Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump has turned America into a pariah!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

For a secretary of state, the primary component for success is one's credibility: does the secretary really represent the country's leader?

Thanks to Trump's continual tweeting attacks on Tillerson, and his repeated undercutting of his alleged representative, our President has made our secretary of state irrelevant.  Our allies as well as our opponents no longer respect or trust him.  Behind the scenes, foreign leaders shy from making any sort of deals with the U.S.  Who can blame them?

Trump's boast about making America great again evidently doesn't apply when it comes to dealing with other countries.

Trump is an impetuous, fucking unstable moron.  And the most dangerous president we've ever had.  

Last edited by Wordslinger on 10/14/2017, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote:For a secretary of state, the primary component for success is one's credibility: does the secretary really represent the country's leader?

Thanks to Trump's continual tweeting attacks on Tillerson, and his repeated undercutting of his alleged representative, our President has made our secretary of state irrelevant.  Our allies as well as our opponents no longer respect or trust him.  Behind the scenes, foreign leaders shy from making any sort of deals with the U.S.  Who can blame them?

Trump's boast about making America great again evidently doesn't apply when it comes to dealing with other countries.

Trump is a impetuous, fucking unstable moron.  And the most dangerous president we've ever had.  

bigdog

I agree completely. I feel sorry for Tillerson- he is in an impossible situation. I think he believes that if he resigns Trump will appoint a "yes man" that would bring even more danger to our country. I feel like Tillerson is a patriot for staying in his job so far. There's not enough money in the world to make most people want to work for the moron-in-chief. And Tillerson never needed the job.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:I feel like Tillerson is a patriot for staying in his job so far. There's not enough money in the world to make most people want to work for the moron-in-chief.

I admit to being suspicious of Tillerson in the beginning, only because he's big oil, but now agree with you 100%. And I think that very same patriotic dedication motivates Kelly to keep plugging as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum