Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump should be hung for treason.

+2
2seaoat
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider:  What have been Putin's goals for the past decade?  Answer: Sew distrust of their governments among the people of Western Europe and the United States.  Plant dissension, racial and religious conflict, applaud tribalism, and break down western institutions and alliances.

Based on his actions, there is no doubt whatsoever that Trump is Putin's puppet.  Trump has succeeded in destroying equitable healthcare, and given the big drug companies support of raising prices any way they care to.  He's all but destroyed the EPA, the FDA, the FBI, the Justice Department, public education, and all efforts to make global warming a major issue.  Instead of pulling back American overseas military actions, we now have more than 300 foreign military bases and are fighting in the MidEast, Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan.  He's applauded Kim Jong Un and Putin every chance he gets, and he's done his best to destroy U.S. relationships with virtually all our traditional allies.  

Putin, Kim Jong Un, and Bashir Assad have never been stronger. The Singapore summit's real winner was China.  With his mouth, Hair Twittler has almost single-handedly destroyed overseas trade.

As I stated at the beginning, Hair Twittler shouldn't be impeached -- he should be hung or shot for Treason.  

And the non-vertibrate Republican Party continues to support him, or remains silent from fear.

Reality!  

Last edited by Wordslinger on 6/19/2018, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

President Trump would complain about the rope at his hanging.....made in Chiiiiiiiiina.

zsomething

Trump just withdrew from the U.N.'s Human Rights Council. Probably in a "you can't fire me, I quit" move before they could give him the bad p. r. of kicking him out for the way he's treating immigrants.

How much you wanna bet he's also going to want to withdraw from the U.N. altogether, and NATO? Just like Hitler's Germany withdrew from the League of Nations?

It's what Putin would want, so Trump will obey.

I swear, I don't know exactly what Putin's got on Trump, but it must be something more amazing than a golden showers tape. Maybe something involving a dead little girl or a live little boy. Or a couple sheep and a goat. Whatever it is, it's something. Trump has a definitely closet-crush on Putin, but it's more than just that.

If Trump's not actually working for the Kremlin, then all I can say is that if the Kremlin did have somebody in the White House working for them, I don't know what they'd really do differently.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Dems want illegal immigrants to infest our country."

zsomething

Floridatexan wrote:
"Dems want illegal immigrants to infest our country."

Amazing, ain't it? A president, trying to stir up that kind of division?

Y'know, I really hated Dubya, but even he never did stuff like that. The conservatives love to claim Obama did, but when I ask for examples they best they can come up with is stuff like, "Well, he said Trayvon Martin could have been my son!" Somehow, in their heads, a compassionate observation is "divisive." Ah well.

Then Trump says a half-dozen things like that -- or worse -- a day, and they don't get why everybody doesn't just love him.

They build up little monsters which don't resemble reality and then they battle them... and they turn a blind eye to anything their guy does.

I mean... here's the shit they're doing:

Somehow, they'll try to defend that.

Jake92

President Trump is just enforcing the law passed by Clinton and supported by Obama, but never upheld by either of them.

Deus X

Deus X

Jake92 wrote:President Trump is just enforcing the law passed by Clinton and supported by Obama, but never upheld by either of them.  

Well, we've finally heard from the "low information" segment of the voting public, AKA Trump's base.

Jake92

HILLARY LOST and YOU have to reply with the only thing you can think of, name calling. Well, we've finally heard from the "low information" segment of the voting public, AKA Trump's base.

Deus X

Deus X

Jake92 wrote:HILLARY LOST and YOU have to reply with the only thing you can think of, name calling.  Well, we've finally heard from the "low information" segment of the voting public, AKA Trump's base.

HAH! That's rich! A Trump supporter sniveling about name-calling! Hey, Sparky, look up IRONY in the dictionary... assuming you have one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum