This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if the Russians Weren't Guilty of Nerve Gassing the Ex-Russian Spy?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We're back to asking: Who are we to believe? The link below makes a credible case that the story that Putin and the Russians tried to kill the ex-Russian spy and his daughter in Salisbury, England is total bullshit. Like the Tonkin Gulf Incident and Saddam's Nuclear Weapons Program.

Face it, we've got a government which lies profusely from the top down.

I don't have the foggiest idea who's telling the truth on this one. Do you?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49108.htm

View user profile
Who cares? Russia is a bad actor on the world stage. Ukraine, anyone? Crimea?

View user profile
I saw a special on vice news on HBO which dealt with the Russian targeted bombing of Syrian schools and hospitals. Those were intentional acts coming from their commander and chief. Putin is a self serving tyrant who will hurt as many people as he desires to reach his goals. There is a list of about 100 opponents of Putin who have been murdered. So let us say that someone other than Putin had their fingerprints on this attempted murder by poison. The man still is evil and a clear and present danger. The Russian people who had such optimism about democracy are now faced with the stark reality of tyranny. All across the globe tyrants are attacking democracy. Donald Trump is a classic case of tyranny and GOB patronage and installation of family members like we have reverted back to the very monarchy which we revolted. Putin has to go.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I saw a special on vice news on HBO which dealt with the Russian targeted bombing of Syrian schools and hospitals.  Those were intentional acts coming from their commander and chief.  Putin is a self serving tyrant who will hurt as many people as he desires to reach his goals.  There is a list of about 100 opponents of Putin who have been murdered.   So let us say that someone other than Putin had their fingerprints on this attempted murder by poison.  The man still is evil and a clear and present danger.  The Russian people who had such optimism about democracy are now faced with the stark reality of tyranny.  All across the globe tyrants are attacking democracy.  Donald Trump is a classic case of tyranny and GOB patronage and installation of family members like we have reverted back to the very monarchy which we revolted.  Putin has to go.

You make a number of valid points. I'm with you about Putin -- he's a murdering thug and his demise would be good for Russia and the world. But I'm still not certain about the English spy nerve gassing attacks.

As for American response -- kicking Russian envoys out of the country is utterly meaningless to Putin. If Trump was open to a response that truly costs he would have levered new sanctions. He didn't. And we all know why.

Face it, Trump's a Russian puppet, and everyone who supports Trump is acting like a traitor to America.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I saw a special on vice news on HBO which dealt with the Russian targeted bombing of Syrian schools and hospitals.  Those were intentional acts coming from their commander and chief.  Putin is a self serving tyrant who will hurt as many people as he desires to reach his goals.  There is a list of about 100 opponents of Putin who have been murdered.   So let us say that someone other than Putin had their fingerprints on this attempted murder by poison.  The man still is evil and a clear and present danger.  The Russian people who had such optimism about democracy are now faced with the stark reality of tyranny.  All across the globe tyrants are attacking democracy.  Donald Trump is a classic case of tyranny and GOB patronage and installation of family members like we have reverted back to the very monarchy which we revolted.  Putin has to go.

You make a number of valid points.  I'm with you about Putin -- he's a murdering thug and his demise would be good for Russia and the world.  But I'm still not certain about the English spy nerve gassing attacks.

As for American response -- kicking Russian envoys out of the country is utterly meaningless to Putin.  If Trump was open to a response that truly costs he would have levered new sanctions.  He didn't.  And we all know why.  

Face it, Trump's a Russian puppet, and everyone who supports Trump is acting like a traitor to America.  

SUSPICIOUS RUSSIAN DEATHS: 38

Sacrificial pawns or coincidence?

Dozens of high-profile Russians have died in the past three years in Russia and abroad in suspicious circumstances. Russian President Vladimir Putin has long dealt with opponents harshly. Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., said in March that Putin “has murdered his political opponents and rules like an authoritarian dictator.” Prominent critics of the Russian leader who had been murdered in previous years include journalists, anti-corruption activists and politicians. Most of the recent deaths were people with information that could be damaging to people in the Kremlin, and fall under several categories.

By Sarah Hurst, Oren Dorell & George Petras
May 2, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/suspicious-russian-deaths-sacrificial-pawns-or-coincidence/

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:We're back to asking:  Who are we to believe?  The link below makes a credible case that the story that Putin and the Russians tried to kill the ex-Russian spy and his daughter in Salisbury, England is total bullshit.  Like the Tonkin Gulf Incident and Saddam's Nuclear Weapons Program.

I don't have the foggiest idea who's telling the truth on this one.  Do you?

The Brits sure seem convinced and their investigation has a trail leading from the door of the poisoned pair (where it was smeared on the door handle of their flat) to various places they went that day. Another article I read about the toxin (a nerve agent class called Novichok) explains how complicated the method of delivery was (and potentially dangerous to many, not just the targeted person) - such that it was likely sponsored by a government player - you know - like Putin.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43315636

View user profile
gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:We're back to asking:  Who are we to believe?  The link below makes a credible case that the story that Putin and the Russians tried to kill the ex-Russian spy and his daughter in Salisbury, England is total bullshit.  Like the Tonkin Gulf Incident and Saddam's Nuclear Weapons Program.

I don't have the foggiest idea who's telling the truth on this one.  Do you?

The Brits sure seem convinced and their investigation has a trail leading from the door of the poisoned pair (where it was smeared on the door handle of their flat) to various places they went that day. Another article I read about the toxin (a nerve agent class called Novichok) explains how complicated the method of delivery was (and potentially dangerous to many, not just the targeted person) - such that it was likely sponsored by a government player - you know - like Putin.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43315636

I agree with your point.  But believe-ability in anything broadcast by one government about another government is at an all-time low.  Irac, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Ukraine, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Iran, etc. etc. etc.  Once again I ask: "Who are we supposed to trust?"

View user profile
Who benefited is the salient question.

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum