Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dotard...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dotard... Empty Dotard... 9/22/2017, 9:15 am

Just when ya think ya can't see eye to eye on anything with Kim Dum Fuk, he does this...
I think I like the term...

do·tard

ˈdōdərd/

noun

*an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/22/w...d.html?mcubz=1

2Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 10:25 am

zsomething

Kim's an evil murderous bastard who needs to die howling, but he is a pretty good judge of character, gotta give him that much.

I really don't mind if the two crazy pieces-o'-crap sandbox-name-call each other all day and into the night. Wouldn't really mind if they just killed each other. The only thing that bugs me is all the rest of us are caught between what are quite possibly the two absolute worst people on earth to be dealing with such a situation. We need a (1)sane (2)secure (3)adult involved in this thing... and both countries are 0 for 3. They're both narcissistic babies who have to be tended like little violets, pampered and showered with constant praise or they get cranky. The only real difference is that they've got a dictator, and we don't have a leader at all. The office of president is, for all practical purposes, vacant.

And we're all collateral in their squabble.

I'm pretty sure we've got the capability to shoot down any North Korean missles before they get here so I'm not overly worried about that part, but if we wipe a country off the map with nukes, even in retaliation, it's going to create such a mess that it'll destabilize damn near everything, and it'll destroy our international standing, which has been our main asset. But, Trump's wrecking that, anyway. I have relatives in Europe and from what I hear from them we're starting to be regarded as pretty much of an idiot country now. And, yeah, "dotard" is exactly the right word.

3Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 11:50 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

It must be terribly upsetting that we don't have a beta cuck as potus anymore.

The good news is that tissue sales are up.

4Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 12:17 pm

Dotard... Cuckchick

5Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 12:21 pm

zsomething

Looks like somebody started hanging around alt-right white supremacist websites enough to pick up some of their favorite lingo.

That's not surprising.

6Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 1:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

panhandler wrote:Dotard... Cuckchick

Typical sick sock.

7Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 1:31 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Typical sick sock.

Dotard... Woman-3

8Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 1:34 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:Looks like somebody started hanging around alt-right white supremacist websites enough to pick up some of their favorite lingo.

That's not surprising.  

This in a thread that highlights a new alt left word... lol.

9Dotard... Empty Re: Dotard... 9/22/2017, 4:15 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Typical sick sock.

Dotard... Woman-3

Groanimaroni Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum