This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

War Eagle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 War Eagle on 11/25/2017, 10:11 pm

Auburn did it...great game. Enjoyed another FSU over UF game.

View user profile

2 Re: War Eagle on 11/26/2017, 4:09 am

The game was way more one sided than the score indicates. Auburn beat Alabama like a rug. Sabin now argues that they should be in the playoffs. Auburn belongs in the playoffs. They are the better team right now. If Auburn beats Georgia for a second time, Auburn belongs over Alabama. They are the best team in America right now pending running backs health. Nothing would make me happier than Auburn winning as I have quite the family history of Auburn fans over the years , including my grandmother attending her first games in 1915-18 when she lost her father in Opelika with the great flu epidemic.

This is a better team than Cam's.

View user profile

3 Re: War Eagle on 11/26/2017, 5:43 pm

Auburn quarterback was outstanding. Stidham got it done.

View user profile

4 Re: War Eagle on 11/27/2017, 10:46 pm

I have my fingers crossed. If Auburn beats Georgia. Wisconsin beats Ohio State. OK wins. Clemson wins. I will be celebrating this weekend because Nick and his boring press conferences where he makes fun of the press will now have their turn to ask him about his play calling in the Iron Bowl. Auburn excluding Bama from the playoffs.....perfection.

View user profile

5 Re: War Eagle on 11/28/2017, 10:06 am

2seaoat wrote:I have my fingers crossed.  If Auburn beats Georgia.  Wisconsin beats Ohio State.  OK wins.  Clemson wins.   I will be celebrating this weekend because Nick and his boring press conferences where he makes fun of the press will now have their turn to ask him about his play calling in the Iron Bowl.  Auburn excluding Bama from the playoffs.....perfection.

Priceless . . . . fingers crossed!

View user profile

6 Re: War Eagle on 11/30/2017, 12:58 am

Oh, come on. Nick is cute. He's eye candy for middle aged women.

I don't care about Auburn or Alabama because I have never and never would live anywhere in the stupidest, most racist state in America.

But I know which coach of the two I'd rather watch in a press conference.
And it ain't the Auburn coach.

Having said that, I'd rather see Nick explaining why they lost because I'd just as soon no Alabama team ever win a national championship again.

View user profile

7 Re: War Eagle on 12/2/2017, 11:46 pm

Wisconsin has to win now that Auburn lost. Alabama does NOT belong in the tournament.

View user profile

8 Re: War Eagle on 12/3/2017, 12:12 am

cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum