Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

#MeToo

+4
PkrBum
RealLindaL
zsomething
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#MeToo Empty #MeToo 10/18/2017, 2:59 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Now trending on both FB and Twitter...most of the women around my age, including me, have stated that they don't know any women who haven't been sexually harassed and/or assaulted...or worse.

2#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 4:14 pm

zsomething

Glad people are speaking up about this. I know far too many women who've suffered far too much hideous stuff, and it's got to stop.

3#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 6:11 pm

RealLindaL

I'm not on Facebook or Twitter......but me, too.

4#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 6:25 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm really sorry. I have 3 daughters that I've raised to be strong and independent. I can't stand the thght that they could be victimized. I got in a few fights defending ladies I didn't even know. Only a coward lays a hand on a woman against her will. No exceptions.

5#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 9:27 pm

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote: I'm really sorry. I have 3 daughters that I've raised to be strong and independent. I can't stand the thght that they could be victimized. I got in a few fights defending ladies I didn't  even know. Only a coward lays a hand on a woman against her will. No exceptions.

That's right, PkrBoy, it's all about you:

I'm really... I have... I've raised... I can't... I got... I didn't...

How often do you have to replace the keycap for the letter I?

What a perfect example of the conservative mindset.

6#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 9:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And he did.

7#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 9:50 pm

bigdog

The bad thing is that it's so often a relative and that complicates it a lot. When I was about 14 I learned that one of my uncles was "funny" and reported it immediately to my dad.
My dad didn't think such things were funny and before the uncle got away from our house had threatened to kill him if he ever touched either of his daughters again. I honestly do not ever remember seeing that uncle after that visit. I know he never came to our house again. Maybe my parents went to his house, but if they did, I didn't go with them.
I also cannot think of a single woman I've ever talked to about this that hadn't had some type of the same activity in their lives either. It seems to be an almost universal part of growing up in this country. I'm not sure all the open talk in the world will ever end it, it probably goes back centuries.]

8#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 9:59 pm

bigdog

Hey, if I knew Pkr personally I might have some reason to doubt what he says, but I don't know him personally. I know my own son has gotten into a couple of  fights trying to keep girls and women away from predatory males, so there are some heroes out there that would not think of abusing a woman. Usually it's because they were raised that way. LOL, my son won't even let his friends use the "f" word around me even though some of them know I can cuss like a sailor myself.
I know some conservatives that I would absolutely trust to protect my daughters from a bad situation, as well as some liberals.
If Pkr says he's one of the good guys, then I appreciate it.

9#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 10:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We had an exobishonist that would visit at a neighbors house. He exposed himself to some children....probably a pedophile. Police were notified and nothing was done....long story short he was an airman and I spoke with the authorities at Eglin for a military investigation. The guy got 4 years in the brig and a dishonorable discharge.

10#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 10:27 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I guess dx had something nasty to say. All personal insult... no content or contribution.

What interest is a political discussion forum to him?

11#MeToo Empty Re: #MeToo 10/18/2017, 11:02 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:I guess dx had something nasty to say. All personal insult... no content or contribution.

What interest is a political discussion forum to him?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum