This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By saying nothing, alll you republicans are shamefully anti-America!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Get real. You know very well that Trump and his minions daily do all they can to tear down faith in American law enforcement -- the FBI, the CIA, NSA, the Justice Department, etc. They openly sew distrust in our justice system and agencies. Yet you republicans profess loyalty to Law Enforcement officers. Yet you say nothing.

Trump's alibi team claims he's above the law -- and you republicans say and do nothing.

Living in a nation founded on the principle of law, your leader daily defies the law, brags about it, and you say nothing.

Head of the EPA -- Scott Pruitt -- defies Federal Law by using his office to secure a Chic Fillet franchise for his wife, and as this scandal unfolds Trump commends Pruitt's performance... and you say nothing.

Reality: Your silence says everything about your loyalty to America, American values, morality and integrity.

It's good for us to know our enemies!!

View user profile

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:Get real.  You know very well that Trump and his minions daily do all they can to tear down faith in American law enforcement -- the FBI, the CIA, NSA, the Justice Department, etc.  They openly sew distrust in our justice system and agencies.  Yet you republicans profess loyalty to Law Enforcement officers.  Yet you say nothing.

Trump's alibi team claims he's above the law -- and you republicans say and do nothing.  

Living in a nation founded on the principle of law, your leader daily defies the law, brags about it, and you say nothing.

Head of the EPA -- Scott Pruitt -- defies Federal Law by using his office to secure a Chic Fillet franchise for his wife, and as this scandal unfolds Trump commends Pruitt's performance... and you say nothing.

Reality:  Your silence says everything about your loyalty to America, American values, morality and integrity.

Just found this on a discussion of the idiot's cancellation of the WH visit by the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm sure everyone has seen the clips of the idiot "celebrating America" instead, when most of the team declined to show up, and NOT EVEN KNOWING THE WORDS to the National Anthem and America the Beautiful. Pathetic.

Written by: Andrew Freborg

As a veteran

I stand to honor the promise the flag represents.

You kneel because that promise has been broken.

I stand to affirm my belief that all are created equal, and to fight alongside you for that promise.

You kneel because too few stand with you.

I stand because we can be better.

You kneel to remind us to be better.

I stand to honor all that have fought and died so that we may be free.

You kneel because not all of us are.

I stand because I can.

You kneel for those who can't.

I stand to defend your right to kneel.

You kneel to defend my right to stand.

I stand because I love this country.

You kneel because you love it too.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:Get real.  You know very well that Trump and his minions daily do all they can to tear down faith in American law enforcement -- the FBI, the CIA, NSA, the Justice Department, etc.  They openly sew distrust in our justice system and agencies.  Yet you republicans profess loyalty to Law Enforcement officers.  Yet you say nothing.

Reality:  Your silence says everything about your loyalty to America, American values, morality and integrity.

They are a cancer and America won't recover until they are cut out of it.

View user profile
His supporters are creepy now. They've gotten so far into the cult thing it's like Children of the Corn, and Trump is He-Who-Walks-Behind-The-Rows.

One of my Republican co-workers is dumb as a sack of dryer lint, but she tries to mean well, for the most part. She screws up a lot because she keeps acting on stuff her family tells her (I think I'm fated to beat the shit out of her brother one of these days), but she tries to not be a bigoted piece of shit. Which is an improvement on some of my other right-wing co-workers, like the named-after-a-character-on-Dukes of Hazard girl we had to take aside and explain that if she wants to be an asshole who uses words like "nigger" and "chink" then she at least ain't gonna be doing it at work. (Ever wonder why I have such animosity toward Republicans? It's because I know a lot of 'em. They aren't all bad, but there are so few un-bigoted ones it's almost not worth the effort to sort 'em out).

Anyway, the lady with the dumb brother's always asking me things like "How did anybody ever follow Hitler?" (when she's not asking me things like "When you plant things, should the roots point up, or down?" or "Do people on the internet ever tell lies?" or "Is plastic good for dogs to eat?" or "What's biology about?" - and I WISH I were making those up but I swear I'm not).

If you want to know how people get tricked into following Hitler... just watch FOX News for a night. There's the answer. What kind of people get tricked into it? Apparently the same kind who wonder how such things ever happen. It creeps up on them and they go with it, out of sheer, stupid tribalism. And they have their little support group to assure them that no matter how many bad things they do, they aren't the "bad people." And they'll cling to it just out of spite. They're not going to stand up to Trump, no matter what he does, because they'd rather burn the country down than give the rest of us the satisfaction of having been right when we warned them. "Who cares if we're supporting a guy who's pissing on the Constitution? It'll totally pwn the libtards, LOL!"

It's pathetic, but that's what a lot of the country's become. And they're married to it to the death, so, I'm not sure what else we can do but wait for them to die off from their own stupidity.

View user profile
Republican family values:

GOP Candidate Normalizes Pedophilia Because The Bible

Michigan State Senate candidate Mike Saari argues men being attracted to 12-year-old girls is normal because it’s in the Bible.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/06/gop-candidate-normalizes-pedophilia-because-the-bible/

Read the rest of the article, if you get a chance--his views on race relations are astonishing. Gosh, those Republicans sure do make a fella proud of his country!

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:

Just found this on a discussion of the idiot's cancellation of the WH visit by the Philadelphia Eagles.  I'm sure everyone has seen the clips of the idiot "celebrating America" instead, when most of the team declined to show up, and NOT EVEN KNOWING THE WORDS to the National Anthem and America the Beautiful.  Pathetic.

Written by: Andrew Freborg

As a veteran

I stand to honor the promise the flag represents.

You kneel because that promise has been broken.

I stand to affirm my belief that all are created equal, and to fight alongside you for that promise.

You kneel because too few stand with you.

I stand because we can be better.

You kneel to remind us to be better.

I stand to honor all that have fought and died so that we may be free.

You kneel because not all of us are.

I stand because I can.

You kneel for those who can't.

I stand to defend your right to kneel.

You kneel to defend my right to stand.

I stand because I love this country.

You kneel because you love it too.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: