Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let us know who you think has the best command of English . . .Trump or Kim Jong On?

3 posters

Who has a better grasp of English, Trump Or Kim?

Let us know who you think has the best command of English . . .Trump or Kim Jong On? I_vote_lcap0%Let us know who you think has the best command of English . . .Trump or Kim Jong On? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Let us know who you think has the best command of English . . .Trump or Kim Jong On? I_vote_lcap100%Let us know who you think has the best command of English . . .Trump or Kim Jong On? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I find the latest "I'm nastier than you" blurbs from the Pussy Grabber and the
N. Korean leader great TV. I mean, what could be more fascinating than a nuclear war of words?

Trump says "Kim is a man on a suicide mission." Kim quips: "he's a dotard."

"Yo mama wears croker-sack drawers."

"Yo mama's a Comfort Woman ..."

Actually, these two petulant assholes share a lot in common -- note their weird hair-dos!

As for myself, the more these two crackpots play the dozens with each other, the safer I feel. The last thing either of these grown-ups with infantile character flaws want, is to die in a real thermo-nuclear detonation.

OK, the camera's on boys, have at it!

So chime in and tell us which of these two bad-news kiddos has the better command of the English language ...

Kim for sure. I had to look up Dotard.

I've never had to look up a word spoken by tRump.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Leftists vote for a dictator... no surprise there. They're eager to forfeit liberty for future generations.

PkrBum wrote:Leftists vote for a dictator... no surprise there. They're eager to forfeit liberty for future generations.

They're both dictators.  When are you going to wake up and smell the covfefe.

Only difference is, the orange one has his hands tied by congress.

PkrBum

PkrBum

panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Leftists vote for a dictator... no surprise there. They're eager to forfeit liberty for future generations.

Hyperbole... that you all are saying something doesn't make it true... it's just confirmation bias.

PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Hyperbole... that you all are saying something doesn't make it true... it's just confirmation bias.

And denying it doesn't really make it go away.  

tRump is a crook and an idiot and the only people dumber than him are his base.  

It's amazing the amount of BS the ignorant deplorables will swallow.

PkrBum

PkrBum

panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

I'm amazed at how completely y'all absorb talkingpoints. Very impressive comrade.

Glug glug glug

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

I'm amazed at how completely y'all absorb talkingpoints. Very impressive comrade.

Glug glug glug

That's your best shot? Glug glug glug indeed! You really are the perfect foil for anyone who thinks beyond 4th grade level.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Well... look at everything you believe about trump... almost all of it subjective and void of evidence.

Is he really a racist? a nazi? a russian plant? I'll give you that he's a clown... but better than Hillary.

See: election

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Well... look at everything you believe about trump... almost all of it subjective and void of evidence.

Is he really a racist? a nazi? a russian plant? I'll give you that he's a clown... but better than Hillary.

Grab them by the pussy! Rocket Man! Global warming is a Chinese Hoax. Obama was born in Kenya. There were good people there too, on both sides. If you're listening Russia, find the missing emails! Little Marco. Mr. Low Energy. I respect soldiers who don't get captured. What more evidence do any of us need?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Well... look at everything you believe about trump... almost all of it subjective and void of evidence.

Grab them by the pussy!  Rocket Man!  Global warming is a Chinese Hoax.  Obama was born in Kenya.  There were good people there too, on both sides.  If you're listening Russia, find the missing emails!  Little Marco.  Mr. Low Energy. I respect soldiers who don't get captured.  What more evidence do any of us need?  

That's clown shit. A far cry from the other demagoguery. I think people are sick of the establishment.

Telstar

Telstar

Rocket man vs. off his rocker man, sheesh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum