Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mrs. LaDavid Johnson corroborates what the Fl. congresswoman said about Trump's call

+7
zsomething
RealLindaL
Sal
Floridatexan
PkrBum
2seaoat
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You like Obama... and hate trump. Oh my... have you tried yelling at the sky?

No.  Voodoo and belief in a supernatural being is your game, not mine.  However, I have been donating considerable funds to organizations who are filing suits against Trump and our dysfunctional Russian controlled government.  And I'm genuinely cheered by Senators McCain, Corker and Flake bailing on the Pussy Grabber with the disgusting rat on his head.  You still want to bet that Trump will finish his first term?  LOL

My game? Really? Are you that deluded? Yes... I'll bet he finishes his term. Are you giving odds?

I thought you were.

Deus X

Deus X

Proverbs 26:4

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that because of the total fuckup of Trump and his military leaders who were in command in Niger, Sgt. LaDavid Johnson will now have to be dug-up and the casket opened in the presence of his spouse and her attorney(s).

Word, can you please provide a link? For some reason I can't find confirmation of this anywhere. May not be searching correctly.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that because of the total fuckup of Trump and his military leaders who were in command in Niger, Sgt. LaDavid Johnson will now have to be dug-up and the casket opened in the presence of his spouse and her attorney(s).

Word, can you please provide a link?  For some reason I can't find confirmation  of this anywhere.  May not be searching correctly.

RealLinda: I heard someone being interviewed on TV -- I think CNN -- who said that when a surviving spouse or parent insists, the military will exhume the body for viewing. Mrs. Johnson now has a lawyer. I assume he or she would be present when the casket is opened. No link on this one, sorry.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Word, can you please provide a link?  For some reason I can't find confirmation  of this anywhere.  May not be searching correctly.

RealLinda:  I heard someone being interviewed on TV -- I think CNN -- who said that when a surviving spouse or parent insists, the military will exhume the body for viewing.  Mrs. Johnson now has a lawyer.  I assume he or she would be present when the casket is opened.   No link on this one, sorry.

OK so it sounds as you perhaps presumed she would take advantage of this policy -- but in fact she may not want the exhumation at all. I'd think if she were going to do it, she'd be hurrying right along.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

RealLinda:  I heard someone being interviewed on TV -- I think CNN -- who said that when a surviving spouse or parent insists, the military will exhume the body for viewing.  Mrs. Johnson now has a lawyer.  I assume he or she would be present when the casket is opened.   No link on this one, sorry.

OK so it sounds as you perhaps presumed she would take advantage of this policy -- but in fact she may not want the exhumation at all.  I'd think if she were going to do it, she'd be hurrying right along.

In the video of her talking to the press, she was adamant she wanted to see if it was her husband in the casket, or if there was anyone there. What came through very clearly, was that she didn't trust Trump or the army, and that she was very agitated.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:In the video of her talking to the press, she was adamant she wanted to see if it was her husband in the casket, or if there was anyone there.  What came through very clearly, was that she didn't trust Trump or the army, and that she was very agitated.  

Right, Word. I heard all that. But actual exhumation is another matter entirely. Let's just wait and see whether or not it ever happens.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:In the video of her talking to the press, she was adamant she wanted to see if it was her husband in the casket, or if there was anyone there.  What came through very clearly, was that she didn't trust Trump or the army, and that she was very agitated.  

Right, Word.  I heard all that.   But actual exhumation is another matter entirely.  Let's just wait and see whether or not it ever happens.

Que Serah, serah ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum