Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tRump says he met with the president of the Virgin Islands...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And that's him! When will this madness end? It won't be much longer before he's drooling and shitting in his pants around the whitehouse. Sad

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-mistakenly-calls-virgin-islands-governor-president-article-1.3560570

Deus X

Deus X

In the official White House transcript, they crossed out the word president and replaced it with governor. I guess they haven't figured out how the Memory Hole works yet. Imagine that!

tRump says he met with the president of the Virgin Islands... E32Sw6F

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

panhandler wrote:And that's him!  When will this madness end?  It won't be much longer before he's drooling and shitting in his pants around the whitehouse. Sad

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-mistakenly-calls-virgin-islands-governor-president-article-1.3560570

Poor Ivanka. She's being carted around to all these government events like a mascot. It is not customary for the first lady to appear like this is it? Of course nothing about this administration is customary.

RealLindaL

Presume you mean Melania.  Ivanka is Donald's daughter.  I know it's hard to keep all his women straight.  Smile

RealLindaL

That said, I noted in watching Trump's impromptu press conference after his Iran speech yesterday that Melania appeared wooden. Not one bit of expression on her mouth the whole time, and her eyes hiding behind huge sunglasses. One had to wonder....

Realizing I could be projecting my own deep disdain for the man upon her, I just can't imagine that by now she doesn't purely hate him. I suppose she could be held hostage to the marriage right now for obvious reasons. So let's just see what happens the moment Trump's out of the White House, and/or at least as soon as Barron gets a little older.

But it seems to me that any self-respecting woman - especially one who desires to love and BE loved - could not long tolerate this fatally flawed character in her life, much less her bed. Of course, if she's all about the money, fame and status, she'll stay. I just seriously doubt it.

Deus X

Deus X

Melania's nothing but a really expensive hooker. She traded her integrity, her soul, for the siren song of economic security and now the infernal piper is calling the tune. Fuck her! Just the thought of that obese pig rooting on top of her brings me great joy.

RealLindaL

And Deus, what if she manages to do what it takes to leave him? Will that perhaps elevate your opinion of her at least a little? Just wondering.

2seaoat

The woman is just one more victim of a flim flam man. The general disgust my wife has for this man is probably shared by 90% of women, but then most of those same woman voted for him, so it goes without saying her opinion matters little as it appears the entire nation has built up a tolerance to his toxicity and rationalize for him. He is such a sad insecure man.....trying to fool everybody, but I am certain what drives him is his own knowledge of himself.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:And Deus, what if she manages to do what it takes to leave him?  Will that perhaps elevate your opinion of her at least a little?  Just wondering.

Not much, I despise women that trade on nothing but their sexual attractiveness. She has no other bankable skill, she ain't exactly Grace Hopper or Millie Dresselhaus or Georgia O'Keefe. If she leaves him, it'll be for a tidy settlement which is just another commercial transaction.

If she writes a tell-all book, I might think slightly more highly of her but that'll never happen. Trump is a master at using an NDA and we already know she's a whore who'll take the money rather than do the right thing.

bigdog

Now, you have to know that you sent us all onto Wikipedia to look up those women you mentioned. I knew who Georgia O'Keefe was, but hadn't ever heard of the other two.
Thanks for the education. it's important to learn at least one thing every day, otherwise, your day is a total waste.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:The woman is just one more victim of a flim flam man...

She's not a VICTIM! She was a willing participant in an obscene transaction. She has no skills or talent except for the fact that she is (was?) strikingly attractive. She sold herself like a prize heifer to the highest bidder and now the deal's going sour.

Can you imagine Barbara Bush or Michelle Obama wearing hooker-heels to visit a natural disaster site? How tone-deaf can one person be?

Of course, Trump probably made her wear them because he thinks that's the height of sophistication but, if that's the case, can you imagine any other first lady in recent memory acquiescing to that? She does what he says because he holds the purse strings and she knows that, if he cuts them, no more living large for her. She's an embarrassment and a disgrace to America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum