This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Silverman show on HULU

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/8/2017, 8:22 am

What a treat to enjoy her high level comedy. She is adorable.

View user profile

2 Re: Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/8/2017, 12:01 pm

I don't know about adorable with that mouth... lol. Have you seen other performances?

She's been a favorite of mine for years and I'm recording this... but I hope she stays off politics.

View user profile

3 Re: Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/8/2017, 1:23 pm

I find her to be one of those special people who have intelligence and compassion. She cuts through BS and her observations are usually spot on.....

View user profile

4 Re: Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/8/2017, 2:25 pm

It's a good show. She's far too nice to the Republicans, though. I know it's kind of the goal of the show, to unite people more, but my god does she give them a pass on some insanely idiotic bullshit that she's perfectly capable of (justifiably) annihilating them for. But, I guess they look dumb enough on their own, and she knows that.

View user profile

5 Re: Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/8/2017, 3:57 pm

I think by having dialogue she cleverly gets her point across. I think Oliver is the best tv comedy show on HBO, but would put this a close second or third. Oliver has a way to use humor to outline some very real problems and gives excellent solutions. Satire and comedy has always been a catalyst for political change.

View user profile

6 Re: Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/12/2017, 10:51 am

Lol... watching it now. She is so raw it's shocking... lol. Can't help but love her... she's brilliant.

View user profile

7 Re: Sarah Silverman show on HULU on 12/19/2017, 9:52 am

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum