This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks a bunch, Trumpus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Dow Jones down 724 points, NASDAQ down 178, due to fear of trade wars resulting from the Trumpster's China tariffs. Happy times are here again!! (NOT)

View user profile

2 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Watch for the tRump recession. Crying or Very sad

3 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:01 pm

panhandler wrote:Watch for the tRump recession.  

I don't know about that. Trump just replaced McMaster, his National Security Advisor, with John Bolton who wrote an op-ed for the WSJ calling for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea and, as we all know, war is good for business.

Whoopee!

View user profile

4 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 am

Give me an f...F....give me a u...U....give me a c...C....give me a k...K

What's that spell..........FUCK TRUMP!

View user profile

5 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am

This is an old pattern from Trump -- inherit something good, then screw around with it until you go bankrupt. He's done it multiple times with his own money, and now he's likely to do it with ours.

Trump got a booming economy from Obama, strong enough even to withstand a lot of Trump's foul-ups, but there's only so much rope. I'm sure the economy will bounce back again from the latest hit, but what we're seeing lately is a big and growing pattern of turbulence... and that usually happens before recessions come in.

Setting up a trade war is the dumbest idea ever. Other countries don't need our products badly enough to put up with a bunch of crap out of Trump, and they own a lot of our debt. All this will do is cut down on our industry while they build up their own. Trump already helped everyone else in the world out by spitefully backing out of trade deals, leaving the doors wide open for them. We'll survive it all, o' course, but in a diminished capacity. Whoever takes office after Trump is going to have a hellacious lot of repairing to do. Obama managed to fix things after Bush, and it's likely some other Democrat will have to clean up Trump's mess. My investments and I hope the damage is minimal, but, I've seen this show before, it always ends the same way...

View user profile

6 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:55 am

zsomething wrote:This is an old pattern from Trump -- inherit something good, then screw around with it until you go bankrupt.   He's done it multiple times with his own money, and now he's likely to do it with ours.

Trump got a booming economy from Obama, strong enough even to withstand a lot of Trump's foul-ups, but there's only so much rope.   I'm sure the economy will bounce back again from the latest hit, but what we're seeing lately is a big and growing pattern of turbulence... and that usually happens before recessions come in.

Setting up a trade war is the dumbest idea ever.  Other countries don't need our products badly enough to put up with a bunch of crap out of Trump, and they own a lot of our debt.  All this will do is cut down on our industry while they build up their own.   Trump already helped everyone else in the world out by spitefully backing out of trade deals, leaving the doors wide open for them.   We'll survive it all, o' course, but in a diminished capacity.  Whoever takes office after Trump is going to have a hellacious lot of repairing to do.  Obama managed to fix things after Bush, and it's likely some other Democrat will have to clean up Trump's mess.  My investments and I hope the damage is minimal, but, I've seen this show before, it always ends the same way...

Not to diminish Drumpf's role in all this:

View user profile

7 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:25 pm

It's as if y'all have never negotiated a business deal.

View user profile

8 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 pm

RealLindaL wrote:Dow Jones down 724 points, NASDAQ down 178, due to fear of trade wars resulting from the Trumpster's China tariffs.  Happy times are  here again!!  (NOT)

Friday's close:

View user profile

9 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:36 pm

It's as if y'all have never negotiated a business deal.

I spent a career doing business deals. Trump is a crook who leverages his position, but the multiple bankruptcy tells me all I need to know about Trump's history of negotiating business deals, and certainly three failed marriages and all the cheating wrap that flaming pile of chit which now sits on my doorstep. I just want him to go away, and sorry.....30% of America still stomps on the flaming bag of chit and then say thank you

View user profile

10 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:33 pm

2seaoat wrote:It's as if y'all have never negotiated a business deal.

I spent a career doing business deals.  Trump is a crook who leverages his position, but the multiple bankruptcy tells me all I need to know about Trump's history of negotiating business deals, and certainly three failed marriages and all the cheating wrap that flaming pile of chit which now sits on my doorstep.  I just want him to go away, and sorry.....30% of America still stomps on the flaming bag of chit and then say thank you

It's as if Pkr never heard of P T Barnum.

View user profile

11 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:40 pm

2seaoat wrote:
I spent a career doing business deals.  Trump is a crook who leverages his position, but the multiple bankruptcy tells me all I need to know about Trump's history of negotiating business deals, and certainly three failed marriages and all the cheating wrap that flaming pile of chit which now sits on my doorstep.  I just want him to go away, and sorry.....30% of America still stomps on the flaming bag of chit and then say thank you

This is crazy. If you get rid of Trump, you end up with Pence who is infinitely worse--he's a right-wing ideologue, a religious crazy and a skilled professional  politician who knows how to work with Capitol Hill. MUCH better to leave Trump in office and watch the self-defenestration of the Republican party.

View user profile

12 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:45 am

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

This is crazy. If you get rid of Trump, you end up with Pence who is infinitely worse--he's a right-wing ideologue, a religious crazy and a skilled professional  politician who knows how to work with Capitol Hill. MUCH better to leave Trump in office and watch the self-defenestration of the Republican party.

Pence will never be able to rally the degenerate republiguns the way bloatard does. Remove Trumpenis from the picture and Pence will wither and decay quicker than boiling Gerry Ford in hell.

View user profile

13 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:03 am

Deus X wrote:

Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup.   I agree 100%.  

The country will be far better off as the saner heads in Congress do their best to "manage" the bumbling Trump for a couple of more years rather than taking him down & putting Pence in the Oval Office.  

Who would be VP I wonder, and what political appointees and executive policies would Pence put in government?   That's an even scarier prospect to me than a couple more years of DJT. I figure Trump is going to get bored with the Presidency by the end of this year anyway and going to find other things to occupy himself ... like golf, playboy models, flashy public appearances, crazy tweets, and using his position to enhance his family's personal wealth.

View user profile

14 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:13 pm

There's no way Pence will make it through Mueller's investigation. Trump & Pence may not have that much in common, but there's one thing they share in spades...they're both grifters.

View user profile

16 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
There's no way Pence will make it through Mueller's investigation.  Trump & Pence may not have that much in common, but there's one thing they share in spades...they're both grifters.

What evidence do you have to support this assertion? With Trump we've got numerous demonstrable lies and his failed business ventures. What can you show that Pence has done--other than being a complete asshole? Why do you think Mueller is even looking at him?

View user profile

18 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There's no way Pence will make it through Mueller's investigation.  Trump & Pence may not have that much in common, but there's one thing they share in spades...they're both grifters.

What evidence do you have to support this assertion? With Trump we've got numerous demonstrable lies and his failed business ventures. What can you show that Pence has done--other than being a complete asshole? Why do you think Mueller is even looking at him?

"...Today, Vice-President Mike Pence gave an interview with Axios that delivered a very different message. “Irrespective of efforts that were made in 2016 by foreign powers,” he asserted, “it is the universal conclusion of our intelligence communities that none of those efforts had any impact on the outcome of the 2016 election.”

This is unequivocally false. The intelligence community published a formal assessment of Russian interference in January 2017. It concluded that Russia “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.” It took no position on whether this interference had a decisive impact on the election: “We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election,” the report stated. “The US Intelligence Community is charged with monitoring and assessing the intentions, capabilities, and actions of foreign actors; it does not analyze US political processes or US public opinion.”..."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/pence-lies-that-u-s-intel-found-russia-didnt-elect-trump.html

View user profile

19 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

"...Today, Vice-President Mike Pence gave an interview with Axios that delivered a very different message. “Irrespective of efforts that were made in 2016 by foreign powers,” he asserted, “it is the universal conclusion of our intelligence communities that none of those efforts had any impact on the outcome of the 2016 election.”

This is unequivocally false. The intelligence community published a formal assessment of Russian interference in January 2017. It concluded that Russia “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.” It took no position on whether this interference had a decisive impact on the election: “We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election,” the report stated. “The US Intelligence Community is charged with monitoring and assessing the intentions, capabilities, and actions of foreign actors; it does not analyze US political processes or US public opinion.”..."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/pence-lies-that-u-s-intel-found-russia-didnt-elect-trump.html

I don't think misrepresenting the conclusions of an intelligence assessment during an interview rises to the level of criminality that Mueller's concerned with. I haven't seen one thing that indicates Mueller is looking at Pence.

View user profile

20 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't think misrepresenting the conclusions of an intelligence assessment during an interview rises to the level of criminality that Mueller's concerned with. I haven't seen one thing that indicates Mueller is looking at Pence.

Pence denied knowing about Flynn, even though:

https://democrats-oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/2016-11-18.EEC%20to%20Pence.pdf

View user profile

21 Re: Thanks a bunch, Trumpus on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:42 pm

You Be the Jury: The Case for Obstruction of Justice, Starring Mike Pence

By Roger Sollenberger | September 13, 2017 | 9:55am

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/09/you-be-the-jury-the-case-for-obstruction-of-justic.html

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum