This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

If the election were right now who would you vote for?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

For lack of a better republican candidate ....Romney for ole Gunz

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Would depend on Romney's VP pick. VP Rubio = Vote Romney. VP Paul Ryan = vote Obama

Anyone but barack hussein.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Neither for Romney or Obama.

Ron Paul

View user profile
Obama and Biden of course.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:Obama and Biden of course.

Me too!

View user profile
so far it seems we are right about the same as the national polling

View user profile
I'll vote for Romney. Hell, I'd vote for a rusty tin can over Obama.

View user profile
VectorMan wrote:I'll vote for Romney. Hell, I'd vote for a rusty tin can over Obama.

lol @rusty tin can

View user profile
On election day, I'll be voting for Romney and whoever he picks for VP.

View user profile
Obama-Biden without a moment's hesitation.

View user profile
Obama-Biden here, too.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Romney. I wanted ron paul, but romney has a better chance at beating obama. and obama has to go

Not sure yet.Might sit this one out.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
For 99% of the population voting for romney would be like turkeys voting for another thanksgiving.. I voted for Ron last time but I can't see risking having a 1%er being in control..I'm voting for obama this time..he's the lesser of the two evils..

UPS wrote:For 99% of the population voting for romney would be like turkeys voting for another thanksgiving.. I voted for Ron last time but I can't see risking having a 1%er being in control..I'm voting for obama this time..he's the lesser of the two evils..


I do not understand your thinking. Do you not think our glorious leader is part of the so-called 1%?

It sounds to me like you are buying into this bullshit class warfare. Whaa whaaa. He's got more than me. It's not fair. Gimee, Gimee.

If this is your reason for voting for BAM, I hope your car breaksdown on your way to the polls and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits.

I'm one turkey who wants more Thanksgivings. It'll thin out the herd.

View user profile
Romney.
I will say that Obama has done more in fighting terrorism than I thought he would and I give him credit for that. But his domestic policies are bad for the USA. Forcefully taking money from one group of people and giving it to another group of people doesn't create jobs. The conversation Obama had with Joe the Plumber before the last election was telling and was one of his honest moments.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Captn Kaoz wrote:
UPS wrote:For 99% of the population voting for romney would be like turkeys voting for another thanksgiving.. I voted for Ron last time but I can't see risking having a 1%er being in control..I'm voting for obama this time..he's the lesser of the two evils..


I do not understand your thinking. Do you not think our glorious leader is part of the so-called 1%?

It sounds to me like you are buying into this bullshit class warfare. Whaa whaaa. He's got more than me. It's not fair. Gimee, Gimee.

If this is your reason for voting for BAM, I hope your car breaksdown on your way to the polls and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits.

I'm one turkey who wants more Thanksgivings. It'll thin out the herd.
You don't know what a 1%er is.

Definitely Obama/Biden. The Republicans have nothing to offer.

View user profile

The phrase 1% indirectly refers to the concentration of income and wealth among the top earning 1%, and reflects a belief that the "99%" are paying the price for the mistakes of a tiny minority. The phrase was picked up as a unifying slogan by the Occupy movement. According to the Wall Street Journal, as of October 2011, the lower 99% of income distribution in the United States is made up of those earning less than $506,000 annually.

In 2011 President Obama's adjusted gross income was $1,728,096. By defination, this qualifies him as a 1%er.

Does that satisfy your defination of 1%er?

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Anyone but Obummer

Guest


Guest
Obama-4 more years!

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:Definitely Obama/Biden. The Republicans have nothing to offer.

If there is a god and he came down here to run, promised to fix all the worlds woes with a snap of his fingers if elected but the only catch was he was a republican you would still vote democrat. I'd bet you have a donkey tramp stamp.

Guest


Guest
alecto wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Definitely Obama/Biden. The Republicans have nothing to offer.

If there is a god and he came down here to run, promised to fix all the worlds woes with a snap of his fingers if elected but the only catch was he was a republican you would still vote democrat. I'd bet you have a donkey tramp stamp.

As I said in another thread ,you are the kind of republican that makes decent one's cringe and wish they weren't in the same party as you.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum