Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will The SOTU Be Known As Stormy Tuesday?

+5
Deus X
PkrBum
EmeraldGhost
RealLindaL
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Will The SOTU Be Known As  Stormy Tuesday? Invite10

Hell not just Stormy but invite all of the women 45 has harassed. His Vietnam years.  Embarassed

Telstar

Telstar

Kimmel to interview Stormy Daniels after Trump SOTU

Late night host Jimmy Kimmel will interview Stormy Daniels, the adult film star President Trump reportedly had an affair with, after Trump’s State of the Union next week.

“I have MANY QUESTIONS! #MAGA,” Kimmel tweeted in his announcement of Daniels’s appearance.

Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, said in a 2011 interview with In Touch magazine she had an affair with Trump after he was married to first lady Melania Trump.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this month that Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, arranged a $130,000 payment to the adult film star shortly before the 2016 election to make her stay quiet about the affair.

Cohen has disputed the reports.

Trump will deliver his first State of the Union on Tuesday, Jan. 30.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/370828-kimmel-to-interview-stormy-daniels-after-trump-sotu

RealLindaL

Will try to remember to catch Kimmel just for the opportunity to judge whether Stormy seems as accomplished a liar as Trump.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Nobody really cares all that much about the Stormy Daniels thing. This one will blow over pretty quick. We all knew Trump has been a womanizer pretty much his entire life so I can't see why anybody should be at all surprised, shocked, or whatever faux emotion they're having about it.   Look at the bright side .... at least he's not an alkie.

Even so, I do so hope they let Ms Daniels come as a special guest for the SOTU  ... and that Trump calls her out for special recognition during his speech!  Laughing

PkrBum

PkrBum

In looney leftist logic land this isn't "just sex" like Bill had... it's a pre election impeachable offence.

Strange but true. Rolling Eyes

Deus X

Deus X

Will The SOTU Be Known As  Stormy Tuesday? Eabuztn

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Well, I don't know about ya'll, but personally I can't wait to see what dress Ms Daniels chooses to wear-to the SOTU. I hope it's red! Very Happy

Will The SOTU Be Known As  Stormy Tuesday? Stormy-daniels-benicio-del-toro-hosts-the-mirages-20th-anniversary-C22F85

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm glad you think she's attractive. I find it reprehensible that anyone would consider inviting her...it reeks of what Drumpf did to Hillary Clinton...the word for that is TACKY...which also describes Drumpf. Side note: Did you hear he wanted the loan of a Van Gogh from the Guggenheim for the White House, but they offered him a gold toilet instead?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/25/white-house-requested-van-gogh-got-golden-toilet-instead/

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
I'm glad you think she's attractive.

Did I say she was "attractive"?   Well, okay .... although I'm not usually a fan of humongous boobs, I probably wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers. Just knowing where she's been might put a damper on things for me though.   (of course, that might actually be a turn-on for folks like 'Pkr'? Laughing )

Anyways .... this thread was just crying for a pic, so I posted one.

Floridatexan wrote:
 I find it reprehensible that anyone would consider inviting her...it reeks of what Drumpf did to Hillary Clinton...the word for that is TACKY...which also describes Drumpf.  Side note:  Did you hear he wanted the loan of a Van Gogh from the Guggenheim for the White House, but they offered him a gold toilet instead?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/25/white-house-requested-van-gogh-got-golden-toilet-instead/

Well, looks like the Dems are gonna have Joe Kennedy III give the SOTU response.  How boring is that!   They really have no idea who/what they are up against with Trump, do they?   Doesn't speak well for coming up with a good 2020 challenger if you ask me.  I think it'd be really cool if they'd have Hillary give the SOTU response instead.   I just might watch it for the entertainment value if they did that.

PkrBum

PkrBum

EmeraldGhost wrote:  Just knowing where she's been might put a damper on things for me though.   (of course, that might actually be a turn-on for folks like 'Pkr'?   Laughing  )

HEY.... lol. I took another look... and she's over the top in many ways. No thanks... Arrow

Deus X

Deus X

Will The SOTU Be Known As  Stormy Tuesday? Eabuztn

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Did I say she was "attractive"?   Well, okay .... although I'm not usually a fan of humongous boobs, I probably wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.   Just knowing where she's been might put a damper on things for me though.   (of course, that might actually be a turn-on for folks like 'Pkr'?   Laughing  )

Floridatexan wrote:
 I find it reprehensible that anyone would consider inviting her...it reeks of what Drumpf did to Hillary Clinton...the word for that is TACKY...which also describes Drumpf.  Side note:  Did you hear he wanted the loan of a Van Gogh from the Guggenheim for the White House, but they offered him a gold toilet instead?

Well, looks like the Dems are gonna have Joe Kennedy III give the SOTU response.  How boring is that!   They really have no idea who/what they are up against with Trump, do they?   Doesn't speak well for coming up with a good 2020 challenger if you ask me.  I think it'd be really cool if they'd have Hillary give the SOTU response instead.   I just might watch it for the entertainment value if they did that.

I happen to be an admirer of Joe Kennedy III.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Did I say she was "attractive"?   Well, okay .... although I'm not usually a fan of humongous boobs, I probably wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.   Just knowing where she's been might put a damper on things for me though.   (of course, that might actually be a turn-on for folks like 'Pkr'?   Laughing  )

Floridatexan wrote:

Give him time and Fox News Pravda will be smearing him as much as they do the Clintons and Obama.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll find a cure someday. Laughing

bigdog

Don't know much about Joe the third but I'd never underestimate the charisma of a Kennedy.

Personally, I'd like Corey Booker to give the rebuttal. I think he's the future of the party.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

bigdog wrote:Don't know much about Joe the third but I'd never underestimate the charisma of a Kennedy.

"the charisma of a Kennedy" ?    Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Oh, please ... give me a break.    Do all the Kennedy's send a thrill up your leg 'bd', or jus certain ones??

Newsflash for ya ... not everybody in the country is enamored of the Kennedys.    Personally, I can't stand most of 'em.

bigdog wrote:
Personally, I'd like Corey Booker to give the rebuttal. I think he's the future of the party.

Why do you want the Dems to lose in 2020?

PkrBum

PkrBum

EmeraldGhost wrote:
bigdog wrote:Don't know much about Joe the third but I'd never underestimate the charisma of a Kennedy.

"the charisma of a Kennedy" ?    Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Oh, please ... give me a break.    Do all the Kennedy's send a thrill up your leg 'bd', or jus certain ones??

Newsflash for ya ... not everybody in the country is enamored of the Kennedys.    Personally, I can't stand most of 'em.

bigdog wrote:

Why do you want the Dems to lose in 2020?

I'm would use my "one time" here... but I think I already used it to get Hillary nominated.

Telstar

Telstar

Will The SOTU Be Known As  Stormy Tuesday? Pkr_bu34

Telstar

Telstar

The real speech begins when bloatard shuts his lying pee hole and the next President begins his speech. Until then I've muted the lies.

VectorMan

VectorMan

The look on Booker's face alone was worth watching the SOTU.

So many fake ass liberals. Yall really suck. But, you knew that already.

Can hardly wait to hear what's in the secret memo. Not good for libtards, I'm sure.

And remember, I've been letting all you liberals know you're fakes since the PNJ days.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history.... Again......

2seaoat

Stupid is not being on the right side of history.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Stupid is not being on the right side of history.

Stupid is enjoying when you get ass fucked by republicans. lol!

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:
Stupid is enjoying when you get ass fucked by republicans.

As opposed to what?

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Stupid is enjoying when you get ass fucked by republicans.  

As opposed to what?

I don't know, fist fucked by Milo?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:Stupid is enjoying when you get ass fucked by republicans. lol!

Well, I would think there would be at least some Dems who would enjoy such a thing .... seeing as how their party has most of the gay vote locked-in. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum