Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCW Reciprocity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CCW Reciprocity Empty CCW Reciprocity 12/9/2017, 12:40 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

So .. the house passes the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act today.  Well, that's a nice gesture, I s'pose.   But I wouldn't get all excited about it just yet.   Gonna need 60 votes to break a Demo filibuster in the Senate.   And I kinda don't think the Demos ain't exactly feeling a lot of that warm fuzzy bipartisan give-and-take can't-we-all-just get-along compromising spirit here lately seen as how the R's have shut them out of having input on, well, pretty much anything and everything since the election.

btw ..... funniest thing I read on the internet today.  In the comments on a news article on this particular topic.

Commenter 1:   "Admittedly I am a simple man with a simple mind, but I've never understood why a marriage license from State 'x' must be honored everywhere under Full Faith and Creit clause, but a CCW license can be ignored at will."

Commenter 2:  "Because marriage is a much slower killer, which is much harder to prove as cause of death to a court."

Laughing Laughing Laughing  I almost spit up my drink when I read that!

2CCW Reciprocity Empty Re: CCW Reciprocity 12/11/2017, 9:45 pm

My driver’s license is good in any state so why wouldn’t a conceal carry permit have the same courtesy? Democrats are not going to waste a filibuster on gun permit reciprocity.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum