This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oui bowling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 oui bowling on 1/2/2018, 3:46 pm

I have not used our oui for eight years. I just really enjoy the bowling. My wife for forty years regularly beat me bowling. She has this sweet curve into the sweet spot, while I have never mastered turning a bowling bowl to the sweet spot. Well Papa has been kicking butts with the wife and granddaughters. I think I am the only person in America who can get exhausted bowling in the living room.

View user profile

2 Re: oui bowling on 1/3/2018, 3:20 pm

2seaoat wrote:I have not used our oui for eight years.  I just really enjoy the bowling.  My wife for forty years regularly beat me bowling.  She has this sweet curve into the sweet spot, while I have never mastered turning a bowling bowl to the sweet spot.  Well Papa has been kicking butts with the wife and granddaughters.  I think I am the only person in America who can get exhausted bowling in the living room.

Isn’t it called a WII?

3 Re: oui bowling on 1/3/2018, 3:26 pm

Similar... it's played on an ouija board.

View user profile

4 Re: oui bowling on 1/3/2018, 3:27 pm

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

Isn’t it called a WII?

Oui oui, it's Wii.

View user profile

5 Re: oui bowling on 1/3/2018, 4:26 pm

View user profile

6 Re: oui bowling on 1/3/2018, 11:25 pm

That is it. I got my first 200 game ever. We played all morning, and I had to take the girls back, get my hair cut, and play in a poker tournament, but they did not want to leave. The wife took them home five hours later, and the box of rocks jumped out of the car when my wife was taking them all back home and did not want to leave either as she sat at the front door and would not get back in the car. It is a good feeling that they are having a good time with us. My oldest granddaughter is amazing how she learns a game as her hand eye coordination is off the charts.

I remember this pizza place in Mauston Wisconsin where we would camp with the kids. We would fish and swim in the Wisconsin River, and then go to the Pizza Place. They had this huge screen video game with ducks and shotguns. All these adults were playing and getting good scores, and then my son at seven set the record and had everybody in the place cheering for him. When he was five on video games his whole body would move as it was freaky how good his hand and eye coordination was. The granddaughter has two parents who were on scholarship at division one schools, so I guess the apple does not fall too far from the tree.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum