Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Jr's wife files for divorce

+4
knothead
2seaoat
Telstar
bigdog
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-donald-trump-jr-vanessa-trump-divorce-20180315-story.html

In one source she said that him leaving for a trip immediately after she had the white powder scare was the last straw. Evidently, his apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-donald-trump-jr-vanessa-trump-divorce-20180315-story.html

In one source she said that him leaving for a trip immediately after she had the white powder scare was the last straw. Evidently, his apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

No surprise. Typical 1% trash family.

2seaoat

Or..........he may have knowledge that he is going to be drawn into the vortex of the investigation, and the divorce will allow asset transfer to his wife and five kids without the appearance of hiding those assets. If it is hiding assets, it will be quick, and Junior will be able to find a safe harbor to park the money.......with five kids and you knew your assets may be at risk.......a strategic divorce is done everyday, and I have no doubt that this is not what it appears.....sure junior is a complete silver spooned dick, but the one thing the Trumps do not let happen.....somebody getting to their stash.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Or..........he may have knowledge that he is going to be drawn into the vortex of the investigation, and the divorce will allow asset transfer to his wife and five kids without the appearance of hiding those assets.  If it is hiding assets, it will be quick, and Junior will be able to find a safe harbor to park the money.......with five kids and you knew your assets may be at risk.......a strategic divorce is done everyday, and I have no doubt that this is not what it appears.....sure junior is a complete silver spooned dick, but the one thing the Trumps do not let happen.....somebody getting to their stash.

True dat . . .

RealLindaL

Would only that Melania wised up and followed suit -- though chances are about zero, I guess, until Trump's out of the White House.

I cannot imagine what a hellish life it would be, being married to this lying, cheating, amoral creature, no matter how much money or luxury, power or status were involved.   Respect is the foundation of any marriage, and how in the name of all that's good could anyone POSSIBLY respect Donald Trump??

Speaking of money, I'm guessing Don Jr.'s wife is probably going to sign an NDA as part of any divorce settlement, and that's too bad because wouldn't SHE have some stories to tell.....

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:

I cannot imagine what a hellish life it would be, being married to this lying, cheating, amoral creature, no matter how much money or luxury, power or status were involved.   Respect is the foundation of any marriage, and how in the name of all that's good could anyone POSSIBLY respect Donald Trump??

Speaking of money, I'm guessing Don Jr.'s wife is probably going to sign an NDA as part of any divorce settlement, and that's too bad because wouldn't SHE have some stories to tell.....

Oh, please! Melania knew exactly what she was getting when she married him, he'd been all over the tabloid press for years. She married him because he was rich and powerful not because she was looking for an ideal husband. She's a trophy not an object of love and devotion.

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:Would only that Melania wised up and followed suit -- though chances are about zero, I guess, until Trump's out of the White House.

Unless you can replace the Trump's with Clinton's above you have no credibility.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

She hired a criminal attorney.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/16/1749539/-Don-Jr-s-wife-reportedly-hired-a-criminal-attorney-to-represent-her-in-their-divorce-case

2seaoat

This whole thing is going to come crashing down soon. Junior is transferring assets and isolating his family with a safe harbor. He is in trouble. The constitutional debate will soon be about the Presidential pardon power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum