This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

indictment alert

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

When will Mueller issue additional indictments

20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
40% 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 6:10 pm

View user profile

27 Re: indictment alert on 2/16/2018, 8:14 pm

As usual Seaoat nailed this. Some poor misguided folks like PK.....

Yes... that's some shady russian shit alright. Are there other facts that you can link?


I guess I am just lucky, or maybe......just maybe.......I understand.

Now, the next step........Mueller with this indictment has set the table. More indictments to come which will be much more red meat for partisans, as those in the Trump family will be the next targets......when.......the folks who cut their teeth on the mob on Mueller's team, understand the need to set the table first.

So President Trump and his minions like PK who argue that the Russians cannot have done what they did, are toast now. Mueller has set the table which cannot be denied that Putin in response to the sanctions for Crimea in 2014 were in an all out attack mode, and who is holding back on the Sanctions......Donald Trump.......more to come.....you do not have hounddogs who followed the mob's money to nail the bastards.......new prediction indictments to come late summer on Trump family members, and then the payload.

View user profile

28 Re: indictment alert on 2/16/2018, 8:34 pm

Confirmed: Hillary met a Kremlin agent three times during the campaign. His name is Donald Trump. - Adam Parkhomenko



View user profile

29 Re: indictment alert on 2/16/2018, 9:35 pm

2seaoat wrote:As usual Seaoat nailed this.  Some poor misguided folks like PK.....

Yes... that's some shady russian shit alright. Are there other facts that you can link?


I guess I am just lucky, or maybe......just maybe.......I understand.

Now, the next step........Mueller with this indictment has set the table.  More indictments to come which will be much more red meat for partisans, as those in the Trump family will be the next targets......when.......the folks who cut their teeth on the mob on Mueller's team, understand the need to set the table first.

So President Trump and his minions like PK who argue that the Russians cannot have done what they did, are toast now.  Mueller has set the table which cannot be denied that Putin in response to the sanctions for Crimea in 2014 were in an all out attack mode, and who is holding back on the Sanctions......Donald Trump.......more to come.....you do not have hounddogs who followed the mob's money to nail the bastards.......new prediction indictments to come late summer on Trump family members, and then the payload.

To me, the evidence is already in plain sight; it's just working out the details at this point. And I am patient...

View user profile

30 Re: indictment alert on 2/17/2018, 5:37 am

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:As usual Seaoat nailed this.  Some poor misguided folks like PK.....

Yes... that's some shady russian shit alright. Are there other facts that you can link?


I guess I am just lucky, or maybe......just maybe.......I understand.

Now, the next step........Mueller with this indictment has set the table.  More indictments to come which will be much more red meat for partisans, as those in the Trump family will be the next targets......when.......the folks who cut their teeth on the mob on Mueller's team, understand the need to set the table first.

So President Trump and his minions like PK who argue that the Russians cannot have done what they did, are toast now.  Mueller has set the table which cannot be denied that Putin in response to the sanctions for Crimea in 2014 were in an all out attack mode, and who is holding back on the Sanctions......Donald Trump.......more to come.....you do not have hounddogs who followed the mob's money to nail the bastards.......new prediction indictments to come late summer on Trump family members, and then the payload.

To me, the evidence is already in plain sight; it's just working out the details at this point.  And I am patient...

Do tell... be specific.

View user profile

31 Re: indictment alert on 2/17/2018, 5:51 am

Do tell... be specific.


Why? You are too lazy to read all the indictments in this case which contain the specifics. Oh, I know you and Trump still believe it was the Chinese. Gee, and our Congress almost unanimously realized that Trump needed additional safeguards with the Russians......and poof......he still has ignored their vote and is taking care of Putin by not implementing the sanctions. I realize you need a companion dog to get through this.......but the specifics only need one thing....you reading.

View user profile

32 Re: indictment alert on 2/17/2018, 7:25 am

He brushed it off as a hoax. He mused that it might be China, or a guy from New Jersey, or “somebody sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds.” He said President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had assured him it wasn’t true. And, he added, “I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

Pk was right in there defending Trump.

View user profile

33 Re: indictment alert on 2/17/2018, 10:29 am


Of Course the President Obstructed Justice

By Josh Marshall | February 16, 2018 10:09 am

This isn’t new news, not a new revelation. But with more and more voluminous information coming in daily, it is worth revisiting the point. Whether or not the President obstructed justice recently isn’t a factual question. That one is 100% clear. It’s really a legal and constitutional one.

Here’s what I mean.

Let’s reframe the question.

Did the President use his toolset of official powers and prerogatives to block, short-circuit and stymie a legitimate criminal investigation into his and his associates’ actions? There’s really no question about this. It’s not just one incident. It’s almost countless incidents. And in notable instances, we have the President’s own recorded interpretations of his actions. There’s the request to lay off Flynn. The firing of James Comey. The bullying of Jeff Sessions to either do a better job protecting him or get out of the way so he could appoint a better protector. As I said, there are numerous quotations from the President – often well-attested, sometimes on tape! – saying essentially, ‘I did this to end the Russia investigation.’

If you ask the question this way, the evidence is so overwhelming and total and obvious that it’s not even a question. In other words, as I noted above, there’s no factual question. What there is is a legal question. Can the President obstruct justice? Or more specifically and critically, can the President obstruct justice with actions which, on their own, are clearly within his constitutional powers? That question presents itself most clearly in the firing of James Comey. The President has full power and right to fire the FBI Director. He doesn’t need any reason. But can he do so if he does it for a corrupt reason? All our laws and constitutional history suggest the answer to that question is no. In most of the other cases, Trump doesn’t even have that notional, arguable leg to stand on. The request to lay off Mike Flynn is the clearest example. But it’s one of many. Obstruction of justice is actually one of the main accomplishments of his presidency.

My point in all this is that the question is really only a constitutional one: can the President commit obstruction of justice at all? The answer to that question is almost certainly yes. The more germane question is whether a sitting President can or should be indicted for a crime while they remain in office, as opposed to being impeached for the offense and becoming subject to the criminal law once they leave office.

On the factual matter, it’s not clear how we could possibly have or need more factual evidence. It’s overwhelming.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/of-course-the-president-obstructed-justice

View user profile

34 Re: indictment alert on 2/17/2018, 11:46 pm

Obstruction of justice is an easy count, but the more important counts will be money laundering for the Russian mob, and quid pro quo. President Trump is in for a most unpleasant 2018.

View user profile

35 Re: indictment alert on 2/19/2018, 1:21 pm

2seaoat wrote:Obstruction of justice is an easy count, but the more important counts will be money laundering for the Russian mob, and quid pro quo.  President Trump is in for a most unpleasant 2018.

"Follow the money."

View user profile

36 Re: indictment alert on 2/19/2018, 4:06 pm

Uh oh. Even Rush on his radio show said that Trump has fallen for a trap with Mueller. By him saying that "These Russians have only some contacts", Trump has gone to tweet insanity telling the public he is cleared. Rush basically should shut up, but he is so predictable that all I can do is think of the band in animal house marching up the alley. Game, set, match in Rush world as even they see what Mueller is doing.....everybody but Trump and his gangsta trio of sons and son in law. My only hope is Eric or Donald Jr. spend their time in a real prison, and not the country club prisons reserved for wealthy folks. His son in law is probably knee deep, but his daughter has been real quiet........Daddy will pardon them all, and then the Supreme Court will review presidential pardons......they were never meant to give king like powers to do wrong in our government, and then pardoning yourself and your family......I know some people around here want the feudal times to return with the current Dixiecrat policies, but we are still a nation of laws.

View user profile

37 Re: indictment alert on 2/22/2018, 1:07 pm

2seaoat wrote:Uh oh.  Even Rush on his radio show said that Trump has fallen for a trap with Mueller.  By him saying that "These Russians have only some contacts", Trump has gone to tweet insanity telling the public he is cleared.  Rush basically should shut up, but he is so predictable that all I can do is think of the band in animal house marching up the alley.   Game, set, match in Rush world as even they see what Mueller is doing.....everybody but Trump and his gangsta trio of sons and son in law.  My only hope is Eric or Donald Jr. spend their time in a real prison, and not the country club prisons reserved for wealthy folks.  His son in law is probably knee deep, but his daughter has been real quiet........Daddy will pardon them all, and then the Supreme Court will review presidential pardons......they were never meant to give king like powers to do wrong in our government, and then pardoning yourself and your family......I know some people around here want the feudal times to return with the current Dixiecrat policies, but we are still a nation of laws.

Firm in Mueller indictment got RNC funds for work on Trump campaign
BY BEN WIEDER AND KEVIN G. HALL

bwieder@mcclatchydc.com


October 30, 2017 02:17 PM

Updated October 30, 2017 04:02 PM

WASHINGTON
"A company listed in the Monday indictment of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his associate Rick Gates received funds from the Republican National Committee for work done in coordination with Donald Trump’s election campaign.

Bade LLC, listed in the indictment among 17 domestic entities that Manafort and Gates are alleged to have used to hide foreign earnings, particularly from Ukraine, was paid a total of $70,000 in three payments by the Republican National Committee in September 2016, October 2016 and January 2017.

The payments, all for “political strategy services,” each list an address associated with Gates.

President Donald Trump dismissed the indictment in a Monday morning tweeting, saying the activities were “years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign.”..."

(more)

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article181706066.html

View user profile

38 Re: indictment alert on 2/22/2018, 1:26 pm

The money-laundering might just include the NRA, too. A Russian banker may have been funneling money through them to the Trump campaign, which could get messy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and-trump-money-laundering-poisoning-us-democracy-commentary.html

That would be interesting...

Don't know how that'll go, but it bears watching.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum