed the sick and returned from the dead but he never had to contend with Fox News.

View user profile
[quote="Telstar"]Jesus walked on water, healed the sick and returned from the dead but he never had to contend with Fox News.[/quote]

Another fictional character didn't either ... Bilbo Baggins. Of course he did have orcs & Gollum to deal with. I guess that might be kind of the same? :lol:

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:Jesus walked on water, healed the sick and returned from the dead but he never had to contend with Fox News.

Another fictional character didn't either ... Bilbo Baggins.  Of course he did have orcs & Gollum to deal with.  I guess that might be kind of the same?  Laughing

Jesus Christ was not a fictional character.

View user profile
[quote="Floridatexan"]

Jesus Christ was not a fictional character.[/quote]

Okay, 'Flo.'   Whatever you choose to believe about that is fine with me.  If it helps you and you ain't hurting nobody with it, I'm fine with ya on it.

It's whole 'nother topic than this particular thread is about, but if you care to start a thread I might engage with you a bit on it.  Probably wouldn't belong in the "politics" section.  Bear in mind though, I'm not one of those wild-eyed bomb-throwin' yelling activist political a-theists, so if you're looking for that you might be disappointed. Why get all worked up about some common cultural superstition  you don't personally believe in? ... so I figure.

[img(600px,400px)]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b1/Frodo_lives.jpg/1200px-Frodo_lives.jpg[/img]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Jesus Christ was not a fictional character.

Okay, 'Flo.'   Whatever you choose to believe about that is fine with me.  If it helps you and you ain't hurting nobody with it, I'm fine with ya on it.

It's whole 'nother topic than this particular thread is about, but if you care to start a thread I might engage with you a bit on it.  Probably wouldn't belong in the "politics" section.  Bear in mind though, I'm not one of those wild-eyed bomb-throwin' yelling activist political a-theists, so if you're looking for that you might be disappointed. Why get all worked up about some common cultural superstition  you don't personally believe in? ... so I figure.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

My name isn't Flo. Neither is my screen name. How about I call you "jerk"?

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote: ...

My name isn't Flo.  Neither is my screen name.  How about I call you "jerk"?

Ah, I just like to give people little nicknames, 'Flo' ... perhaps you'd prefer 'Tex'?   Don't mean nuthin in particular by it.  You should consider it a sign of my amity towards you.  Very Happy

Whatever you choose to call me that suits your fancy, ...  well I don't mind so much.  If it's offensive .. well, I'm kinda used to that from some corners on this particular forum.  But, go ahead, be that way if you want.  "jerk", "racist" "nazi" ...  as the young girls like to say ... "what-Ever!"  And as I like to say ... "Freedom of speech, baby!" Very Happy

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."  --- Matthew 15:11  KJV

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum