Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President of United States to Kim Jong Un: "My nuclear button is bigger than yours."

+5
Floridatexan
PkrBum
Telstar
Deus X
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

If either of these two crazies presses their nuclear buttons, millions of innocent people will die, and if the catastrophe catches on, and other nuclear powers join in, it could be an extinction event.

There's nothing at the moment either we or the North Korean people can do to terminate the reign of Kim Jong Un.

But Trump should be impeached or removed under Article 25 immediately!!

And ANYONE who still supports Trump should be imprisoned as an enemy of the United States. Reality.

Deus X

Deus X

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-does-have-a-button-on-his-desk-but-its-not-for-nukes/article/2644807

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum

PkrBum

Bending over like Obama had worked so well... I can't believe anyone would try something else.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Bending over like Obama had worked so well... I can't believe anyone would try something else.

The voice of experience. Embarassed

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Bending over like Obama had worked so well... I can't believe anyone would try something else.

President of United States to Kim Jong Un:  "My nuclear button is bigger than yours." Quote-we-don-t-want-the-smoking-gun-to-be-a-mushroom-cloud-condoleezza-rice-65-47-98

PkrBum

PkrBum

Yes... and bush2 and Bill Clinton. All the while they thumbed their nose and violated U.N. sanctions.

Are you really defending the fat little dictator now? Is there any line you'd think too far?

It's kinda funny... you have a neighbor acting provocatively and aren't acting feckless. Why not?

RealLindaL

It was this latest demonstration of childish, playground-type brinkmanship on the part of the moron in the White House that finally pushed me and hubby into signing onto Tom Steyer's impeachment petition, which as of this moment has 4,051,333 signatures and growing (the number visibly increases in real time once you sign on at the website below).

All that's requested is your first and last name, email and zip code (and only those last two items are asterisked, leading me to believe you could actually leave off your name, but we decided not to hide ours):

www.needtoimpeach.com

Whether or not this effort has any direct impact, we felt we had to make our voices heard.   Such a deeply defective individual - one who would stoop to the level of a Kim Jong-un - has no business being at the head of our nation.  It's frightening and appalling, to say the very least.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Dictators apparently don't respond to academic diplomacy. See: Gadafi

#impeechbyJan2021?

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:Such a deeply defective individual...           has no business being at the head of our nation.  It's frightening and appalling, to say the very least.

I know it's painful, but the fact is HE WON THE ELECTION!

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "The fault, dear Linda, lies not in our President, but in ourselves."

Trump's but the symptom of a much deeper and more profound problem.

zsomething

There's trying something else... and then there's just doing something incredibly stupid. Just because you don't like one thing doesn't mean another's defensible.

Nobody's tried dropping a bunch of frogs over North Korea and trying to tell Kim that it's a Biblical plague, either. Does that mean it's a good idea? Maybe we should napalm Pyongyang with custard and the people will like it so much they'll turn on him to get more custard from the custard-gods. That wouldn't be completely stupid, yeah?

Christ, but I bet your family's glad the holidays are over so they don't have to tolerate you for another year. Would that we were so lucky.

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Such a deeply defective individual...           has no business being at the head of our nation.  It's frightening and appalling, to say the very least.

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "The fault, dear Linda, lies not in our President, but in ourselves."

That's the problem, fake 45 won the election with 3 million less votes than his opponent, with the help of his Russian puppet master.

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:It was this latest demonstration of childish, playground-type brinkmanship on the part of the moron in the White House that finally pushed me and hubby into signing onto Tom Steyer's impeachment petition, which as of this moment has 4,051,333 signatures and growing (the number visibly increases in real time once you sign on at the website below).

All that's requested is your first and last name, email and zip code (and only those last two items are asterisked, leading me to believe you could actually leave off your name, but we decided not to hide ours):

www.needtoimpeach.com

Whether or not this effort has any direct impact, we felt we had to make our voices heard.   Such a deeply defective individual - one who would stoop to the level of a Kim Jong-un - has no business being at the head of our nation.  It's frightening and appalling, to say the very least.

I doubt a petition will work, but it does help salvage part of America's reputation to let the rest of the world know that, hey, a lot of us realize this guy's a headcase and needs to be out of there.

Our allies are alarmed and alienated by this guy, and are wondering what the hell's happening to this country. I've got family overseas and they're freaked out. It's not just Trump -- it's the fact that people voted for such an obvious joke. They're wondering if our population can be taken seriously anymore, or if we're all idiots.

So, even though I doubt Republicans in congress will grow enough of a spine to put forth impeachment proceedings, (A) if things go right, by the end of the year it won't be a Republican congress, and (B) at least things like these petitions, the Women's March, etc. let the rest of the world know we aren't all cool with America turning into 1930's Germany. So, I don't see any resistance effort as completely futile. Sooner or later -- and likely sooner -- we're going to get someone else in office who'll have to correct the mistake that America's garbage-humans foisted upon us, and other countries knowing that a lot of us didn't go along with our worst citizens might buy us some much-needed good will. We're going to have a lot to make up for, so it's wise to start laying the groundwork.

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

That's the problem, fake 45 won the election with 3 million less votes than his opponent, with the help of his Russian puppet master.  

LOL. BS, actually it was the Electoral College that handed him the election in case you missed it. If it bothers you so much why don't you focus on instigating for change in the EC instead of whining about something that isn't even true? You do know how these election things work right? It's past time for major changes or elimination of the EC anyway.......this would be a perfect excuse.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

LOL. BS, actually it was the Electoral College that handed him the election in case you missed it. If it bothers you so much why don't you focus on instigating for change in the EC instead of whining about something that isn't even true? You do know how these election things work right?  It's past time for major changes or elimination of the EC anyway.......this would be a perfect excuse.

45 couldn't even win his home state because we know he's a liar and a fraud. He had to go down south and take advantage of brain damaged Florida hillbillies like flippy boy and his girlfriend hamboner.

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

LOL. BS, actually it was the Electoral College that handed him the election in case you missed it. If it bothers you so much why don't you focus on instigating for change in the EC instead of whining about something that isn't even true? You do know how these election things work right?  It's past time for major changes or elimination of the EC anyway.......this would be a perfect excuse.

45 couldn't even win his home state because we know he's a liar and a fraud. He had to go down south and take advantage of brain damaged Florida hillbillies like flippy boy and his girlfriend hamboner.

Yea, you really don't know how the electoral system functions. Must be peaceful in that little bubble of ignorance you inhabit. Unlike you while I know he's a liar of Clintonian stature I also realize the reality of the situation. Translated, I don't walk around butt hurt like you.

President of United States to Kim Jong Un:  "My nuclear button is bigger than yours." Immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503

PkrBum

PkrBum

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Ya... cause mob rule is so much better.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Yea, you really don't know how the electoral system functions. Must be peaceful in that little bubble of ignorance you inhabit. Unlike you while I know he's a liar of Clintonian stature I also realize the reality of the situation. Translated, I don't walk around butt hurt like you.

President of United States to Kim Jong Un:  "My nuclear button is bigger than yours." Immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503

You made more sense when you were sucking on your girlfriend hamboner's tube steak. Go back to him she's waiting for you.

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

You made more sense when you were sucking on your girlfriend hamboner's tube steak. Go back to him she's waiting for you.

When you have nothing intelligent to input here this is what you see, either a dumbass video or "childish fat boy on the playground hiding behind a tree" comments like yours. You need your own thread category. Grow up.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

When you have nothing intelligent to input here this is what you see, either a dumbass video or "childish fat boy on the playground hiding behind a tree" comments like yours. You need your own thread category. Grow up.

Blow it out your ass flippy boy. From you both ends sound the same. lol!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

President of United States to Kim Jong Un:  "My nuclear button is bigger than yours." Statue

PkrBum

PkrBum

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Put him on ignore. There's never an original thght or opinion in his head... just childish vulgarity.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:It was this latest demonstration of childish, playground-type brinkmanship on the part of the moron in the White House that finally pushed me and hubby into signing onto Tom Steyer's impeachment petition, which as of this moment has 4,051,333 signatures and growing (the number visibly increases in real time once you sign on at the website below).

www.needtoimpeach.com

I doubt a petition will work, but it does help salvage part of America's reputation to let the rest of the world know that, hey, a lot of us realize this guy's a headcase and needs to be out of there.  

Our allies are alarmed and alienated by this guy, and are wondering what the hell's happening to this country.  I've got family overseas and they're freaked out.  It's not just Trump -- it's the fact that people voted for such an obvious joke.  They're wondering if our population can be taken seriously anymore, or if we're all idiots.

So, even though I doubt Republicans in congress will grow enough of a spine to put forth impeachment proceedings, (A) if things go right, by the end of the year it won't be a Republican congress, and (B) at least things like these petitions, the Women's March, etc. let the rest of the world know we aren't all cool with America turning into 1930's Germany.   So, I don't see any resistance effort as completely futile.  Sooner or later -- and likely sooner -- we're going to get someone else in office who'll have to correct the mistake that America's garbage-humans foisted upon us, and other countries knowing that a lot of us didn't go along with our worst citizens might buy us some much-needed good will.   We're going to have a lot to make up for, so it's wise to start laying the groundwork.

Very well said as usual, zsomething.   If only we had a level head like yours in the White  House....

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Put him on ignore. There's never an original thght or opinion in his head... just childish vulgarity.

So did you send fiippy boy a formal application for the cockholster job to replace hamboner yet? Sounds like you think he's lost without your advice. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deus X

Deus X

Impeachment is VERY unlikely, and certainly NOT before the 2018 election. Even then, the Democrats would have to flip both Houses and then get 2/3 of the Senate to convict. Not bloody likely.

However, after this new book by Michael Wolff, Fire and Fury, Inside the Trump White House, it's seems possible that Trump might face a 25th Amendment challenge or maybe stroke out or have some sort of breakdown and quit.

Whatever, impeachment ain't gonna happen.

On the 12th, he's got a medical exam scheduled at Walter Reed and he might use that to grab his hat. He may have some sort of neurological impairment that he could use to bow out--see this: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/01/trump-cog-decline/548759/

There's also the possibility of money laundering charges rising out of Mueller's investigation. If that happens, senior Republicans might march into the Oval Office ala Goldwater v. Nixon and demand his resignation.

This book by Wolff is going to stir the pot furiously and Lord only knows what's gonna pop out. God, this is fun to watch!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum