Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric Nordstrom- Benghazi Security officer asked for more help- got no response

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/us-officer-got-no-reply-cables-asking-more-174539222.html

....and Obama's lies keep adding up.

nothing matters... being a liberal requires just as much faith as believing in a supreme being... maybe more.

2seaoat

Show me what the Ambassador wanted. He had to leave a paper trail of memos and emails. You show me that the Ambassador was asking for an armed camp.....a green zone in Libya....then I am all in to blame somebody for not listening to the Ambassador, but as I posted a couple days ago....do not tell me about a desk jockey who wanted more security who is a shill for the industrial military complex.....nope....I am a numbers guy......Every American life is precious.....but Khaddafi is gone.....and it did not take 4k brave americans, and two trillion dollars......we just lost 4 people....until I understand what the ambassador wanted....the rest is politics and pretty shabby politics at that as his body was not even in the ground before people tried to turn a political advantage.....but those 4k folks who gave their lives to dispose of Iran's dictatorship....well they are thankful that a brave ambassador was out on the streets winning the hearts and souls of the people....and winning the battle without American blood and treasury....but to exploit this tragedy and speculate, or use third tier security people to define the Libyan mission....nope the ambassador left a paper trail, and if he was asking for more security....I am all in to blame somebody...but until then....it is just more hot air from the usual suspects.

2seaoat wrote:Show me what the Ambassador wanted. I am all in to blame somebody...but until then....it is just more hot air from the usual suspects.

Show me Show Show me - what, are you from Missouri or something???? The guy was not some sniveling desk jockey pencil pusher. Face facts - The State Dept failed in their duties and people got killed. The White House then LIED straight to American public about what happened.

"U.S. official sought more security for Benghazi post
By Jill Dougherty and Elise Labott

The State Department's top security official in Libya asked for extra security for the consulate in Benghazi in the months before the diplomatic post was overrun in a deadly attack but received no response from superiors, according to documents obtained by CNN.

The disclosure comes ahead of a congressional hearing on Wednesday on the armed assault that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on September 11. U.S. intelligence believes the incident was a terrorist act.

Eric Nordstrom, the regional security officer in Libya until this past July, had conveyed concerns about the Libyan government's ability overall to protect American diplomatic facilities.

Moreover, he sent two cables to State Department headquarters last March and again in July requesting additional security agents for the Benghazi post, but did not receive any response, according to a summary of his interview with House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Democrats that was obtained by CNN."

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/u-s-official-sought-more-security-for-benghazi-post/?hpt=hp_t1

Seaoat,

Ask Obama for the memos or whatever was left in the consulate after the Dirka Dirkas trashed it and we finally showed up three weeks after the fact with an FBI team etc. Obama is a LIAR LIAR LIAR of the Nixon vintage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum