This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

thank you for your concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 thank you for your concerns on 9/8/2017, 7:04 pm

I am struggling and will not be posting very frequently, and hope I will be approved in the NW PRRT trials. I will be using medical pot in the next two weeks, but this thing is very difficult to keep a clear mind. I have been basically bedridden the last three weeks and finally my pain levels allowed me to walk this morning a short distance. I hope everybody will be safe in the hurricane, and sadly, I do not even feel up to reading the forum as this is only the third time I have looked at the same in three weeks. I am hopeful, I can get out of where I am now so I can read and post. best wishes to all.

View user profile

2 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/8/2017, 7:28 pm

I'm sure we're all pulling for you. I'm sorry we didn't get to shake hands.

View user profile

3 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/8/2017, 9:24 pm

Hoping you get approved.....and will eagerly await your next post.

View user profile

4 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/8/2017, 9:50 pm

What Joani said! Thanks for checking in, Sea. Wish you didn't have to go through all this, but wish you the very best of all possible outcomes in the near term. Do let us know about the trials if you can.
Thanks also for your wishes for Floridians' safety in Irma. I posted here just the other day, remembering how much fun you and Bob had arguing over the National Hurricane Center's track prediction accuracy. Smile

View user profile

5 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/10/2017, 2:34 pm

Suck it up buttercup. It's not your time to go. Get back here soon!

View user profile

6 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 8:42 am

You aren't missing much here (it's all just the usual), but you are missed. Glad you could check in, because it's good to see you. I hope all the pain stays managed and you have far more good days than bad. Take care, and check back in with us when you can.

View user profile

7 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 1:02 pm

zsomething wrote:You aren't missing much here (it's all just the usual), but you are missed.   Glad you could check in, because it's good to see you.  I hope all the pain stays managed and you have far more good days than bad.  Take care, and check back in with us when you can.

He is the one that brought civility and interest to the forum....now the forum is plagued with disgusting foul mouthed newbies and socks.

View user profile

8 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 1:57 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:You aren't missing much here (it's all just the usual), but you are missed.   Glad you could check in, because it's good to see you.  I hope all the pain stays managed and you have far more good days than bad.  Take care, and check back in with us when you can.

He is the one that brought civility and interest to the forum....now the forum is plagued with disgusting foul mouthed newbies and socks.

"Jesus H. Christ on a crutch. You have lost your fucking mind. So go complain about babyboomers, taxes, war, and give us some more of your stupid sports opinions." Joanimaroni

View user profile

9 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 2:05 pm

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

"Jesus H. Christ on a crutch. You have lost your fucking mind. So go complain about babyboomers, taxes, war, and give us some more of your stupid sports opinions." Joanimaroni

Coming from the one that scours the forum, copies, saves and catalogs posts. Using his treasures to repost.

You are truly, one without a life. What a pathetic existence, Telstar.

View user profile

10 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 2:08 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Coming from the one that scours the forum, copies, saves and catalogs posts. Using his treasures to repost.

You are truly, one without a life. What a pathetic existence, Telstar.

Sucks to be you. Laughing

View user profile

11 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 2:12 pm

Not at all....I, unlike you, have a great life. You are a pathetic loser with nothing to look forward to.

View user profile

12 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 2:16 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Not at all....I, unlike you, have a great life.  You are a pathetic loser with nothing to look forward to.

LOL. Whatever. lol!

View user profile

13 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 2:33 pm

Where is your child and grandchildren?

View user profile

14 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 3:19 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Where is your child and grandchildren?

I never post pictures of family members on a forum like this.

View user profile

15 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 3:25 pm

I didn't ask for pictures.....

View user profile

16 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 3:33 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:I didn't ask for pictures.....

Good. You won't get shit so don't bother asking.

View user profile

17 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 3:35 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

If you had any class at all you'd at least let threads like this one go by without your hate-fueled sniping. Rail at me somewhere else if you insist, but could you leave well-wishing threads to Seaoat peaceful, please?

View user profile

18 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 3:41 pm

zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

If you had any class at all you'd at least let threads like this one go by without your hate-fueled sniping.  Rail at me somewhere else if you insist, but could you leave well-wishing threads to Seaoat peaceful, please?  

You are right...I respect your comment

View user profile

19 Re: thank you for your concerns on 9/11/2017, 3:52 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

If you had any class at all you'd at least let threads like this one go by without your hate-fueled sniping.  Rail at me somewhere else if you insist, but could you leave well-wishing threads to Seaoat peaceful, please?  

You are right...I respect your comment

Thank you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum