This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis on 7/24/2019, 10:47 am

Telstar

Telstar
Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Rep-ma10

77Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis on 7/24/2019, 12:35 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How Matt Gaetz Used Daddy’s Money to Become Trump’s Favorite Congressman

Like the president, the Florida Republican rode family connections, unorthodox real estate deals, and trolling to political fame.

Stephanie Mencimer

September/October 2019 Issue

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/how-matt-gaetz-used-daddys-money-to-become-trumps-favorite-congressman/

Marlette: Mother Jones kicks the Gaetz wide open

Andy Marlette, Pensacola News Journal Published 6:53 a.m. CT July 20, 2019

https://www.pnj.com/story/opinion/2019/07/20/marlette-mother-jones-kicks-open-gaetz/1761716001/

78Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis on 7/25/2019, 11:27 am

Telstar

Telstar
Floridatexan wrote:
How Matt Gaetz Used Daddy’s Money to Become Trump’s Favorite Congressman

Like the president, the Florida Republican rode family connections, unorthodox real estate deals, and trolling to political fame.

Stephanie Mencimer

September/October 2019 Issue

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/how-matt-gaetz-used-daddys-money-to-become-trumps-favorite-congressman/

Marlette: Mother Jones kicks the Gaetz wide open

Andy Marlette, Pensacola News Journal Published 6:53 a.m. CT July 20, 2019

https://www.pnj.com/story/opinion/2019/07/20/marlette-mother-jones-kicks-open-gaetz/1761716001/

The poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree and Lucifer loves working with apples.

Telstar

Telstar
Florida's favorite DWI boy is up to his old tricks.

RealLindaL

Vomit-inducing rhetoric from Gaetz, plain and simple. Bleccchhhhh!!!

PkrBum

PkrBum
W

PkrBum

PkrBum
W

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
[quote="PkrBum"]W[/quote

Is that some kind of statement, or are you lost in drugland?

]

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Representative Matt Gaetz

U.S. Representative for the First District of Florida
1721 Longworth House Office Building | Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-4136

Hello, Friends —
Washington was at its swampiest this week.

On Tuesday, September 24, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced that the House was pursuing an “official impeachment inquiry” into President Trump.

The only problem is, that term is meaningless.

Normally — though nothing about impeachment is normal — the House votes on an impeachment authorization, which allows a committee (usually the Judiciary Committee) to investigate impeachable conduct. This has not happened.

So, just like Judiciary Committee Chairman Nadler’s claim that the committee has been in “an impeachment investigation,” which is equally untrue, Speaker Pelosi’s announcement doesn’t really mean anything.

She knows this perfectly well; her choice of words was intentional.

The Speaker is trying to appease the far left, without actually doing anything.

Meanwhile, Democrats who are eager to rush into a fact-free impeachment seem to have forgotten their own words on the subject from not too long ago. I guess memory fades quickly here in DC:

Video
Click to Play!
I recently went on Fox Business to discuss my thoughts with Trish Regan. Watch below:

Video
Click to Play!
The whole impeachment imbroglio is a pity, both for the House, and for the American people. There’s a lot of work Congress can and should be doing, and when we work together, it’s possible for the House to pass important legislation.

For instance, despite the not-really-impeachment circus consuming most media attention, this week showed that bipartisan progress is possible.

On Wednesday, September 25, the House passed an important bill: H.R. 1595, the SAFE Banking Act. This bill is simple: it allows state-legal cannabis businesses access to financial institutions, like banks and credit unions. Allowing these businesses access to banks is important, both for their safety (and the safety of their employees), but for transparency, honesty, and domestic job growth as well.

I am proud to have been an original cosponsor of this bill, which passed the House 321–103 on Wednesday. I also wrote an op-ed about this important legislation, which you can read here:

The Hill — September 24, 2019

Give cannabis businesses access to financial institutions — pass the SAFE Banking Act

I wish we pursued more bipartisan priorities like this, instead of silly bills to improve healthcare for illegal immigrants, which came to a vote this week (and which I voted against). This bill, H.R. 3525, the U.S. Border Patrol Medical Screening Standards Act, requires the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to set up an electronic health records (EHR) system for illegal immigrants.

The Departments of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense will not have similar systems for another 9 and 5 years, respectively.

In other words, this legislation would put illegal immigrants in line for health screenings before America’s veterans and servicemembers.....etc. etc. ad nauseum...

He looks a lot like the ex I left in Texas...many years ago...acts like him, too...entitled little jerkwad.

Telstar

Telstar
Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Matt_g14

87Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis on 9/29/2019, 10:56 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I voted for Dr. Zimmerman. This time I'm voting for Phil Ehr.

88Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis on 9/29/2019, 11:03 am

Telstar

Telstar
Floridatexan wrote:
I voted for Dr. Zimmerman.  This time I'm voting for Phil Ehr.  

You are a credit to your state. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum