This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sean Hannity is Cohen's Third Client

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sean Hannity is Cohen's Third Client on 4/16/2018, 7:15 pm

Does this mean Cohen is Hannity's fixer?

View user profile
Let's see. Cohen is the fixer who paid over 100 grand to Stormy if she keeps her mouth shut about Spanky and Fox News has a history of covering for sex offenders like Ailes and O'Reilly so what connection could all this have to do with Hannity, hmmm.

View user profile
The last lawyer I heard of who worked for free was Tom Hagen, who fixed things for the Corleone family. But I believe they don't call guys like that lawyers... it's consigliere.

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
What does "employing" mean to you?

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:

Hannity and Spanky share more than just the same lying mouth, that's obvious.

View user profile

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:What does "employing" mean to you?

Well,all I know is the Federal Judge ordered Cohen's attorney to divulge the name of the third "client" .... and the attorney named Sean Hannity.  

Hillary didn't name him.  No left wing media pundits named him.  Mueller didn't name him.  It was Cohen's own lawyer who said so.

So ... according to Michael Cohen's own attorney, Hannity was a "client" of Cohen.  

If you (or Sean Hannity) want to dispute that you'll have to take it up with Cohen's attorney.

View user profile
polecat wrote:

Leave it to our polecat to provide a much needed laugh. Laughing

View user profile
So did Cohen advise Hannity to support Roy Moore or does Sean share the same urge to merge with teenage girls that Moore does?

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum