Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats support Antifa which is nazi like in their behavior

+5
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
gatorfan
PkrBum
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

BS.... nothing but propaganda from the Democratic Party. For the eight years Obama was president,the Republicans, were called racist so now it's Nazis! Whatever fits your agenda even though it's total horse shit.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:Y'all are dazed & confused.  

And you can't examine your convictions... even tho they are a dnc construct.

You Sir, are clueless about my convictions.   I think for myself.   You should try it sometime.

Ok... do you support violent demonstration... or do you condemn groups that practice it.

This is pretty simple for a person that thinks for themself.

I made that clear in post #3.  

Try a remedial reading class.

"Democrats denounce violence"

Again... Where have you denounced the violent leftist groups?

I denounce it everywhere I find it.  

Do I denounce it to you?  I don't see the need.  Those who know me know where I stand on many issues.  I'm not on this planet for you.

Ok... here's your chance. Join Pelosi. Do I really need to "remind" you of the occupy or blm violence?

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article170645147.html

Last weekend in Berkeley, California, a group of neo-communist antifa — “anti-fascist” — thugs attacked peaceful protesters at a “No to Marxism in America” rally, wielding sticks and pepper spray, and beating people with homemade shields that read (I kid you not) “No Hate.”

The Washington Post reports how one peaceful protester “was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself.” Members of the Berkeley College Republicans were then stalked by antifa goons who followed them to a gas station and demanded they “get the (expletive) out” of their car, warning, “We are real hungry for supremacists and there is more of us.”

The organizer of the anti-Marxism protest is not a white supremacist. Amber Cummings is a self-described “transsexual female who embraces diversity” and had announced on Facebook that “any racist groups like the KKK (and) Neo Nazis … are not welcome.” The protest was needed, Cummings said, because “Berkeley is a ground zero for the Marxist Movement.”

As if to prove Cummings’ point, the antifa movement responded with jackboots and clubs — because their definition of “fascist” includes not just neo-Nazis but also anyone who opposes their totalitarian worldview.

what really frightens you is the fact that virtually all the people targeted by Anti-fa are Nazis, Jew haters, white racists and KKK.  Hell, if I was like you I'd be scared to death too!

I'm afraid for you. There are a tiny few nazis or kkk or whatever the latest leftist narrative is. This isn't a winning strategy politically or practically. If you called me a nazi to my face you'd be on your knees collecting your teeth.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:If you called me a nazi to my face you'd be on your knees collecting your teeth.

So, your denouncing violence is complete bullshit, eh? What an asshole!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Deus X wrote:
PkrBum wrote:If you called me a nazi to my face you'd be on your knees collecting your teeth.

So, your denouncing violence is complete bullshit, eh?  What an asshole!

Peaceable assembly is a different animal. Some asshole randomly calling me a Nazi is fighting words.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Peaceable assembly is a different animal. Some asshole randomly calling me a Nazi is fighting words.

Go fuck yourself and the daughter that keeps you alive you drug abusing nazi asshole. Twisted Evil

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Go fuck yourself and the daughter that keeps you alive you drug abusing nazi asshole. Twisted Evil

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You Sir, are clueless about my convictions.   I think for myself.   You should try it sometime.

Ok... do you support violent demonstration... or do you condemn groups that practice it.

Do I denounce it to you?  I don't see the need.  Those who know me know where I stand on many issues.  I'm not on this planet for you.

Ok... here's your chance. Join Pelosi. Do I really need to "remind" you of the occupy or blm violence?

Last weekend in Berkeley, California, a group of neo-communist antifa — “anti-fascist” — thugs attacked peaceful protesters at a “No to Marxism in America” rally, wielding sticks and pepper spray, and beating people with homemade shields that read (I kid you not) “No Hate.”

The Washington Post reports how one peaceful protester “was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself.” Members of the Berkeley College Republicans were then stalked by antifa goons who followed them to a gas station and demanded they “get the (expletive) out” of their car, warning, “We are real hungry for supremacists and there is more of us.”

The organizer of the anti-Marxism protest is not a white supremacist. Amber Cummings is a self-described “transsexual female who embraces diversity” and had announced on Facebook that “any racist groups like the KKK (and) Neo Nazis … are not welcome.” The protest was needed, Cummings said, because “Berkeley is a ground zero for the Marxist Movement.”

As if to prove Cummings’ point, the antifa movement responded with jackboots and clubs — because their definition of “fascist” includes not just neo-Nazis but also anyone who opposes their totalitarian worldview.

what really frightens you is the fact that virtually all the people targeted by Anti-fa are Nazis, Jew haters, white racists and KKK.  Hell, if I was like you I'd be scared to death too!

I'm afraid for you. There are a tiny few nazis or kkk or whatever the latest leftist narrative is. This isn't a winning strategy politically or practically. If you called me a nazi to my face you'd be on your knees collecting your teeth.

You just scared the hell of me. Tell you what .. you stop acting like a Nazi and I won't call you one, deal? LOL

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You just scared the hell of me.  Tell you what .. you stop acting like a Nazi and I won't call you one, deal?  LOL

Isn't that the same contradiction you have to reconcile to support antifa?

Tell ya what... you use reasonable "fair" parameters... and we'll get along fine.

If you want to excuse atrocities by your conceived team... then you should be afraid.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You just scared the hell of me.  Tell you what .. you stop acting like a Nazi and I won't call you one, deal?  LOL

Isn't that the same contradiction you have to reconcile to support antifa?

Tell ya what... you use reasonable "fair" parameters... and we'll get along fine.

If you want to excuse atrocities by your conceived team... then you should be afraid.

It just dawned on me, I read this forum daily and ever since I got involved with it, I've never seen you complain or whine about any hate group for some crime they've committed. Not a beep. But when some incensed young liberals decide to kick shit out of some haters ....WOW! TRIGGERED! lol

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote:
It just dawned on me, I read this forum daily and ever since I got involved with it, I've never seen you complain or whine about any hate group for some crime they've committed.  Not a beep.  But when some incensed young liberals decide to kick shit out of some haters ....WOW! TRIGGERED!  lol

Nailed it!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Deus X wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
It just dawned on me, I read this forum daily and ever since I got involved with it, I've never seen you complain or whine about any hate group for some crime they've committed.  Not a beep.  But when some incensed young liberals decide to kick shit out of some haters ....WOW! TRIGGERED!  lol

Nailed it!

Antifa are considered "liberals"?

Nailed it is right then I guess. You candy assed liberals deserve what you get then.

No whining when they get beat down then. Deal? Violence is fair game.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Nailed it!

Nailed it is right then I guess. You candy assed liberals deserve what you get then.

Anti-fa stands for Anti Facist. And yes, they are liberals, with an attitude. Get your brown shirt uniform pressed, you want to look your best in front of the FOX news camera .... LOL

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Nailed it!

Anti-fa stands for Anti Facist.  And yes, they are liberals, with an attitude.  Get your brown shirt uniform pressed, you want to look your best in front of the FOX news camera .... LOL

I'm anti-marxist... to include fascism. I'm going to laugh hard when your pasty wimps get hit back.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Nailed it!

Anti-fa stands for Anti Facist.  And yes, they are liberals, with an attitude.  Get your brown shirt uniform pressed, you want to look your best in front of the FOX news camera .... LOL

I'm anti-marxist... to include fascism. I'm going to laugh hard when your pasty wimps get hit back.

Your thinking is really challenged. You're going to laugh when people who are dedicated to terminating racist, anti-Semite groups dedicated to the eradication of everyone who isn't exactly like them, get hurt by the haters. All of which clearly demonstrates WHICH SIDE YOU'RE REALLY ON. We understand you. Believe me, we really do!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Why are antifa punks pencil necks? They seriously don't even know how the fight.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Ok fellow forum members. It's now perfectly clear that Pkrbum cheers when anti-racists are punched by haters. We know where you're coming from Pkrbum. Get your brown shirt pressed you Nazi bastard.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:Ok fellow forum members.  It's now perfectly clear that Pkrbum cheers when anti-racists are punched by haters.  We know where you're coming from Pkrbum.  Get your brown shirt pressed you Nazi bastard.

Fuck off comrade. You can't even figure out what's going on. This dude is no nazi... or racist.

The racist is obviously the antifa using nazi tactics.

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Ok fellow forum members.  It's now perfectly clear that Pkrbum cheers when anti-racists are punched by haters.  We know where you're coming from Pkrbum.  Get your brown shirt pressed you Nazi bastard.

Fuck off comrade. You can't even figure out what's going on. This dude is no nazi... or racist.

You are truly delusional. Seek help.

PkrBum

PkrBum

panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You are truly delusional.  Seek help.

The delusion is that antifa has any purpose. Watch them trying to bully a BLACK man.

How can you defend this bs? That takes true delusion.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:Why are antifa punks pencil necks? They seriously don't even know how the fight.

The source of that video is Last Revolution Media. They worship Milo Yiannopoulos, an admitted pedophile. Here's quote from his Wikipedia page:

In February 2017 he resigned from Breitbart after a controversy arising from a video clip in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys.[8] Defending himself amid allegations that he was a supporter of paedophilia, Yiannopoulos stated that his statements were an attempt to cope with his own past victimhood, as an object of child abuse by unidentified older men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

Here's one of their Milo videos:

This proves that the violent, Nazi-loving racist and sociopath PkrBoy is also a supporter of pedophilia. Make sure you watch your kids when he's around, especially if they're little boys.

Fighting words, indeed. What a pathetic human being!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Racist... nazi... pedo... lol. You're so spun up you can't control yourself. It's really just cowardice.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:Racist... nazi... pedo... lol. You're so spun up you can't control yourself. It's really just cowardice.

What happened, did you let your membership lapse? Sign up again, or just donate anonymously if you're too chicken-shit to come out of the closet.

https://www.nambla.org/

PkrBum

PkrBum

Deus X wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Racist... nazi... pedo... lol. You're so spun up you can't control yourself. It's really just cowardice.

What happened, did you let your membership lapse? Sign up again, or just donate anonymously if you're too chicken-shit to come out of the closet.

https://www.nambla.org/

What a sad tactic... a last resort really. That you have to revert to elementary name calling is pathetic.

I know you are... but what am I? Lol... you're emotionally and intellectually stunted. Grow up.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:What a sad tactic... a last resort really. That you have to revert to elementary name calling is pathetic.

A sad tactic is posting inflammatory crap from a group that includes Yiannopoulos videos among it's stock-in-trade. You're either too stupid and lazy to bother checking out the groups you follow or you approve of using Yiannopoulos videos and therefore approve of him.

Which is it PkrBoy, you didn't know or you didn't care?

You're a hateful disgrace to the human race and a waste of skin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum