Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May I live long enough to see Sarah Sanders no longer as Press Secretary

+5
Telstar
Deus X
RealLindaL
PkrBum
2seaoat
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

She is not an intelligent woman. She is unable to answer questions intelligently and all she does is deflect questions which she can barely understand or she outright lies from a note card. Every time I hear her speak I mourn our educational failures and am proud that I raised a daughter who is intelligent and strong and would never prostitute herself to advance her career. Please leave and get involved in a political campaign where your propaganda and lies are expected, but not expected as press secretary. God help us.

2seaoat

You need to blame the Obama administration why Rogers has not been given the authority to go after the Russian cyber invasion......blaming the last administration when he has done nothing to stop the Russian aggression. No sanctions, as Putin's boy is paying his debt. These bastards are treasonous.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:She is not an intelligent woman.  She is unable to answer questions intelligently and all she does is deflect questions which she can barely understand or she outright lies from a note card.  Every time I hear her speak I mourn our educational failures and am proud that I raised a daughter who is intelligent and strong and would never prostitute herself to advance her career.  Please leave and get involved in a political campaign where your propaganda and lies are expected, but not expected as press secretary.  God help us.

Misogyny... plain and simple. You had no issue with Obama's spokesperson. Including Jay Carney lying bold faced to the country. That you get spun up by her... I know she's doing a good job. Check your bias Barney.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:I know she's doing a good job.

lol!    lol!    lol!    lol!

LAUGH OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deus X

Deus X

She's the daughter of one of the scurviest charlatans to ever infect American politics. Whaddya expect, Pierre Salinger?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

lol! one of those drug jokes that narcotics abusers dream up.

zsomething

Yep, she's ridiculous.

The sad thing is, she's still doing a better job at it than Spicer did... although he was a little more likeable, just because he could take a joke and seemed to realize he was trapped in a hell-job. "The Mooch" might've been fun, but he got ushered out really fast.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has that Kellyanne Conway "gift" (which would be a curse anywhere but the Trump crime organization) of being able to just lie and lie and lie without seeming to feel any moral hesitancy whatsoever. She flat-out doesn't care how ridiculous what she's saying is, because, hey, why should she be the only one in the organization who cares about telling the truth? Smile

PkrBum

PkrBum

Deus X

Deus X

May I live long enough to see Sarah Sanders no longer as Press Secretary Eabuztn

2seaoat

You seriously are trying to compare Sarah to Jay. I am afraid it is too late.

She consciously lies for the President, and then with a knowing sneer tells a reporter why she cannot answer the question, but immediately blames President Obama for the current national security head for not retaliating against the attacks by the Russians. Over a full year, and she blames President Obama. If she was my daughter I would simply ask her what was she thinking when she applies her make up and does her eyebrows...... there you said I was judging her because of her appearance and the fact she is a woman.....I complied with your request, but it is the lying which has brought a stench to the press corp.

PkrBum

PkrBum

But it's ok when a leftist man does it. Ok Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar

May I live long enough to see Sarah Sanders no longer as Press Secretary Russia18

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:But it's ok when a leftist man does it. Ok Rolling Eyes

IT'S THE LYING!

...and has nothing whatsoever to do with a resemblance to Mrs. Potato Head.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:

IT'S THE LYING!

But you had to go ahead and shame her looks. That's telling. Pc only applies to the other team.

Standard hypocrisy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

IT'S THE LYING!

But you had to  go ahead and shame her looks. That's telling. Pc only applies to the other team.

Standard hypocrisy.

I thought you didn't like PC. I don't either. Sarah got hit by the ugly stick.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

IT'S THE LYING!

But you had to  go ahead and shame her looks. That's telling. Pc only applies to the other team.

Standard hypocrisy.

I thought you didn't like PC.  I don't either.  Sarah got hit by the ugly stick.

She looks like her Daddy in drag . . . .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

IT'S THE LYING!

Standard hypocrisy.

I thought you didn't like PC.  I don't either.  Sarah got hit by the ugly stick.

She looks like her Daddy in drag . . . .

You are better than that!

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 2/28/2018, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Funny coming from a drunk loser.

2seaoat

Sarah got hit by the ugly stick.

I disagree. She has very poor feedback on makeup and hair. If she had some help she would not look like Nixon in the debates. I think she would be lovely with a sincere smile and warmth which soften her harshness. I think when she lies knowingly from that podium, you realize how ugly her words become to mask that she lacks education and experience to be in this position of patronage. Sadly, her father and her both have set aside their alleged Christian tenets to be submerged in the self serving world of Caesar, and the abandonment of those tenets which they allege they are guided. She is over her head.

Deus X

Deus X

I'm always amazed that so-called "devout Christians" like her, her father and Mike Pence can reconcile their reprehensible opinions with their faith. Aren't kindness, understanding, tolerance, forgiveness and charity primary Christian values? Every time I hear some politician talking about his "faith", I wince.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Funny coming from a drunk loser.

May I live long enough to see Sarah Sanders no longer as Press Secretary Corona11

I don't drink. You're the drinker dead cunt breath. lol!

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:I'm always amazed that so-called "devout Christians" like her, her father and Mike Pence can reconcile their reprehensible opinions with their faith. Aren't kindness, understanding, tolerance, forgiveness and charity primary Christian values? Every time I hear some politician talking about his "faith", I wince.

Amen, brother.

Telstar

Telstar

Did you get your wish seaoat? sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum