This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Isis failure and shrinking relevancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Isis failure and shrinking relevancy on 10/1/2017, 6:55 pm

The Saudis and Israelis backed ISIS insertion into the Syrian Civil war and increasing shia influence in Iraq caused worldwide hyperventalation as military over reaction, and America staying in the region for another decade was such an easy strategy by the two nations who needed America to be the buffer. However, the very folks who the Sunni despised, the Shia and Kurds have become the real winners in this strategy to keep America in the region. Now the strategy is running vehicles into people and stabbing people. Common criminal activity which will not do for the Military Industrial Complex and their partnership with the Saudis and Israelis. However, the Kurds and Shia are kicking asz, and the military sphere which was always manipulated by this strange partnership is simply becoming irrelevant, and now one must ask the simple question....when will America withdraw from the Middle East?

So we will see people killed by criminal acts here in America, but the question which is simple.....how will MIC create the next war? We are steaming for a fight in Korea, and the arms and weapons used could keep the shareholders in the money for years and years.

It is time to shift the risk from American Citizens and taxpayers to other nations and their taxpayers. WE NEVER should be guarding Saudi Arabia and Israel as a first line of defense. We can be allies without sending our blood and wealth.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The Saudis and Israelis backed ISIS insertion into the Syrian Civil war and increasing shia influence in Iraq caused worldwide hyperventalation as military over reaction, and America staying in the region for another decade was such an easy strategy by the two nations who needed America to be the buffer.  However, the very folks who the Sunni despised, the Shia and Kurds have become the real winners in this strategy to keep America in the region.  Now the strategy is running vehicles into people and stabbing people.  Common criminal activity which will not do for the Military Industrial Complex and their partnership with the Saudis and Israelis.  However, the Kurds and Shia are kicking asz, and the military sphere which was always manipulated by this strange partnership is simply becoming irrelevant, and now one must ask the simple question....when will America withdraw from the Middle East?

So we will see people killed by criminal acts here in America, but the question which is simple.....how will MIC create the next war?   We are steaming for a fight in Korea, and the arms and weapons used could keep the shareholders in the money for years and years.

It is time to shift the risk from American Citizens and taxpayers to other nations and their taxpayers.  WE NEVER should be guarding Saudi Arabia and Israel as a first line of defense.   We can be allies without sending our blood and wealth.

Leading from behind by Zero allowed the formation of Daesh. Zero allowing al Baghdadi out of Camp Basra in 2009 was his crowning and clowning achievement of ensuring his Sunni brothers in Isis could come to power. That's the story.

View user profile
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Leading from behind by Zero allowed the formation of Daesh. Zero allowing  al Baghdadi out of Camp Basra in 2009 was his crowning and clowning achievement of ensuring his Sunni brothers in Isis could come to power. That's the story.

NONSENSE! The invasion of Irag in 2003 created ISIS.

View user profile
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The Saudis and Israelis backed ISIS insertion into the Syrian Civil war and increasing shia influence in Iraq caused worldwide hyperventalation as military over reaction, and America staying in the region for another decade was such an easy strategy by the two nations who needed America to be the buffer.  However, the very folks who the Sunni despised, the Shia and Kurds have become the real winners in this strategy to keep America in the region.  Now the strategy is running vehicles into people and stabbing people.  Common criminal activity which will not do for the Military Industrial Complex and their partnership with the Saudis and Israelis.  However, the Kurds and Shia are kicking asz, and the military sphere which was always manipulated by this strange partnership is simply becoming irrelevant, and now one must ask the simple question....when will America withdraw from the Middle East?

So we will see people killed by criminal acts here in America, but the question which is simple.....how will MIC create the next war?   We are steaming for a fight in Korea, and the arms and weapons used could keep the shareholders in the money for years and years.

It is time to shift the risk from American Citizens and taxpayers to other nations and their taxpayers.  WE NEVER should be guarding Saudi Arabia and Israel as a first line of defense.   We can be allies without sending our blood and wealth.

Leading from behind by Zero allowed the formation of Daesh. Zero allowing  al Baghdadi out of Camp Basra in 2009 was his crowning and clowning achievement of ensuring his Sunni brothers in Isis could come to power. That's the story.

THE REAL STORY:

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum