This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 NFL football

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: 2017 NFL football on 11/23/2017, 2:06 am

I have always been a Falcon fan. I hated when Shanahan left OC to be HC at the 49ers. I hated when they hired Sark at OC. But the Falcons D-line has started to come together in a way like the NY Giants did the year they won a Super Bowl against the 16-0 Patriots. And the Falcons offense is finally starting to find its way under Sark. If they make the playoffs, which is still up in the air due to their strength of schedule, they could go all the way.

But they still have Carolina, Saints twice, Minnesota, and Bucs twice. Only two of those are some what assuredly wins. And they're in the 6 spot on the playoff leaderboard. Very little room for error. Every game is a playoff game from this point forward.

52 Re: 2017 NFL football on 11/27/2017, 10:41 pm

more military knock off garb on NFL coaches. Enough. Halas is rolling in his grave. Pro football was the blue collar sunday escape. It NEVER was about the military, and now it is part and parcel of the militarization of America as the propaganda slips into all areas of our lives. Enough. Militarization is evil. War is evil. We are the world's problem exporting war and allowing profit to determine our defense policy as recruitment needs fresh meat for the MIC alter of sacrifice which in a catch 22 sense makes such sacrifice itself a recruiting tool. Insanity.

View user profile

53 Re: 2017 NFL football on 11/30/2017, 12:50 am

Agree completely with the over worship of the military in this country, but I really haven't noticed it so much in my NFL games that it bothers me yet. And now they aren't even showing the National Anthem because they don't want to show the guys who kneel, so I don't have to wonder why 80,000 people have to stand up and salute a flag in order to watch a bunch of huge guys run around and beat up on each other. I always wondered why they had prayers before the ball games in high school- seemed to me like if God wanted high school kids to smash their heads against each other, he'd have built our heads with helmets already attached. Otherwise, maybe he didn't intend for football to happen and shouldn't feel obligated to look after anyone's safety during the game, no matter how much praying was done.
Whatever- just came on to mention that my Dolphins won't make the playoffs this year- they already lost 6 games and you don't get into the AFC playoffs with that record. Maybe the NFC, but not the AFC. I think they might just be the worst team in football, but Cleveland fans would probably disagree with me. The Dolphins need to fire the coach, his whole staff, and draft a decent QB next year. Otherwise, they won't ever make it to the playoffs again.

View user profile

54 Re: 2017 NFL football on 12/12/2017, 6:07 pm

Jay Cutler does his thing with a 112 QB rating as he beats brady and the Patriots.......this is what is so difficult about Cutler......he is like a box of Chocalates.

View user profile

55 Re: 2017 NFL football on 12/12/2017, 8:00 pm

He is inconsistent

View user profile

56 Re: 2017 NFL football on 12/15/2017, 11:54 pm

Yep, that was a very good game on Monday night. We watched it from our camper up in Gatlinburg, and it was probably the most fun part of our VERY COLD vacation. Oh, and then Tuesday night was great when Roy Moore got beaten in Alabama too.
Cutler looked like a good QB Monday night, but that's one of the few times this season. I mean, he beat the Patriots, so you've got to give him credit for being the best inconsistent QB in football.
And he actually looked like he cared when he missed a couple of passes.

Too bad the season is wasted already.

View user profile

57 Re: 2017 NFL football on 12/16/2017, 2:11 am

He has always been the fifth to fifteenth best QB in his career. He just cannot get a team to play consistent. Some of it is his fault, but sometimes it is just bad luck. Jay does not show much emotion, and that does not set well with most football fans who want their team to have a firebrand leader. He is not that guy. Just an above average QB his entire career. He set most Bear QB records, yet Bear fans hate him.

View user profile

58 Re: 2017 NFL football on 12/31/2017, 1:53 pm

I am going to watch my last Bear game with John Fox as Coach. The rumors are thick that he gets fired Monday.

View user profile

59 Re: 2017 NFL football on 12/31/2017, 2:43 pm

Go Vikings.

View user profile

60 Re: 2017 NFL football on 1/6/2018, 9:31 am

View user profile

61 Re: 2017 NFL football on 1/6/2018, 2:07 pm

Bear fans would love Bill......his snarling F u to the media plays well in Chicago.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum