Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Zimmerman charged with stalking private investigator

+3
RealLindaL
Deus X
Telstar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of murder charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, has been charged with stalking a private investigator.

George Zimmerman charged with misdemeanor stalking
Prosecutors: Zimmerman stalked private investigator
Zimmerman scheduled to be arraigned May 30
READ IT: Summons issued by 18th Judicial Circuit (PDF)
According to the Seminole County Clerk of Court, the Sheriff's Office investigated Zimmerman over allegations that he stalked Dennis Warren in late December 2017.

Investigators handed over their findings in March, and the State Attorney's Office decided to prosecute.

Zimmerman faces misdemeanor stalking charges.

In a Seminole County Sheriff's Office report, deputies said Warren, a private investigator hired to find people who may be interested in participating in a documentary about Trayvon Martin and his case, was harassed and threatened over email, voicemail and text by Zimmerman.

At least one statement included a threat to feed Warren to an alligator.

"... He's well on his way to the inside of a gator as well. 10-4?" the Sheriff's document states.

Zimmerman told Warren several times, "I'll see you before you realize it," Sheriff's investigators said.

When Warren, on the advice of deputies, told Zimmerman to cease all communications, Zimmerman replied with "No!" and "Pursue charges," among other threatening statements.

Between Dec. 16 and Dec. 25, Sheriff's investigators said Zimmerman sent Warren 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails.

Zimmerman was served last week and is slated to be arraigned before Judge Mark Herr at 9 a.m. May 30.

http://www.mynews13.com//fl/orlando/news/2018/05/07/george-zimmerman-accused-of-stalking-private-investigator.html

Deus X

Deus X

Good!

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:Good!

DITTO!

Deus X

Deus X

The sad thing is he probably won't do any time--it's only a misdemeanor--but maybe the lawyers will bone him real good. Screw him, he's a real piece of shit.

After stalking a P.I., I wouldn't be a bit surprised if his life gets a lot more complicated.

Pity.

zsomething

George Zimmerman should be put down like a mad dog.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:George Zimmerman should be put down like a mad dog.

He's been enabled by Florida's Stand Your Ground law, by his father's position as a Virginia magistrate, and by partisan politics.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

He's been enabled by Florida's Stand Your Ground law, by his father's position as a Virginia magistrate, and by partisan politics.  

Whose fault will it be the next time the out of control fucker shoots somebody?

PkrBum

PkrBum

He's an idiot. Not in the Trevon incident necessarily... but he's going to wind up in jail for some bs.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I deeply resent your remark. I feel quite sad when a dog has to be put down.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:He's an idiot. Not in the Trevon incident necessarily... but he's going to wind up in jail for some bs.

Then you're one of those scum who thinks it's okay to kill an unarmed black teenager because he's carrying Skittles. Right?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He's an idiot. Not in the Trevon incident necessarily... but he's going to wind up in jail for some bs.

Then you're one of those scum who thinks it's okay to kill an unarmed black teenager because he's carrying Skittles.  Right?

That physically attacked and was slamming a smaller person's head against the cement.

Yes. There's nothing wrong with protecting yourself. Why do leftists want to be helpless?

See: Wounded Knee

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:

I deeply resent your remark.  I feel quite sad when a dog has to be put down.

Hopefully someone will cut the throat of the bastard so he dies slow and thinks about his crimes before he stops breathing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum