Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nick's next to Maritime Park

+2
PkrBum
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/25/2018, 6:18 pm

2seaoat

What a great Sunday afternoon lunch. We dined outside on the deck and the views of the bay were spectacular. I got to watch a tug dock a barge next to the oil tanks. If that is how Pensacola is getting gas, I think I understand the change from ten years ago in regard to national gas prices. Pensacola is high.

Again, today the downtown was crammed with people walking the sidewalks. We first stopped at the fishhouse for lunch, but their parking lot was full and they had a forty five minute wait.......I have NEVER waited forty five minutes for a restaurant, but based on all the houses being built in Navarre and the people downtown, it appears that Pensacola is booming. Poverty, crime, and education are still problems, but what a dynamic downtown. I wish I was healthy because there is so much to do and so little time.

2Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/26/2018, 12:12 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

I won a poker tourn tonight. First time i'd played in a month. Very patient... then crushed the final table.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Again, today the downtown was crammed with people walking the sidewalks.
...what a dynamic downtown.  I wish I was healthy because there is so much to do and so little time.

I, too, wish you had a lot more time.  But in case you didn't know -- and even though, yes, downtown Pensacola has become a lot more vibrant in recent years -- what you ran into in the city this particular weekend was an increasingly popular annual comic book/superhero/sci-fi type convention called Pensacon, headquartered at the Pensacola Bay Center (former Civic Center) and the Pensacola Grand Hotel, which convention draws attendees (including celebrities in the genre) from all over the nation and beyond.  They haven't announced the actual attendance count yet, but there were 30,000 or more expected - which equals about half the population of the City of Pensacola. So if the streets were swelled with people, it's no wonder.

The following article announcing next year's dates has lots of pics and some video from this year, if you're interested. It's a pretty big deal for the city:

https://www.pnj.com/story/entertainment/2018/02/25/pensacon-announces-2019-dates-organizers-say-2018-crowd-topped-30-000/367965002/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Went to Joe Patti's on Friday and thought of Z-man when I saw Nick's. Z-man liked it.

Telstar

Telstar

Z- man was cool. He loved to mock Markle.

6Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/26/2018, 10:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Give it a rest, moron.

RealLindaL

Actually, Markle was the true moron. Looking back with the benefit of what we know now, I can totally believe he was a perfect paid Russian shill -- and I don't posit things like that lightly. Or let's just say if he wasn't paid, he should've been, because he most certainly did their work for them in sowing deep divisiveness and discord.

PkrBum

PkrBum

BS... you loony libs believe the craziest shit and then pretend it's real. Markle was treated unfairly.

You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Telstar

Telstar

Nick's next to Maritime Park Russia17

10Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/27/2018, 5:23 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Give it a rest, moron.

Shove a sock in it bag face.

11Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/27/2018, 5:33 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Actually, Markle was the true moron.   Looking back with the benefit of what we know now, I can totally believe he was a perfect paid Russian shill -- and I don't posit things like that lightly.  Or let's just say if he wasn't paid, he should've been, because he most certainly did their work for them in sowing deep divisiveness and discord.

Good observation Linda and z man was always a step or two ahead of markle, mocking markle with his own words and pictures. I guess being a real estate agent is good training for paid Russian trolls. lol!

12Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 3:24 am

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:BS... you loony libs believe the craziest shit and then pretend it's real. Markle was treated unfairly.

I know I said I was done feeding the troll, but his utter and complete ignorance is showing again. The only thing we should be ashamed of is spending any time whatsoever reading this person's posts. I, for one, am definitely DONE.

13Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 7:32 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:BS... you loony libs believe the craziest shit and then pretend it's real. Markle was treated unfairly.

I know I said I was done feeding the troll, but his utter and complete ignorance  is showing again.   The only thing we should be ashamed of is spending any time whatsoever reading this person's posts.   I, for one, am definitely DONE.

Only one moron left that will waste her time talking to him now. lol!

14Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 8:52 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:

I know I said I was done feeding the troll, but his utter and complete ignorance  is showing again.   The only thing we should be ashamed of is spending any time whatsoever reading this person's posts.   I, for one, am definitely DONE.

You state clearly the definitive proof that he was a paid troll. You can't do it. Gawd you're a sad bunch.

15Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 10:24 am

Telstar

Telstar

Nick's next to Maritime Park Russia19

16Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 11:43 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Back to Z man... this was his favorite time of year. Cadbury eggs and chocolate season. I think of him when I see the Cadbury eggs on display at Winn Dixie and Publix. I might break down and eat one for the Z-man.

17Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 12:06 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Lol... he did love his chocolate. Maybe more than college football.

18Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 12:39 pm

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Gawd you're a sad bunch.

Yeah, I don't think anyone could blame you if you went away and never talked to us again!

Rather than -- for some completely inexplicable and probably hugely pathetic reason -- insisting on hanging around with a "sad bunch" you don't like and who don't like you.

19Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 12:42 pm

2seaoat

Markle was a paid shill. Z laid it out pretty clearly. He tracked him to almost every newspaper forum site in the state of Florida. Every bizarre lie attacking the President was first seen here and in about a day it made it to fox news. All the Florida forums had the same bizarre propaganda being spewed on those sites. The Koch brothers had admitted paying people to post their perspective on social media. The Russians exploited and paid Americans to be a conduit for their lies. What part of this do you not understand. I will for the second time ask you to read the indictments if you are confused. Nobody was unfair with Markle. If he chose to come here and be a human, he would have been treated fairly. He was a bot.

20Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 1:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:

Yeah, I don't think anyone could blame you if you went away and never talked to us again!

Rather than -- for some completely inexplicable and probably hugely pathetic reason -- insisting on hanging around with a "sad bunch" you don't like and who don't like you.

Not true. Joani likes him as if he was her sister from Japan. lol!

21Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 1:30 pm

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Back to Z man... this was his favorite time of year.  Cadbury eggs and chocolate season. I think of him when I see the Cadbury eggs on display at Winn Dixie and Publix. I might break down and eat one for the Z-man.

Then so will I! Hope I can find a coconut creme.

22Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 2:02 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Markle was a paid shill.  Z laid it out pretty clearly.  He tracked him to almost every newspaper forum site in the state of Florida.  Every bizarre lie attacking the President was first seen here and in about a day it made it to fox news.  All the Florida forums had the same bizarre propaganda being spewed on those sites.  The Koch brothers had admitted paying people to post their perspective on social media.  The Russians exploited and paid Americans to be a conduit for their lies.  What part of this do you not understand.  I will for the second time ask you to read the indictments if you are confused.  Nobody was unfair with Markle.  If he chose to come here and be a human, he would have been treated fairly.  He was a bot.

Markle spammed all the Florida forums, not just peecootie and tailhasty. There were other paid spammers like Krumhorn and Reason10 but they would usually settle in at one newspaper and not bounce around like Markle did. Markle is on a page called usmessageboard these days along with the farmboy troll Damaged Eagle from Iowa who bragged about sleeping with his own sister and posted lame youtube songs with *******sad smile*******while trying to harass boards and other libs here. LOL.

23Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 2:44 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:Markle was a paid shill.  Z laid it out pretty clearly.  He tracked him to almost every newspaper forum site in the state of Florida.  Every bizarre lie attacking the President was first seen here and in about a day it made it to fox news.  All the Florida forums had the same bizarre propaganda being spewed on those sites.  The Koch brothers had admitted paying people to post their perspective on social media.  The Russians exploited and paid Americans to be a conduit for their lies.  What part of this do you not understand.  I will for the second time ask you to read the indictments if you are confused.  Nobody was unfair with Markle.  If he chose to come here and be a human, he would have been treated fairly.  He was a bot.

You'd be right there condemning witches to the stakes. I'm not surprised. You're a groupthink guy.

24Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 2:45 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:

Your hate is your character flaw... not mine.

25Nick's next to Maritime Park Empty Re: Nick's next to Maritime Park 2/28/2018, 4:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Not true. Joani likes him as if he was her sister from Japan. lol!

Pathetic Bill and his Socks, living in the past. Still a sorry loser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum