This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Sanders is an example of a failed education system

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I could not understand about six sentences she pieced together while trying to answer a question. Across the room Mrs. Seaoat goes........What the hell did she just try to say.........my response was she does not have the ability to think and respond in cogent speech. What a tragedy that patronage has this bumbling fool in an official position. As much as I despise the treasury Sec., he spoke in fluent paragraphs and was intelligent, and then Sarah came up and showed the world the difference between an Ivy League education and going to a small baptist college in your home town.

I know Trump thinks his Wharton education does not make him dumb, but I would suggest putting some educated people in front of the mike if you want to message coherent policy, and then it dawned on me......his intent is exactly to have a stupid up there to appease the anti intellectual fervor of trump supporters, and he needs someone to mask his utter lack of understanding of policy. Stupid is just hard to fix.

View user profile
I am not hitting on all cylinders as I appear to have posted this thread to the general section when really it belongs in the political section. So I will talk education on the remainder of the thread.

So here are schools one of which my daughter attended and is the same age as Sarah. My daughter was national honor society, had very high act scores and is an attorney who can speak an entire paragraph which makes sense. When she applied as assistant corporate counsel for a large Illinois city forty people applied all with high academic credentials and ten years experience as lawyers.......no patronage......the most competent and qualified, yet Sarah who has minimal experience and attended a joke for college is the United States press secretary and her deficiencies in education are glaring. America was built on merit and hard work, yet everyday I see the press secretary I am reminded how far this nation has fallen in education, as private colleges with pretend for profit degrees churn out unqualified people who simply do not have the education or experience to do the job.
composite act
25% 75%

Northwestern University 32 34
University of Chicago 32 35
UIUC 26 32
Wheaton College 27 32

Ouachita Baptist University 21 28

Billy Graham attended Wheaton college which shows that a religious affiliated college does not have to be a dumpster fire and that quality and tradition can be instilled in students. I expect Sarah to hand me my burger order.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I could not understand about six sentences she pieced together while trying to answer a question.  Across the room Mrs. Seaoat goes........What the hell did she just try to say.........my response was  she does not have the ability to think and respond in cogent speech.   What a tragedy that patronage has this bumbling fool in an official position.  As much as I despise the treasury Sec., he spoke in fluent paragraphs and was intelligent, and then Sarah came up and showed the world the difference between an Ivy League education and going to a small baptist college in your home town.

I know Trump thinks his Wharton education does not make him dumb, but I would suggest putting some educated people in front of the mike if you want to message  coherent policy, and then it dawned on me......his intent is exactly to have a stupid up there to appease the anti intellectual fervor of trump supporters, and he needs someone to mask his utter lack of understanding of policy.   Stupid is just hard to fix.

Trump doesn't have an MBA. He has a BSBA-Economics. He never made the Dean's list. Surprise...he lied about that, too.

View user profile
Making the deans list is an objective standard of success in education. It is not that difficult to be on the Deans list. Kinda expected by good students.

Sarah is mind numbing stupid, by that I mean her IQ is low, and she tries to make up for a lack of experience or education by using a standard propaganda approach to the office. She has mastered all these techniques. Now if she would have spent some time learning and working in jobs on her merit, she might have been able to understand nobody is fooled by these simple junior high concepts.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140815205902-57567806-7-propaganda-techniques-all-students-should-learn

View user profile
I have to meet with a utility friday, but I would really like to stay in Bed and watch Sarah defend the latest comment from her racist boss.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I have to meet with a utility friday, but I would really like to stay in Bed and watch Sarah defend the latest comment from her racist boss.

Wish you could stay in bed and rest further, but as for watching Sarah, better you than I. I can barely stand the sight of her or sound of her voice any more. OK, I do try to keep up with her lies, but can only stand it for a short time before I have to turn away in utter disgust. Said to hubby today as we watched her latest bunch of B.S. that I wouldn't have one of those White House reporter's jobs for all the tea in China - I'd be dead of fury and frustration after the first news conference.

View user profile

Mrs. Potato Head.

These private "Christian" universities derive 70% of their income from federal student loans. That means we're subsidizing substandard education.

View user profile
I took the brother in law and wife to the BBQ place in Navarre East End......and while in there I thought I saw that Trump has denied saying S holes. Durbin is not a liar. If he heard it twice, it was said twice. Watching the Warriors play, but will watch CNN later to see what insanity is flying off this noxious human being.

View user profile
Misogyny... plain and simple.

View user profile
Misogyny... plain and simple.

No, my daughter and some of the young female SA find her to be a joke for any woman who has actually worked hard to get an education, worked hard to perfect their profession, only to see a complete dumb asz get a patronage job which is four levels over what she can handle. Plain and simple is exactly the answer.

View user profile
No misogyny here, that's for sure -- only pure and simple recognition of Sarah's dearth of brilliance, integrity and credibility, but wealth of distortion, evasion, misstatement, falsification and hyperbole, making her the perfect vehicle for her constantly lying and decidedly non-brilliant boss. Oh, and let's not forget supreme arrogance on both their parts.

View user profile
When it comes to misogyny just youtube president shithole.

View user profile

View user profile
Disgusting... more proof that leftists don't really give a damn about women's or minority equality.

It's just a political football to be punted when it's not convenient.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Disgusting... more proof that leftists don't really give a damn about women's or minority equality.

This is the biggest load of horseshit from you yet, Pkr. As you know perfectly well, supporting EQUALITY doesn't mean accepting low or non-existent performance QUALITY, especially in the administration's press secretary, upon whom all national and world news sources should be able to rely for valid, truthful and factual information. (Only with Sanders, they absolutely can't rely on ANYTHING except deflection and prevarication, just like her boss.)

GET REAL FOR A CHANGE, WHY DON'T YOU??? Good holy grief.

View user profile
Your OPINION that she's of "low or non-existent performance QUALITY" is simply your opinion. To then excuse the shaming of her looks or even her intellect is beyond the pale. You're sacrificing the dignity that women should enjoy as equals for a political gain. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

But I won't hold my breath for that to occur to you. ONE set of social standards advances us all.

View user profile

View user profile
Grow up! You still act like a middle school nerd.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Disgusting... more proof that leftists don't really give a damn about women's or minority equality.

Only certain women....democrats for the record.

View user profile
She has a low IQ and this is pure political patronage. This person is simply not qualified, not by my opinion but by her own words. It is a sad day in America when patronage is seen as competency......a big not.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Your OPINION that she's of "low or non-existent performance QUALITY" is simply your opinion. To then excuse the shaming of her looks or even her intellect is beyond the pale. You're sacrificing the dignity that women should enjoy as equals for a political gain. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

But I won't hold my breath for that to occur to you. ONE set of social standards advances us all.

Balderdash! YOU should be ashamed of YOURSELF for reneging on your own strict 'rules' of equal treatment and "one set of standards." After all, we "shame" Trump's looks and his dullard intellect and call him what he is -- a despicable, lying racist and misogynist -- so why should we treat a loyalist female member of his administration any differently, just because she's a woman? HM??? If you truly want one set of standards, there you are. Man or woman, they're BOTH disgusting people, equally horrid, yes, in MY opinion (along with doubtless millions of other Americans), just as everything YOU posit here is YOUR opinion.

Or do you consider yourself the only bearer of gospel truth? I wouldn't put it past you.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:

Ouachita Baptist University 21 28

Been there many a time.   Friend of my daughter graduated there last spring with a teaching degree.   QB has a whole bunch of foreign students ... a lot of whom used to fall out-of-status for various reasons (dropping out, criminal activity, drugs, etc).   Henderson State is in the same town and has a ton of foreign students also.  

I don't know about nowadays ... but Henderson used to recruit a lot of students from Kazakhstan.  The foreign student coordinator was originally from Kazakhstan and would make a trip over there every year to promote the school.  The school used to be somewhat cooperative with INS/ICE, but we had a falling out when I had to arrest her 20 y/o Kazakh girlfriend/housemate for falling out of status by dropping out of school, unauthorized employment, and using a fraudulent social security card.   I notified the school their foreign student coordinator was involved in this romantic relationship and living with this young foreign student she had brought over here .... but they didn't seem to care much.   The lady kept her job.

Oh, and interesting Huckabee note:   I did a big stolen identity documents case on a lady in Arkadelphia once.   As part of the mop-up for the case we staged a raid on the chicken processing plant there to pick up as many of the workers as we could using the stolen identities.    About 120 apprehensions & we probably missed 100 more who never came back to work after the raid.   So we've got all these aliens in our office in Texarkana processing them, families & local church leaders calling and showing up at our office.  Typical post-raid pandemonium.   Then we get a call from, of all people, Mike Huckabee's office (he was gov at the time) .... they're pissed.  Couple of local pastors in Arkadelphia complaining. It seems Gov Huckabee wanted to know why we didn't give the community three days public notice of our raid so the people (aliens to be deported) would have had time to get their affairs in order before having to leave the country.   Sheesh!  How stupid is this guy?  Rolling Eyes

View user profile
The definition of a partisan hack. Willing to abandon pc only when it comes to the opposite party. You would never shame Michelle or Oprah or pelosi or Waters. What was that women's march about?

Certainly not about equality... glass ceilings... abuse. Women will never be equal under your stewardship.

View user profile
The definition of a partisan hack. Willing to abandon pc only when it comes to the opposite party.

So that is the best you can do to justify Sarah's patronage job? I guess the bar is set low.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The definition of a partisan hack. Willing to abandon pc only when it comes to the opposite party.  

So that is the best you can do to justify Sarah's patronage job?  I guess the bar is set low.

You got that right, Sea. And every time I think Pkr can't appear any more dense and ridiculous, he outdoes his previous worst. I guess he deserves all the Sanders and Palin types his party habitually puts out there. DUHHHH.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum