Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And he is still your POTUS lol

+2
RealLindaL
zsomething
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And he is still your POTUS lol Empty And he is still your POTUS lol 1/3/2018, 3:15 pm

Yesssssssss #MAGA
#WINNING

zsomething

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Yesssssssss #MAGA
#WINNING

Maybe, but he's not my responsibility. He's yours. And if you had any sense, that'd terrify you. Smile

Your silly theocratic cult of a party will be a long time recovering from this, if ever. It's not much of a victory when you win and then do an embarrassing job of holding the office. I know a lot of Republicans who voted for this shitbag who are already wishing they'd lost, now that they see what they got. Trump's exposed Republican voters are silly, trivial, un-serious gullible nitwits who fell for a huge scam, part of which was perpetrated by a foreign enemy. And that's some stank that ain't gonna rub off for a long time.

RealLindaL

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Yesssssssss #MAGA
#WINNING

Pure and utter delusion, but enjoy yourself while the fun lasts. It won't be for long.

polecat

polecat

And he is still your POTUS lol 26055910

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

For the record, Drumpf is NOT MY PRESIDENT and never will be. If he were standing in front of me, I wouldn't acknowledge him. He's a disgusting pig.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I really think that leftists have redefined fact. It's as if they think it's a fairytale term now.

Deus X

Deus X

Two words for ALTLEFTDOOFUS and PkrBoy:

MICHAEL              WOLFF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum