This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Forget and Never Again

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/27/2018, 7:14 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Another mentally defective on psychotropic drugs that should already be prohibited to possess guns... in a gun free zone.

Humans used to be good at recognizing patterns.

Here's a pattern:  Every time there's a mass shooting, you bring up Chicago.

It's obvious that black lives don't matter to you as much as govt gun control over innocent citizens.

The "mass shootings" you're conditioned to wet your panties over are a tiny fraction of Chicago gun crime.

View user profile

152 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/28/2018, 10:38 am

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Another mentally defective on psychotropic drugs that should already be prohibited to possess guns... in a gun free zone.

Humans used to be good at recognizing patterns.

Here's a pattern:  Every time there's a mass shooting, you bring up Chicago.

It's obvious that black lives don't matter to you as much as govt gun control over innocent citizens.

The "mass shootings" you're conditioned to wet your panties over are a tiny fraction of Chicago gun crime.





View user profile

153 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/29/2018, 5:06 am

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida's candidates for governor openly sparred over guns on Monday after a mass shooting at a video game tournament.

Democrats contended Republicans were ignoring a wave of gun violence in the state, including the February shooting at a high school in Parkland that left 17 people dead, and the massacre at a gay nightclub in 2016 that left 49 people dead. The two GOP candidates lashed back that Democrats were attempting to politicize a tragedy.

Authorities say 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore killed two people and wounded 10 others before fatally shooting himself Sunday at a Madden tournament being held at a riverfront mall in Jacksonville.

U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis and Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam, both Republicans, scrapped plans to hold campaign events in the northeast Florida city after the shooting. But four of the main Democratic candidates visited Jacksonville and called for stricter gun-control laws and reducing the clout of gun-rights organizations such as the National Rifle Association.

Democrat Gwen Graham called out DeSantis and Putnam for canceling their planned campaign events.

"The fact that they were afraid to come and answer questions says all that needs to be said," said Graham.





https://www.tampabay.com/florida-candidates-spar-over-guns-after-mass-shooting-ap_florida1b5a2f969325408ca7bb53c87193a60f

View user profile

156 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/29/2018, 10:06 am

A gun is a tool... like a knife... a car... a hammer... etc. The issue is the user and factors influencing them.

View user profile

157 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/29/2018, 10:25 am

"A gun is a tool... like a knife... a car... a hammer... etc. The issue is the user and factors influencing them."

When you're a wimpy little shithead, you need an equalizer.



View user profile

158 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/29/2018, 1:04 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
"A gun is a tool... like a knife... a car... a hammer... etc. The issue is the user and factors influencing them."

When you're a wimpy little shithead, you need an equalizer.

My guns have never shot anybody. How about your's? No? Coincidence? No? Can you honestly answer why?

View user profile

159 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/29/2018, 1:38 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Another mentally defective on psychotropic drugs that should already be prohibited to possess guns... in a gun free zone.

Humans used to be good at recognizing patterns.

Here's a pattern:  Every time there's a mass shooting, you bring up Chicago.

It's obvious that black lives don't matter to you as much as govt gun control over innocent citizens.

The "mass shootings" you're conditioned to wet your panties over are a tiny fraction of Chicago gun crime.

My panties are none of your business.

View user profile

160 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 8/29/2018, 2:05 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Another mentally defective on psychotropic drugs that should already be prohibited to possess guns... in a gun free zone.

Humans used to be good at recognizing patterns.

Here's a pattern:  Every time there's a mass shooting, you bring up Chicago.

It's obvious that black lives don't matter to you as much as govt gun control over innocent citizens.

The "mass shootings" you're conditioned to wet your panties over are a tiny fraction of Chicago gun crime.

My panties are none of your business.








View user profile

161 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/3/2018, 7:49 pm

View user profile

162 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/7/2018, 5:16 pm


View user profile

164 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/8/2018, 7:32 pm

Personally, I'm fine with taking away everybody's guns .... but mine! Laughing

View user profile

165 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/8/2018, 7:36 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote:Personally, I'm fine with taking away everybody's guns .... but mine!  Laughing

Just like pol pot, mao, lenin, stalin, hitler... etc. What a coincidence. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

166 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/8/2018, 7:50 pm

PkrBum wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:Personally, I'm fine with taking away everybody's guns .... but mine!  Laughing

Just like pol pot, mao, lenin, stalin, hitler... etc. What a coincidence. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm sure you already knew by now of my fantasies of being a murderous dictator  Laughing   (those particular fantasies include lots and lots of beauteous concubines as well)  :lol: Laughing

Maybe in my next life? confused

View user profile

167 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/8/2018, 8:26 pm

EmeraldGhost wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:Personally, I'm fine with taking away everybody's guns .... but mine!  Laughing

Just like pol pot, mao, lenin, stalin, hitler... etc. What a coincidence. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm sure you already knew by now of my fantasies of being a murderous dictator  Laughing   (those particular fantasies include lots and lots of beauteous concubines as well)  :lol: Laughing

Maybe in my next life?  confused

Lol... i was nearly sure that I'd have to buy my oldest daughter a small third world country to be the supreme dictator of... but she's becoming a lawyer instead. Not that far removed actually. pirat

View user profile

168 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/8/2018, 10:35 pm

PkrBum wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:Personally, I'm fine with taking away everybody's guns .... but mine!  Laughing

Just like pol pot, mao, lenin, stalin, hitler... etc. What a coincidence. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm sure you already knew by now of my fantasies of being a murderous dictator  Laughing   (those particular fantasies include lots and lots of beauteous concubines as well)  :lol: Laughing

Maybe in my next life?  confused

Lol... i was nearly sure that I'd have to buy my oldest daughter a small third world country to be the supreme dictator of... but she's becoming a lawyer instead. Not that far removed actually.  pirat

Well, you know the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?  One's a scum sucking bottom feeder, and the other is .... a fish.    Laughing


View user profile

169 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/9/2018, 12:27 am

View user profile

170 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/9/2018, 1:38 pm

Shooting near Auburn University campus leaves 1 dead


A shooting across the street from Auburn University's campus early Sunday killed one person and wounded four others, three of them teens, in an incident that does not appear random, police in the southeast Alabama city said.

The shooting happened hours after students had celebrated a win over Alabama State's football team Saturday evening.
Auburn city police received a report of gunfire about 2:24 a.m. (3:24 a.m. ET) on West Magnolia Avenue, a popular thoroughfare featuring bars and restaurants and forming the northern border of campus, which is home to about 30,000 students.

Officers "were already in the immediate vicinity of the call dispersing a large crowd," according to a police news release.
The university's emergency alert system sent a tweet at around 4 a.m. informing students that there had been a shooting and warning them to stay away from the area.



https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/09/us/auburn-alabama-shooting/index.html

View user profile

171 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/13/2018, 2:38 pm

Another shitty day in NRAmerica.

A man killed his wife and four other people in shootings across three locations Wednesday evening near Bakersfield, California, before killing himself as a sheriff's deputy confronted him, authorities said.

The crime spree took roughly 15 minutes, and investigators are trying to figure out why the man went on the rampage, Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood said.
"I'm certainly speculating right now ... but I'm pretty comfortable that there will be a connection between all these players," Youngblood said at a news conference late Wednesday.






https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/us/california-shootings-multiple-dead/index.html

View user profile

172 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/20/2018, 11:54 am

3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland


A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said.

"The distribution center is where products are received and processed for delivery," she said. "This is part of a large facility that is a distribution center. The shooting happened adjacent to the primary building."




https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/us/maryland-shooting/index.html




View user profile

173 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/20/2018, 12:06 pm

"Police killed the shooters in both Wednesday incidents." Hmmm... i wonder how they did that?

View user profile

174 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 9/20/2018, 12:15 pm

PkrBum wrote:"Police killed the shooters in both Wednesday incidents." Hmmm... i wonder how they did that?






Cheer up, maybe someday soon a cop will put a bullet in your lying mouth. Twisted Evil

View user profile

175 Re: Never Forget and Never Again on 10/11/2018, 5:37 am

Now Fox Snews is taking on Halloween LOL



View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum