Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIGFOOT Update!!!

+2
Floridatexan
polecat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/3/2018, 12:13 pm

polecat

polecat

trumps 1st year is most successful in history, with ZERO Bigfoot related deaths.

Donald Trump has had one of the most successful first years in office of any president in the history of America.

I know this because White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said as much Tuesday: “I don’t think anyone can argue it’s probably one of the most successful first years in office.”

Since nobody can argue it, I’m not going to try. Besides, spending five minutes Googling the concrete factual evidence that would disprove that claim is a waste of five minutes that could be spent honoring the unrivaled greatness of our president.

Speaking of Trump’s greatness, did you know he has made it so nobody dies in commercial airline crashes anymore? On Tuesday, the president tweeted: “Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news — it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record.
Rex Huppke

2BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/3/2018, 12:25 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

BIGFOOT Update!!! Seven-deadly-sins-pride-greed-envy-rat-sloth-gluttony-lust-9740887

3BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/3/2018, 3:00 pm

zsomething

Also, fire-ant attacks are down, I think. Or, at least, I haven't heard of any really big ones lately. I'm sure that's thanks to the Anti-Fire-Ant Button Trump has on his desk, which is bigger and shinier and better than any and all previous Anti-Fire-Ant Buttons that anyone may have ever had, believe me, I can tell you that.

4BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/3/2018, 3:52 pm

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Also, fire-ant attacks are down, I think.  Or, at least, I haven't heard of any really big ones lately.  I'm sure that's thanks to the Anti-Fire-Ant Button Trump has on his desk, which is bigger and shinier and better than any and all previous Anti-Fire-Ant Buttons that anyone may have ever had, believe me, I can tell you that.

Yep, trust me! Everybody knows it's true!

5BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/5/2018, 12:07 pm

polecat

polecat

However Mr trump

If you want to take credit for airline safety, about which you've done nothing, Donald, what claim you regarding the fact that coal mining deaths in 2017 were double those in 2016? In that area you actually HAVE taken action. Namely, rolling back coal mining company safety requirements.

Waiting...

6BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/5/2018, 1:37 pm

2seaoat

I wish this stain on America could just be scrubbed away, but the office has been permanently damaged, and Trump has sadly been imprinted on innocent children as to what a president is..........a joke. I hope the next president will be a calm intelligent man or woman of honor, and that Trump moves to Russia where he belongs and can cause no more damage to this country.

7BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/5/2018, 6:17 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I wish this stain on America could just be scrubbed away, but the office has been permanently damaged, and Trump has sadly been imprinted on innocent children as to what a president is..........a joke.  I hope the next president will be a calm intelligent man or woman of honor, and that Trump moves to Russia where he belongs and can cause no more damage to this country.  

From your lips, etc.

8BIGFOOT Update!!! Empty Re: BIGFOOT Update!!! 1/5/2018, 8:30 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Ya'll are barking up the wrong tree. The problem's not Trump, it's the fact that he could be elected President.

What's wrong with our system that such a deeply flawed individual could become President? What went wrong and how do we fix it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum