This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking Trump

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tracking Trump on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:00 pm

View user profile

2 Re: Tracking Trump on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:15 pm

View user profile

3 Re: Tracking Trump on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Clearly Trump, among other things, is in a death spiral . . . . so much chaos and administrative turbulence . . . . . it's hard to believe that this lead to anything but disaster. We are in a very very troubling place . . . . MAGA?? Really!

View user profile

4 Re: Tracking Trump on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:29 pm

knothead wrote:Clearly Trump, among other things, is in a death spiral . . . . so much chaos and administrative turbulence . . . . . it's hard to believe that this lead to anything but disaster. We are in a very very troubling place . . . . MAGA?? Really!

The thing that worries me is that now, with that whacko John Bolton as National Security Adviser, Trump will get us in a war.

He IS Commander-in-Chief. What happens if he orders the Air Force to bomb Iran or North Korea? Is the General of the Air Force going to disobey him?

View user profile

5 Re: Tracking Trump on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Deus X wrote:
knothead wrote:Clearly Trump, among other things, is in a death spiral . . . . so much chaos and administrative turbulence . . . . . it's hard to believe that this lead to anything but disaster. We are in a very very troubling place . . . . MAGA?? Really!

The thing that worries me is that now, with that whacko John Bolton as National Security Adviser, Trump will get us in a war.

He IS Commander-in-Chief. What happens if he orders the Air Force to bomb Iran or North Korea?  Is the General of the Air Force going to disobey him?

Great question . . . . I am coming to believe that there is nothing that he is not willing to do to obfuscate and create diversions around negative stories in the headlines including but not limited to the use of 'his generals'.

View user profile

6 Re: Tracking Trump on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:18 pm

knothead wrote:
Deus X wrote:

He IS Commander-in-Chief. What happens if he orders the Air Force to bomb Iran or North Korea?  Is the General of the Air Force going to disobey him?

Great question . . . . I am coming to believe that there is nothing that he is not willing to do to obfuscate and create diversions around negative stories in the headlines including but not limited to the use of 'his generals'.

Well, a surprise bombing is a good way for a President to divert the public's and the media's attention from some domestic scandal. It's been done before.

View user profile

7 Re: Tracking Trump on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Well, a surprise bombing is a good way for a President to divert the public's and the media's attention from some domestic scandal.   It's been done before.

True dat!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum