Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Forget and Never Again

+11
ConservaLady
zsomething
gatorfan
polecat
PkrBum
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Floridatexan
EmeraldGhost
Deus X
Telstar
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 1:39 am

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Pkr_xi10

202Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 8:42 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Can i assume that the dweeb that posts directly after each of my posts is just spamming?

It's hard to believe the moron could be producing independent thghts or contributing content.

But I'll look if y'all say he is. If not (which I'm nearly sure of) why do y'all put up with him?

203Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 12:37 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Can i assume that the dweeb that posts directly after each of my posts is just spamming?

It's hard to believe the moron could be producing independent thghts or contributing content.

But I'll look if y'all say he is. If not (which I'm nearly sure of) why do y'all put up with him?

The lack of self-awareness demonstrated with this post is simply breathtaking.

204Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 2:04 pm

zsomething

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Can i assume that the dweeb that posts directly after each of my posts is just spamming?

It's truly crazy, ain't it? Pkr asking us why we put up with someone else?

Does Pkr think his presence is actually valued at all? I've tried to get him to summon up enough pride to just leave a place he's obviously not wanted, but it never works.

205Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 3:41 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Sal wrote:

It's truly crazy, ain't it?  Pkr asking us why we put up with someone else?

Does Pkr think his presence is actually valued at all?  I've tried to get him to summon up enough pride to just leave a place he's obviously not wanted, but it never works.  

The drug abuser was funnier when he bitched that I was "creating too many threads without any particular merit" and "I've admonished Pace and Markle for the same thing, it disjoints conversations." Only I couldn't find any of his remarks against Pace or Markle. Obviously Pkr was as full of shit back then as he is now. BTW Markle was doing his thing on all of the Florida political forums. There were 4 or 5 at one time. There was always a jerk like Markle on every page with user names like Markle, Krumhorn, Catfish, Reason 10, all spreading the same right wingnut crapola. Hard to believe they were not all the same guy but considering the talking points were always the same, maybe they were.

206Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 4:12 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:
Sal wrote:

Does Pkr think his presence is actually valued at all?  I've tried to get him to summon up enough pride to just leave a place he's obviously not wanted, but it never works.  

I don't have to suffer him. For all i know he's waxing poetic now. But we all know the truth.

Enjoy comrades... lol.

207Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 4:41 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Sal wrote:

Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Toilet11

208Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 5:05 pm

bigdog

PkrBum wrote:I wouldn't own an ar15. We do get coyotes and a rare wolf or black bear. But they aren't a quality gun.

They look like a military assault weapon... but they aren't. My family has a large ranch in Texas and my cousins have a few because of wild hogs. But there are better options imo. I guess if my family lived in a place with gang activity i might consider one... but i doubt it.

Why the focus on 3% of the issue? The Gun Free Zone Act is about 20 years old now. What has the result of that policy been on the frequency of school shootings?

I never thought the gun free zone laws would do any good. They are like spitting in the ocean. That doesn't mean that more significant laws would also be ineffective. All gun laws are not of equal value. You know that.

209Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 6:30 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

bigdog wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I wouldn't own an ar15. We do get coyotes and a rare wolf or black bear. But they aren't a quality gun.

They look like a military assault weapon... but they aren't. My family has a large ranch in Texas and my cousins have a few because of wild hogs. But there are better options imo. I guess if my family lived in a place with gang activity i might consider one... but i doubt it.

Why the focus on 3% of the issue? The Gun Free Zone Act is about 20 years old now. What has the result of that policy been on the frequency of school shootings?

I never thought the gun free zone laws would do any good. They are like spitting in the ocean.  That doesn't mean that more significant laws would also be ineffective.  All gun laws are not of equal value.  You know that.

Granted. But results matter and i see no recognition (beyond you apparently) of the flawed policy. It turns out that criminals and crazies like soft targets... go figure. It also turns out that they don't follow laws. This focus on 3% of gun crime... which is all rifle types... is also flawed thinking. It's sensationalism to drive sweeping gun controls by a complicit media and via the force of the federal govt. All while wilfully offering no direct policy to target the elephant in the stats.

That's not a serious position. It's an ideological agenda... whether the supporters know it or not.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/20/714921726/20-years-on-the-background-check-system-continues-to-miss-dangerous-gun-buyers

210Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/3/2019, 8:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He is just a pathetic juvenile immature idiot. Often referred to on the PNJ as a poster with a middle schooler mentality.

He seeks attention like the narcissist he is!

211Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 6/4/2019, 2:32 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

He is just a pathetic juvenile immature idiot. Often referred to on the PNJ as a poster with a middle schooler mentality.

He seeks attention like the narcissist he is!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

lol!

Wrong again dearie , I was never referred to as anything on the PNJ because I never posted there very much. Most people on this board with smarts can see that fact but it's over your head.

212Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 2:20 pm

Telstar

Telstar

And the shooting gallery rolls on...

Police responding to active shooter near El Paso, Texas mall

EL PASO, Texas (AP) - EL PASO, Texas (AP) - Police in the West Texas city of El Paso have responded to reports of an active shooter in a commercial area near a mall.

El Paso police tweeted Saturday that officers were responding to an active shooting scene and that people were advised to stay away from the Cielo Vista Mall area. The mall complex is near Interstate 10 and on El Paso's east side.

Three businesses are on lockdown, including Hooters, Red Lobster and a Landry’s Seafood House.

Three Walmart employees took refuge in Landry’s.

Police didn’t immediately provide details on whether anyone was hurt or in custody, although CNN is reporting one person is injured.

Further details weren’t immediately available.

https://www.kjct8.com/content/news/Police-responding-to-active-shooter-near-El-Paso-Texas-mall-516386821.html

213Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 2:47 pm

bigdog

It was just reported that there are fatalities involved.

I hope it was not an illegal who did this, the Trumpsters will jump all over it.

We went through El Paso a couple of years ago and stopped for a day. It was so hot and so dry, and what I remember the most about El Paso is that I've never seen so many burglar bars on houses in my life. I know they say their crime rate isn't that high, but they sure have a lot of burglar bars. Nearly all their subdivisions look like mini-jail houses. 
We thought about crossing the border into Juarez but we were told at the visitor's center to stay away.  I guess it's one of the worst drug areas on the border. 

Maybe something will happen now though. I've always said that if people start shooting up Walmarts, Congress will have to act. People will demand it.

214Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 2:48 pm

bigdog

Now they say multiple shooters.

215Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 2:50 pm

bigdog

3 suspects in custody.

18 hospitalized.

216Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 3:05 pm

bigdog

Now they say one suspect in custody. The other two may have been open carry individuals that were picked up because they had firearms.

217Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 3:23 pm

RealLindaL

Watching CNNGo live; they're still saying three suspects in custody, and also that there were "multiple fatalities."

Beto O'Rourke spoke, almost in tears, saying he's heading back there now (his home town).

218Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 3:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Now they say one suspect in custody. The other two may have been open carry individuals that were picked up because they had firearms.

"And now it's much too dangerous
To stop what you've begun
When everyone in paradise carries a gun" Elvis Costello

219Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 4:04 pm

Telstar

Telstar

one man in custody, multiple deaths reported...sigh.

220Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 5:20 pm

Telstar

Telstar

OMG, NBC is saying at least 18 people are dead. This shit should have stopped after the Newtown kids were murdered. It won't happen with this Senate and never will while the NRA is wagging the dead.

*UPDATE* Make that 19 dead. 40 wounded. Crying or Very sad

221Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 6:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joe Biden : "Enough is enough" and "We can beat the NRA." Alright Joe, real Americans are all ears. Twisted Evil

222Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 7:17 pm

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:It was just reported that there are fatalities involved.

I hope it was not an illegal who did this, the Trumpsters will jump all over it.

We went through El Paso a couple of years ago and stopped for a day. It was so hot and so dry, and what I remember the most about El Paso is that I've never seen so many burglar bars on houses in my life. I know they say their crime rate isn't that high, but they sure have a lot of burglar bars. Nearly all their subdivisions look like mini-jail houses. 
We thought about crossing the border into Juarez but we were told at the visitor's center to stay away.  I guess it's one of the worst drug areas on the border. 

What a bizarre thing to speculate.

It’s always another white nationalist Trump supporter.

223Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 7:20 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

According to MSNBC, the shooter posted a 3-page document before the El Paso shooting attack. It is a racist, anti-immigrant document.
Wonder where someone gets ideas like this? Thanks, DJT.

224Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 8:14 pm

bigdog

Sal wrote:
bigdog wrote:It was just reported that there are fatalities involved.

What a bizarre thing to speculate.

It’s always another white nationalist Trump supporter.

It's not bizarre. When the leaders of a neighboring country are seizing children at the border and locking them in cages, why would you not think it could make a Mexican angry enough to kill Americans?
Good God. You want to make an argument out of anything. 

It  apparently was a Trumpster, which was the most likely choice. But it also was not impossible that a Mexican couldn't have been driven to the point of violence about the way they are being treated. I'm glad it wasn't, but in the long run, neither one really matters to the families of the dead, does it? It's about a 21 year old with a gun meant for an infantry soldier and an attitude of hate.  Now 20 are dead and 26 wounded. Only 6 so far have been identified as Mexican citizens and so far, they're still survivors. 
He missed his mark entirely.

225Never Forget and Never Again - Page 9 Empty Re: Never Forget and Never Again 8/3/2019, 8:32 pm

bigdog

In his manifesto the guy says he doesn't want immigration into Texas because he's afraid that Texas would become a strong Democratic stronghold if enough people come in from Mexico.  He also says he had these ideas long before Trump, and that he hates the Republicans too, because they are corporatists and therefore are in favor of immigration too.

Say what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum