This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married to the Mob

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/16/2018, 1:51 pm

Three things ...

This forum did used to be more enjoyable only because the conspiraloons (like the the late Bob and Teo) were clever and affable. Pkrdumb is just a disagreeable dullard. 

Pkrdumb has been here as long as anyone, but he has repeatedly deleted his accounts (and thus reset his join dates) in fits of butthurt, resulting from his inability to articulate a cogent argument. 

And, Pkrdumb’s (and Joanie’s) vendetta against Telstar stem from their obsession with a long departed forum member, who went by the name Bill, and who consistently beat them up and took their lunch money. Bill will forever live rent free in their craniums, and they’re convinced, despite a complete lack of any corroborating evidence, that Tel is his alter ego. 

View user profile

27 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/16/2018, 2:51 pm

That leaves out tons of crap. From boards failing over and over to ban pubs via polls to him outright doing it anyway. Dems changed into leftist comrade snowflakes when they couldn't tolerate a deviation from the dnc talkingpoints. I wish there were a cure. But in the meantime I'll keep pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards.

But it does hurt to be called "disagreeable" by a sweetheart like you. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

28 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/16/2018, 2:57 pm

Sal wrote:Three things ...

This forum did used to be more enjoyable only because the conspiraloons (like the the late Bob and Teo) were clever and affable. Pkrdumb is just a disagreeable dullard. 

Pkrdumb has been here as long as anyone, but he has repeatedly deleted his accounts (and thus reset his join dates) in fits of butthurt, resulting from his inability to articulate a cogent argument. 

And, Pkrdumb’s (and Joanie’s) vendetta against Telstar stem from their obsession with a long departed forum member, who went by the name Bill, and who consistently beat them up and took their lunch money. Bill will forever live rent free in their craniums, and they’re convinced, despite a complete lack of any corroborating evidence, that Tel is his alter ego. 

Thanks for the background info, I didn't know the full history. That clears a few things up. Smile

Ah, one of those people who constantly deletes their accounts. Every forum's got a few, and they're always pains-in-the-ass. It explains why he clings to the place -- he's addicted to it, even if it's no good for him. For him, this is the Hotel California...

View user profile

29 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/16/2018, 7:33 pm

PkrBum wrote:From boards failing over and over to ban pubs via polls to him outright doing it anyway.

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha ...

... the butthurt, ...

... she goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on ....

... Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

View user profile

30 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/17/2018, 1:18 am

Sal wrote: Pkrdumb is just a disagreeable dullard. 

Nailed it!

View user profile

31 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/18/2018, 6:50 am

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-wants-fbi-mole-in-russia-probe-outed

President Trump has reportedly joined his Republican allies in pushing for the Justice Department to release highly classified documents that would identify a top-secret FBI informant he claims illegally spied on his campaign. After Trump on Thursday accused the “Obama FBI” of planting a mole in his campaign in a scandal that he claims is “bigger than Watergate,” his lawyer Rudy Giuliani said the president has joined House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) in calling for the release of classified documents on the Russia investigation that would include details about the confidential FBI source, The Washington Post reports. Justice Department officials have warned that the release of such information could put lives at risk. “The prior government did it, but the present government, for some reason I can’t figure out, is covering it up,” Giuliani told The Washington Post, adding that the FBI’s use of an informant could make Mueller’s probe “completely illegitimate.” Both The Washington Post and The New York Times reported this week that a longtime FBI informant provided information to investigators early on in the probe about Trump’s ties to Russia, though no further details were available on that person’s role.

View user profile

32 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/18/2018, 9:13 am

PkrBum wrote:https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-wants-fbi-mole-in-russia-probe-outed

President Trump has reportedly joined his Republican allies in pushing for the Justice Department to release highly classified documents that would identify a top-secret FBI informant he claims illegally spied on his campaign. After Trump on Thursday accused the “Obama FBI” of planting a mole in his campaign in a scandal that he claims is “bigger than Watergate,” his lawyer Rudy Giuliani said the president has joined House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) in calling for the release of classified documents on the Russia investigation that would include details about the confidential FBI source, The Washington Post reports. Justice Department officials have warned that the release of such information could put lives at risk. “The prior government did it, but the present government, for some reason I can’t figure out, is covering it up,” Giuliani told The Washington Post, adding that the FBI’s use of an informant could make Mueller’s probe “completely illegitimate.” Both The Washington Post and The New York Times reported this week that a longtime FBI informant provided information to investigators early on in the probe about Trump’s ties to Russia, though no further details were available on that person’s role.

Still awaiting further details, of course .... but I rather suspect the "cooperating individual" with close ties to the campaign voluntarily (patriotically?) came forward to the FBI rather than having been nefariously "inserted" into the Trump campaign by the FBI as you insinuate above.  That's how it usually goes with these kind of things. If that be the case .... you don't think that would shed a little different light on the tale you're trying to spin here?

View user profile

33 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/19/2018, 5:43 am

Lol... the fbi inserted "informant" not a "spy". But I'm sure that'll pass for the left. Dirty dirty dirty.

spy
spī
noun
1.a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/us/politics/trump-fbi-informant-russia-investigation.html

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign. The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The role of the informant is at the heart of the newest battle between top law enforcement officials and Mr. Trump’s congressional allies over the F.B.I.’s most politically charged investigations in decades. The lawmakers, who say they are concerned that federal investigators are abusing their authority, have demanded documents from the Justice Department about the informant.

Law enforcement officials have refused, saying that handing over the documents would imperil both the source’s anonymity and safety. The New York Times has learned the source’s identity but typically does not name informants to preserve their safety.

Last edited by PkrBum on 5/19/2018, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

34 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/19/2018, 5:53 am

EmeraldGhost wrote:...you don't think that would shed a little different light on the tale you're trying to spin here?

In this particular case, the only instrument that's going to shed any light at all is a proctoscope.

View user profile

35 Re: Married to the Mob on 5/19/2018, 7:02 am

PkrBum wrote: ....

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign.  ...

Well, dang 'Pkr', I have no problem with that  .... that's exactly what they are supposed to do.

Why do you hate law enforcement?  Don't you want them to do their jobs .... or only when it comes to Democrats or other people you don't like?

Perhaps you should start referring to Trump as President Dindu Nuffin     Laughing

Edit ... okay, I was just reading an NYT article on this today. Apparently the FBI source spoke with two persons in the Trump campaign .... Carter Page & Papadupoulos. Now wait a minute ... didn't Trump say sometime back both of these men had only very minimal involvement in his campaign? Even referred to Papadupoulos as the "coffee boy." If this be the case, what could he possibly be worried about ... the "coffee boy" is gonna spill some coffee beans?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum