This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day, so the Micks are hogging the headlines...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

View user profile
Interesting angle, the Irish thing.  Hadn't thought of it.

Some might be Scottish, tho.   Smile

Loved what the esteemed General McCaffrey tweeted, but was royally ticked at MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell (oops, another highlander) earlier tonight for summarily cutting him off during a phone interview about that important statement, when some (less important, IMHO) breaking news came in.  They couldn't have waited three minutes to let the man finish, for Pete's sake??

View user profile
Regarding the McCabe firing, this just in (heh, heh, heh):

Democrats in Congress may have found a way to save former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s government pension, despite Attorney General Jeff Sessions firing him two days before he could qualify for it.

Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) on Saturday extended a federal job offer to McCabe, who has worked for the FBI for 21 years. Pocan wants McCabe to work with his office on election security.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-offer-andrew-mccabe-job-after-firing_us_5aadc716e4b05b2217ff4c72

How ya like them apples, Donald?

View user profile
Pretty nifty move and I hope McCabe accepts, especially if it not only saves his pension but doesn't negatively affect the pension amount (based on any relation to ending salary, if that's perchance smaller in the new job).

Will be very interested in the outcome on this.

View user profile
Speaking of Caffertys, in this case a Mc-less one, I would just about kill to know what ol' Jack Cafferty would have to say about Trump.

I miss that ol' curmudgeon and don't know what became of him. I wish CNN would bring him back for about an hour just to let him rail on Trump. I can only imagine it...

View user profile
That's a great clip. I don't know how I missed that Couric interview at the time, but wonder how Katy refrained from laughing out loud. Shock I guess.

Briefly Googling around this morning, can't seem to find any current info on Cafferty other than that he's apparently still alive at age 75.

I agree it would be amazing to hear his comments on Trump.

And today (OT) it would be even more amazing to hear many, many more Republicans speak out against Trump for trashing Mueller -- sending him an unmistakably strong signal that he'd better not even THINK about it....

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:That's a great clip.  I don't know how I missed that Couric interview at the time, but wonder how Katy refrained from laughing out loud.  Shock I guess.

Briefly Googling around this morning, can't seem to find any current info on Cafferty other than that he's apparently still alive at age 75.

I agree it would be amazing to hear his comments on Trump.  

And today (OT) it would be even more amazing to hear many, many more Republicans speak out against Trump for trashing Mueller -- sending him an  unmistakably strong signal that he'd better not even THINK about it....

Only problem is a lot of ignorant unAmerican bastards listened to that ignorant unAmerican bitch and voted for the ignorant unAmerican 1% Russian loving bastard in or White House now. Funny, ha ha, NOT! "I just hope you get to know him more and more as a person and a family man." Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum