This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

We have met the enemy and they is... well, you know the rest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Over two decades ago, I traveled to a city in the Russian provinces called Rostov-On-Don to interview a psychiatrist named Alexander Bukhanovsky.

Bukhanovsky, now deceased, was famous. If you've seen the movie Citizen X, about the capture of serial killer Andrei Chikatilo, Bukhanovsky was the guy played by Max Von Sydow. He was the Soviet Union's first criminal profiler.

One of the first things he said was that both Russia and America produced disproportionate shares of mass killers.

"Giant militarized countries," he said, "breed violent populations."


https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/taibbi-parkland-florida-school-shooting-gun-control-nra-w516850

Allow me to repeat that last bit:

Giant militarized countries breed violent populations.

I dare you to read the whole article.

P.S. So, STFU Seaoat!

View user profile
Florida House declares porn a public health risk shortly after denying assault rifle ban. That is all.

View user profile
polecat wrote:Florida House declares porn a public health risk shortly after denying assault rifle ban. That is all.

Un-blanking-believable bunch of IDIOTS.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
polecat wrote:Florida House declares porn a public health risk shortly after denying assault rifle ban. That is all.

Un-blanking-believable bunch of IDIOTS.  

It get worse:

Trump suggests arming teachers as a solution to increase school safety

President Donald Trump, after listening to a series of emotional stories and pleas to enhance school safety at the White House Wednesday, floated the idea of arming teachers and school staff, an idea that was met with support from many of the attendees.

"If you had a teacher who was adept with the firearm, they could end the attack very quickly," he said, stating that schools could arm up to 20% of their teachers to stop "maniacs" who may try and attack them.


https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-listening-sessions-parkland-students/index.html

View user profile
Maybe people wanted to be agreeable with the president in person. I didn't get the feeling from what I saw and heard of the CNN town hall last night, however, that many people were in favor of arming teachers AT ALL (thank goodness).

And what are we going to give them to stand up to assault rifles?????

View user profile

Guest


Guest
RealLindaL wrote:
polecat wrote:Florida House declares porn a public health risk shortly after denying assault rifle ban. That is all.

Un-blanking-believable bunch of IDIOTS.  

Worse yet... There is a big portion of voters who agree with these numbskulls!

Conservatives have lost their minds a year ago and will never regain sanity.

I doubt you idiots even know what the AR stands for in that evil rifles name.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:I doubt you idiots even know what the AR stands for in that evil rifles name.

We idiots at least have enough brain cells to remember that we've had this exact same conversation before -- AR stands for ArmaLite, the name of the company that developed the weapon.  But who the hell gives a shit what it stands for?  It's a weapon that serves NO USEFUL CIVILIAN PURPOSE except to delight some people who enjoy shooting it  (and, of course, to provide a sense of invincibility to those who would harm others).  

As for "enjoying" it or wanting it because it's your "right" - tough noogies!  One can't have every single thing one wants in life just because it's fun or feels good -- not when there's a thing called "society" that we live in.  That's a juvenile attitude if I ever saw one.

GROW UP.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I doubt you idiots even know what the AR stands for in that evil rifles name.

We idiots at least have enough brain cells to remember that we've had this exact same conversation before -- AR stands for ArmaLite, the name of the company that developed the weapon.  But who the hell gives a shit what it stands for?  It's a weapon that serves NO USEFUL CIVILIAN PURPOSE except to delight some people who enjoy shooting it  (and, of course, to provide a sense of invincibility to those who would harm others).  

As for "enjoying" it or wanting it because it's your "right" - tough noogies!  One can't have every single thing one wants in life just because it's fun or feels good -- not when there's a thing called "society" that we live in.  That's a juvenile attitude if I ever saw one.

GROW UP.

GROW UP?

Why don't you wake up!

When you respond to a troll, you just encourage him!

Educate yourself about trolls. Here's a good place to start:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/10-ways-destroy-online-commenting-troll/84427/

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I doubt you idiots even know what the AR stands for in that evil rifles name.

We idiots at least have enough brain cells to remember that we've had this exact same conversation before -- AR stands for ArmaLite, the name of the company that developed the weapon.  But who the hell gives a shit what it stands for?  It's a weapon that serves NO USEFUL CIVILIAN PURPOSE except to delight some people who enjoy shooting it  (and, of course, to provide a sense of invincibility to those who would harm others).  

As for "enjoying" it or wanting it because it's your "right" - tough noogies!  One can't have every single thing one wants in life just because it's fun or feels good -- not when there's a thing called "society" that we live in.  That's a juvenile attitude if I ever saw one.

GROW UP.

It can be used for self defense... though it wouldn't be my choice. Almost any semi auto deer rifle is capable of holding as many bullets and is much more lethal. Do you want those confiscated too? The fact is that the ar 15 is underpowered and just scary looking. What exactly is an "assault rifle"? That this is a gun issue is political misdirection. It's the system that failed. From local police to the fbi. But what are you whining about? Social controls and greater authority for the failed bureaucracy. Real solutions would change that and harden school security. It's a travesty that anybody can just stroll into a school... much less carrying a fucking gun... ANY GUN. Wake up comrades... try to focus on the real problem and solutions.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article201636649.html

View user profile


View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum