This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're not going to believe this...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 You're not going to believe this... on 1/6/2018, 10:46 am

Trump just (Saturday morning) tweeted the following:

"...and a very stable genius at that!"

The mind reels.

It won't be long now.

Buh bye, Donnie.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:Trump just (Saturday morning) tweeted the following:

"...and a very stable genius at that!"

The mind reels.

It won't be long now.

Buh bye, Donnie.

After all it wouldn't be sporting to shoot an unstable man at sunrise. clown

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
After all it wouldn't be sporting to shoot an unstable man at sunrise. clown

Whaddya mean? They execute mental defectives, don't they?

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/list-defendants-mental-retardation-executed-united-states

View user profile
Stable genius: a person who can throw horsechit rather than eating the road apples.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Stable genius:  a person who can throw horsechit rather than eating the road apples.

I'd like to feed him a steady diet of road apples.

View user profile

They say there's a very thin line between genius & insane. Wink

Here's Dana Rohrbacher (R-CA) defending Trump and attacking his interviewer and the media in general.  He may be slimier than Roy Moore.  But notice what he says near the end of the interview:

“We’ve already seen Manafort, here he is, I mean, having to face the onslaught of things he had — that had nothing to do with Trump’s collusion with Russia.”

Freudian slip?

https://www.truthexam.com/2018/01/russia-loving-gop-rep-throws-tantrum-cnn-host-fact-checks-dont-respect-trump/

View user profile
panhandler wrote:They say there's a very thin line between genius & insane.  Wink

I've seen other people who fit that bill, but Drumpf does not. He's both insane and stupid.

View user profile
President Trump in the political world is stupid. He may have been brighter in the private sector, but his brutish and boring behavior probably is a dead cinch give away that those bankruptcies were not just bad luck.

View user profile
I doubt he's been too bright in either world. After all, successful men don't file bankruptcies multiple times.

Successful governments shouldn't let them either.

View user profile

Floridatexan wrote:
panhandler wrote:They say there's a very thin line between genius & insane.  Wink

I've seen other people who fit that bill, but Drumpf does not.  He's both insane and stupid.

He has def crossed the line a long time ago. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum