Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is a "moron" or a "mega creep" or both?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It depends on who you're listening to. Tillerson says our Tweeter-in-chief is a moron. Brooke Shields says he's a "mega creep."

Did you catch the President on a consoling mission to ravaged Puerto Rico, in a warehouse, laughing and tossing paper towel rolls out to a crowd of survivors who have gathered to hear him. Mega-creep or moron?

The fact that they are content to leave the Pussy Grabber in the driver's seat as he steers us towards Thelma and Louise's cliff, says oodles about that weird collection of miscreants who label themselves republicans. Un-American would be a much better descriptive!

Deus X

Deus X

The Mind of Donald Trump

Narcissism, disagreeableness, grandiosity—a psychologist investigates how Trump’s extraordinary personality might shape his possible presidency.

In 2006, Donald Trump made plans to purchase the Menie Estate, near Aberdeen, Scotland, aiming to convert the dunes and grassland into a luxury golf resort. He and the estate’s owner, Tom Griffin, sat down to discuss the transaction at the Cock & Bull restaurant. Griffin recalls that Trump was a hard-nosed negotiator, reluctant to give in on even the tiniest details. But, as Michael D’Antonio writes in his recent biography of Trump, Never Enough, Griffin’s most vivid recollection of the evening pertains to the theatrics. It was as if the golden-haired guest sitting across the table were an actor playing a part on the London stage.

“It was Donald Trump playing Donald Trump,” Griffin observed. There was something unreal about it.
“O.K., I guess I’m asking, do you consider yourself ideal company?”
“You really want to know what I consider ideal company?,” Trump replied. “A total piece of ass.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

I'll take "BOTH" for $200 Alex!

2seaoat

He has been running from this characterization most of his adult life, but the simple fact is that Donald Trump is a moron. He is a flim flam man who anybody who spends time with him has to come to the same conclusion that NY NY did in regard to the man......moron.

Telstar

Telstar

Trump is a "moron" or a "mega creep" or both?   Trump_20

Moron, mega creep and long time friend of teenage sex stalking swine like Mark Foley.

zsomething

I'm sticking with "creepy moronic mega-dotard" until somebody comes up with something catchier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum