This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

#realDonaldTrump

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 #realDonaldTrump on Wed 7 Feb - 20:18

View user profile

2 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Wed 7 Feb - 20:28

My wife was giggling her head off looking at her computer. When I saw the video, she showed me the video and I could only laugh. This guy has been lying to himself, but when this starts being on TV he will be piszed......his disguise hair where he thinks he has fooled the world, is just like his presidency.....nothing is there.

View user profile

3 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Wed 7 Feb - 20:55

Silly comrades. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

4 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Wed 7 Feb - 22:52


View user profile

5 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Wed 7 Feb - 22:53

Sal wrote:





Great to have you back Sal. I miss reading your posts.

View user profile

6 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 0:32

Telstar wrote:Great to have you back Sal. I miss reading your posts.

That makes at least two of us!

View user profile

7 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 0:59

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Great to have you back Sal. I miss reading your posts.

That makes at least two of us!  

Three of us!

View user profile

8 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 1:03

PkrBum wrote: Silly comrades.  Rolling Eyes

You mean you and the rest of your deplorables team don't think it's remarkable that even Trump's hair is phony?

View user profile

9 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 8:52

I've seen nicer hair on a scrotum.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that what I'm looking at there isn't a scrotum.

View user profile

10 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 10:40

Does anyone here know where the island of Elba is located? That's where the disgraced Napoleon was exiled after he was tossed out by the people of France. Doesn't it sound like the right place to send the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head?

View user profile

11 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 11:42

Wordslinger wrote:Does anyone here know where the island of Elba is located?  That's where the disgraced Napoleon was exiled after he was tossed out by the people of France.  Doesn't it sound like the right place to send the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head?

Off the west coast of Italy, SSE of Genoa.

View user profile

12 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 11:43


New release from BRAVE NEW FILMS:

View user profile

13 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 12:40

Wordslinger wrote:Does anyone here know where the island of Elba is located?  

Nah. Elba's too nice. Besides, being exiled to the same place Napoleon was would probably just feed Trump's ego.

I'm thinking Île du Diable off the coast of French Guiana, myself.

Papillon: "We're something, aren't we? The only animals that shove things up their ass for survival." Laughing Laughing



(or in the alternative ... Gitmo Laughing )

View user profile

14 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 12:43

zsomething wrote:I've seen nicer hair on a scrotum.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that what I'm looking at there isn't a scrotum.

Wow ..... been trying to choose from all the zinger opportunities in response to that post.   I'll just leave it alone though.

(you sure you don't want to go back & edit that 'z' ?)

View user profile

15 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 13:47

EmeraldGhost wrote:
zsomething wrote:I've seen nicer hair on a scrotum.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that what I'm looking at there isn't a scrotum.

Wow ..... been trying to choose from all the zinger opportunities in response to that post.   I'll just leave it alone though.  

(you sure you don't want to go back & edit that 'z' ?)

TMI already, it's certain I don't want to know where THAT experience came from........

View user profile

16 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 13:59

zsomething wrote:I've seen nicer hair on a scrotum.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that what I'm looking at there isn't a scrotum.





I know what you mean Z. I've seen nicer hair on scrotum too. For example Pence, Ryan, Cruz, Gowdy, both Bushes, Reagan and Nixon.

View user profile

17 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 15:58

gatorfan wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
zsomething wrote:I've seen nicer hair on a scrotum.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that what I'm looking at there isn't a scrotum.

Wow ..... been trying to choose from all the zinger opportunities in response to that post.   I'll just leave it alone though.  

(you sure you don't want to go back & edit that 'z' ?)

TMI already, it's certain I don't want to know where THAT experience came from........

Like ya'll never look down in the shower...

View user profile

18 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 16:05

YIKES!

View user profile

19 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 17:14

Wordslinger wrote:Does anyone here know where the island of Elba is located?  That's where the disgraced Napoleon was exiled after he was tossed out by the people of France.  Doesn't it sound like the right place to send the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head?

Elba is the island in the Mediterranean from which Napoleon escaped to go back to France and cause even more trouble. Eventually he was caught by the British a second time and exiled to St. Helena, an island in the South Atlantic, where he died a few years later.

So no, it doesn't sound like the right place to send Trump.

View user profile

20 Re: #realDonaldTrump on Thu 8 Feb - 17:55

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Great to have you back Sal. I miss reading your posts.

That makes at least two of us!  

Three of us!

Four of us! Cool

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum