This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carpe noctem...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Carpe noctem... on 2/4/2018, 4:25 am

White nationalists clash with Antifa following Charlie Kirk event at CSU

White nationalists clashed with Antifa Friday night as free speech came to its head following the Charlie Kirk event at Colorado State University.

The white nationalist group was, in essence, chased off of the CSU campus by members of Antifa and other protesters after altercations started on the CSU Plaza.

https://collegian.com/2018/02/white-nationalists-clash-with-antifa-chased-off-campus-following-charlie-kirk-event-at-csu/

View user profile

2 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/4/2018, 8:58 am

Deus X wrote:

White nationalists clashed with Antifa Friday night as free speech came to its head following the Charlie Kirk event at Colorado State University.

Colorado State University, huh? Well so much for Joe Rogan's theory about spraying marijuana smoke by airplane all over the Middle East to mellow those people out!

View user profile

3 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/4/2018, 9:01 am

But on a more serious note .... you wanna see some fireworks?   Just wait till James Alex Fields (the guy that ran down the crowd in Charlottesville) gets convicted of something less than murder.   It'll be George Zimmerman all over again.  Trial in November, so I hear.

View user profile

4 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/5/2018, 1:15 am

EmeraldGhost wrote:But on a more serious note .... you wanna see some fireworks?   Just wait till James Alex Fields (the guy that ran down the crowd in Charlottesville) gets convicted of something less than murder.   It'll be George Zimmerman all over again.  Trial in November, so I hear.

NEO-NAZIS PEDDLING FALSE CONSPIRACY THAT ALLEGED CHARLOTTESVILLE KILLER JAMES FIELDS IS A 'PRISONER OF WAR'

The man accused of murdering antiracist activist Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia following the collapse of a white nationalist rally in August is being touted as a “prisoner of war” by neo-Nazis. It is part of an ongoing, false conspiracy that the suspect, 20-year-old white supremacist James Fields, has somehow been framed by the state to make a public example out of their movement.

“The Jews will use their guns to try to stop us, but also their pigs and courts to try to break our spirits,” Matthew Heimbach, the leader of Traditionalist Worker Party (TWP), a neo-Nazi group, claimed this week in a blog post that depicts Fields and other white men as political prisoners of what he believes is a Jewish-controlled state. “It is our God given duty and responsibility to not only memorialize the dead, but to stand arm-in-arm with our Prisoners of War throughout their entire sentence.”

http://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-conspiracy-alleged-charlottesville-killer-james-fields-prisoner-war-778793

The election is November 6. The trial begins on November 26. Thanksgiving is November 22.

Bless, oh Lord, for these thy gifts...

View user profile

5 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/5/2018, 1:19 am

Truly and thoroughly frightening. We ignore these factions ar our peril.

View user profile

6 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/5/2018, 10:19 am

Don't have a lot of sympathy for the Nazis. Glad they got chased off.

Anyone who's concerned about Antifa, all ya gotta do is get rid of the Nazis. Antifa will be happy to have nothing to do. Trump has made bigots feel like America is a safe place for them, and they should never feel that way.

View user profile

7 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/5/2018, 11:19 am

And in a related story, actual Nazis are running for Republican seats now:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actual-nazi-republican-nomination-congressional-103720194.html

An Actual Nazi Is About To Get The Republican Nomination For A Congressional Seat

A former leader in the American Nazi Party is about to get the Republican nomination for a U.S. congressional seat in Illinois.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Arthur Jones, a Holocaust denier who has repeatedly tried ― and failed ― to attain office, is the only candidate seeking the GOP nod for the seat in the heavily Democratic 3rd Congressional District.

Images on Jones’ campaign website showed him speaking at KKK and neo-Nazi events, giving the Nazi salute and shredding the flag of Israel. He called the Confederate flag the symbol of “white pride,” “white resistance” and “white counterrevolution.” Jones also told the Sun-Times that the Holocaust was “an international extortion racket.”

Party leaders have disowned Jones.

“The Illinois Republican Party and our country have no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones,” Tim Schneider, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, told the Sun-Times. “We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District.”

Jones mocked the party’s attempts to stop him.

“Well, it’s absolutely the best opportunity in my entire political career,” he told the Chicago Tribune. “Every time I’ve run it’s been against a Republican who follows this politically correct nonsense. This time they screwed up.”

The primary is March 20.

Jones is the second candidate that the state GOP has tried to distance itself from in recent days. State Rep. Jeanne Ives, who is running in the primary for governor, was blasted by the party for a campaign ad that mocked transgender people and feminists, among others.

Schneider called on her to “pull down the ad and immediately apologize.”

Be interesting to see how many votes he gets. It's a chance to test how willing to go full-on-Nazi Republicans are. I'm betting it'll be pretty low, but Trump has taught me not to underestimate the scuzziness of Republican voters. I've given them too much credit before...

View user profile

8 Re: Carpe noctem... on 2/5/2018, 11:48 am

I can't believe anybody is seriously worried about neo-Nazis in this country.   Do they realize how few of them there actually are and how lame most of them are where the rubber-meets-the-road?  

Everybody needs their boogeymen to get all worked up about, I s'pose. Rolling Eyes

But as I mentioned in a previous post .... just wait till this James Alex Fields idiot gets acquitted of first degree murder, and convicted instead of some lesser assault charge.   Or he could get off entirely.  If anybody think either of those scenarios couldn't happen, I suggest they put their sociopolitical leanings aside, think again, and try to look at it a little more from an objective legal perspective.  I see several credible defenses Fields could, and probably will, try to make.  

You'll notice he hasn't made any plea agreements.   I'd hate to be that prosecutor, can't even do a plea-deal, it has to go to trial 'cause the left will accept nothing less than a Murder I conviction.  I bet the prosecutor is delaying this trial for as long as he possibly can.  Were I him, I'd try & delay it past my term of office if I could!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum