Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rudy's Baaaack

+3
2seaoat
Telstar
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rudy's Baaaack Empty Rudy's Baaaack 4/21/2018, 10:18 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Giuliani to Join Trump’s Legal Team

By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT   APRIL 19, 2018

"Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and longtime friend of President Trump, will join the president’s legal team in an effort to “quickly” resolve the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and possible ties to Trump associates.

Mr. Trump will also bring on Jane Serene Raskin and Martin R. Raskin, former federal prosecutors based in Florida, according to Mr. Trump’s lawyer Jay Sekulow. Mr. Giuliani is himself a former federal prosecutor.

“The president said: ‘Rudy is great. He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country,’” Mr. Sekulow said in a statement..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/us/politics/giuliani-trump.html

Where has he been hiding?  And, remember during the election when Rudy was bragging about new revelations coming within a few days?  It appears to me that the New York office of the FBI was leaking to Rudy (and who else?).  Comey apparently began an investigation into possible leaking by the NY office of the FBI, but he was fired.  

Rudy's Baaaack CvQZUuCWYAAzcJB
I'm not the only one to notice the resemblance to Col. Klink.

2Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/21/2018, 10:55 am

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:Giuliani to Join Trump’s Legal Team

By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT   APRIL 19, 2018

"Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and longtime friend of President Trump, will join the president’s legal team in an effort to “quickly” resolve the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and possible ties to Trump associates.

Mr. Trump will also bring on Jane Serene Raskin and Martin R. Raskin, former federal prosecutors based in Florida, according to Mr. Trump’s lawyer Jay Sekulow. Mr. Giuliani is himself a former federal prosecutor.

“The president said: ‘Rudy is great. He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country,’” Mr. Sekulow said in a statement..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/us/politics/giuliani-trump.html

Where has he been hiding?  And, remember during the election when Rudy was bragging about new revelations coming within a few days?  It appears to me that the New York office of the FBI was leaking to Rudy (and who else?).  Comey apparently began an investigation into possible leaking by the NY office of the FBI, but he was fired.  

Rudy's Baaaack CvQZUuCWYAAzcJB
I'm not the only one to notice the resemblance to Col. Klink.

A blast from her past.

Rudy's Baaaack Rudy_d10

3Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/21/2018, 12:14 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I read that his nickname after 9/11 was Adolph Ghouliani.

Here's Rachel Maddow discussing the Comey interview:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

Here's Rachel interviewing Comey about his memos as a partial basis for intent...the rest being Drumpf's interview with Lester Holt, in which he admits that he fired Comey to get rid of the Russia investigation, and the fact that he hosted prominent Russians in the Oval Office and bragged about the firing:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

4Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/21/2018, 4:43 pm

2seaoat

Last time I heard Rudy talk on TV he sounded like early onset dementia was taking a toll. There are some really good firms who are experts in criminal defense of white collar crime, and Rudy is not one of those. President Trump has surrounded himself with too many incompetent people, and the problem is that he does not have the experience to even recognize the same.

5Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/23/2018, 11:00 pm

polecat

polecat

Rudy's Baaaack 30705010

6Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/24/2018, 12:02 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

There are only two lawyers that I would prefer less than Rudy... and they're both Clinton's.

Do they even have law licences anymore?

7Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/24/2018, 5:55 am

Telstar

Telstar

8Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/24/2018, 3:45 pm

2seaoat

Neither of the Clintons have real criminal experience. Rudy was a very good prosecutor when he was a young man. Tenacious and righteous, but I am afraid the candle is out now.

9Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/25/2018, 10:49 am

zsomething

Rudy 9ui11iani has become such a clown that Trump can only hurt what little pretense of "credibility" he has by bringing him aboard. But that credibility is such a joke by now that even 9ui11iani can't really hurt it much, so, why not? Book Pee Wee Herman as counsel at this point, why not? Bring in a German Shepard in an F. Lee Bailey mask, announce that Perry Mason is taking your case and pretend that's a real guy... it's not going to embarrass a cabal that passed maximum-embarrassment quite some time ago.

10Rudy's Baaaack Empty Re: Rudy's Baaaack 4/25/2018, 12:20 pm

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Book Pee Wee Herman as counsel at this point, why not?  Bring in a German Shepard in an F. Lee Bailey mask, announce that Perry Mason is taking your case and pretend that's a real guy... it's not going to embarrass a cabal that passed maximum-embarrassment quite some time ago.

Leave it to zsomething to author a post that creates laughter and tears at the same time. It's just all too true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum