Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NRA Terrorists Threaten Violence Against Americans That Oppose Them

+5
Deus X
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
PkrBum
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:There is a direct constitutional mandate and purpose to fund a govt to act toward the general (meaning benefit to all) welfare. That's far from the govt picking winners and losers... taking over corps and entire industry... collecting information on citizens... and redistributing for subjective whims.

NRA Terrorists Threaten Violence Against Americans That Oppose Them  - Page 2 7d3f61f0f1ab0ee34e2a9bd264504c48be93e1b9b96d58ddcec67b66b84e61ef

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There is a direct constitutional mandate and purpose to fund a govt to act toward the general (meaning benefit to all) welfare. That's far from the govt picking winners and losers... taking over corps and entire industry... collecting information on citizens... and redistributing for subjective whims.

NRA Terrorists Threaten Violence Against Americans That Oppose Them  - Page 2 7d3f61f0f1ab0ee34e2a9bd264504c48be93e1b9b96d58ddcec67b66b84e61ef

Pkr boy never met one he didn't like.

Deus X

Deus X

First off, two dams to mitigate flood damage in a narrow slice of Houston doesn't seem to meet your definition of general welfare: "benefit to all". It ain't exactly the TVA, is it? But that's beside the point.

Your anger at big government is misplaced and the proof is right in front of you but you're to dense to see it. Why do you think big corporations and certain industries get favorable treatment? Could it be because they're so powerful they can essentially buy the government they want?

The problem is NOT big government--the largest economy in the world NEEDS a large, powerful government to counter corporate power. Can you imagine our becoming the "arsenal of democracy" in the late '30s if we DIDN'T  have a strong Federal government?

The problem is the flaw at the heart of unregulated capitalism. As corporations become more powerful they no longer compete on the basis of value, instead the large corporations devour the smaller ones. Microsoft is a good example but you can look at the history of Big Oil or Big Pharma for others. They become powerful enough to bend governments to their will.

"Free Markets!" and "Less Regulation!" are goliath corporate code for "We're big enough and rich enough to fuck over consumers and competitors and we don't want any rules stopping us."

Wise the fuck up, you dumb shit, it ain't government that's stepping on your neck, it's corporate power. DUH!

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:

First off, two dams to mitigate flood damage in a narrow slice of Houston doesn't seem to meet your definition of general welfare: "benefit to all". It ain't exactly the TVA, is it? But that's beside the point.

Your anger at big government is misplaced and the proof is right in front of you but you're to dense to see it. Why do you think big corporations and certain industries get favorable treatment? Could it be because they're so powerful they can essentially buy the government they want?

The problem is NOT big government--the largest economy in the world NEEDS a large, powerful government to counter corporate power. Can you imagine our becoming the "arsenal of democracy" in the late '30s if we DIDN'T  have a strong Federal government?

The problem is the flaw at the heart of unregulated capitalism. As corporations become more powerful they no longer compete on the basis of value, instead the large corporations devour the smaller ones. Microsoft is a good example but you can look at the history of Big Oil or Big Pharma for others. They become powerful enough to bend governments to their will.

"Free Markets!" and "Less Regulation!" are goliath corporate code for "We're big enough and rich enough to fuck over consumers and competitors and we don't want any rules stopping us."

Wise the fuck up, you dumb shit, it ain't government that's stepping on your neck, it's corporate power. DUH!

Might as well talk to a wall. If he can't swallow it he can't understand it.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote: I've got other things going on. Y'all enjoy your circle jerk.

Houston is going to have to open dams tonight for fear they'll burst. I've got family in harm's way.

Drowning is a great motivator.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:

There wouldn't be a power to corrupt until govt ceded itself such omnipotent powers. A small limited central govt without the career politicians and control/laws of literally everything you can think of couldn't be bought... and if it was attempted it would be obvious. It's only by being large and in charge and lacking accountability that the central govt can prostitute itself to the highest bidder. Btw... that collusion of govt, corps, and the wealthy elite are classical fascist economic plans. But it's ok as long as it's your team... we get it.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote: In San Fran a trump group had to cancel due to violent threats. They aren't racist and denounced any that might've showed up. Two leftist groups did show up... antifa and bamn. There were clashes with police.

Who brings the violence again? Lol... you asshats completely ignore the plain and simple facts.

There is NO VALID COMPARISON between sporadic reports of clashes involving loosely organized leftist groups and a DANGEROUS INCITEMENT TO AND THREAT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST POLITICAL ENEMIES ("We're coming to get you" - are you kidding me???) FROM A HUGE, POWERFUL, MONIED, AND WIDELY INFLUENTIAL ORGANIZATION SUCH AS THE NRA.  Just as I expected of people like you, you spouted off before reading the entire article and made a fool of yourself.

THANKS FOR YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE OH SO TYPICAL AND TIRESOME FALSE EQUIVALENCY CRAPOLA FROM PKR!!

Just because you say "no valid comparison" doesn't make it so... despite leftist talkingpoints.

As long as dems excuse and rationalize violence from the left... violence is fair game. Get it?

No... I didn't think you would.

I'll tell you what I get, Pkr, and it's as plain as the nose on  your face, if you'd only admit it, which you never will, and that's that you constantly use your worn-out tactic of finding something, some tit-for-tat crapola to throw back on any subject as a way to completely avoid discussing the validity of anyone else's point who doesn't accept your completely flawed logic.  What your "method" is, it's very clear, is total cowardice, a COMPLETE COP-OUT to hide your inability to defend your own positions, particularly when you know damned well someone else has proven you absolutely wrong.

Furthermore, if you hate big government so much, why don't you hate the tactics of the big ol' bullying NRA, hm?

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote: In San Fran a trump group had to cancel due to violent threats. They aren't racist and denounced any that might've showed up. Two leftist groups did show up... antifa and bamn. There were clashes with police.

Who brings the violence again? Lol... you asshats completely ignore the plain and simple facts.

There is NO VALID COMPARISON between sporadic reports of clashes involving loosely organized leftist groups and a DANGEROUS INCITEMENT TO AND THREAT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST POLITICAL ENEMIES ("We're coming to get you" - are you kidding me???) FROM A HUGE, POWERFUL, MONIED, AND WIDELY INFLUENTIAL ORGANIZATION SUCH AS THE NRA.  Just as I expected of people like you, you spouted off before reading the entire article and made a fool of yourself.

THANKS FOR YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE OH SO TYPICAL AND TIRESOME FALSE EQUIVALENCY CRAPOLA FROM PKR!!

Just because you say "no valid comparison" doesn't make it so... despite leftist talkingpoints.

As long as dems excuse and rationalize violence from the left... violence is fair game. Get it?

I'll tell you what I get, Pkr, and it's as plain as the nose on  your face, if you'd only admit it, which you never will, and that's that you constantly use your worn-out tactic of finding something, some tit-for-tat crapola to throw back on any subject as a way to completely avoid discussing the validity of anyone else's point who doesn't accept your completely flawed logic.  What your "method" is, it's very clear, is total cowardice, a COMPLETE COP-OUT to hide your inability to defend your own positions, particularly when you know damned well someone else has proven you absolutely wrong.

Furthermore, if you hate big government so much, why don't you hate the tactics of the big ol' bullying NRA, hm?

What all of you fail to comprehend is that there is tit for tat because our political system is designed that way... it serves a purpose. It controls the masses by dividing and driving those narratives. So you just keep right on being spun up by your talkingpoints... while willfully ignoring the inconvenient. It's the reason we'll never have accountability from or control of our enormous central govt. All I've been doing is pointing out the contradictions and hypocrisy... and just look at the vitriol it stirs up. Reasonable people with critical thinking skills could acknowledge those things and speak against them. But look at the lengths you all go to in order to ignore simple truths... like violence is wrong universally in protest and should be condemned along with those that commit it. How hard is that? It shouldn't be at all. Why do you suppose it is?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

What all of you fail to comprehend is that there is tit for tat because our political system is designed that way... it serves a purpose. It controls the masses by dividing and driving those narratives. So you just keep right on being spun up by your talkingpoints... while willfully ignoring the inconvenient. It's the reason we'll never have accountability from or control of our enormous central govt. All I've been doing is pointing out the contradictions and hypocrisy... and just look at the vitriol it stirs up. Reasonable people with critical thinking skills could acknowledge those things and speak against them. But look at the lengths you all go to in order to ignore simple truths... like violence is wrong universally in protest and should be condemned along with those that commit it. How hard is that? It shouldn't be at all. Why do you suppose it is?

I guess we're all just too stupid to get it. Whatever will we do? Good thing we have you.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I guess we're all just too stupid to get it.  Whatever will we do?  Good thing we have you.

NRA Terrorists Threaten Violence Against Americans That Oppose Them  - Page 2 Head_u11

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I completely give up on you, Pkr.   Speaking of "reasonable people with critical thinking skills," you most certainly aren't among them, thanks to your positively obsessive personal view of the "political system" and all the poor stupid sheep-like people of this nation who're being controlled by it, led around by the nose -- oh, except of course yourself and possibly certain others (all on the right, you'd doubtless opine) who may think exactly as you do and are thus perfect in their rightness  You've obviously set yourself up as some kind of martyr to this mythical truth of yours, providing the cop-out answer to anything and everything, putting yourself on a pedestal of righteousness, rendering yourself impossible to reach via normal human conversational methods.  Why do you suppose that is??   Never mind -- don't bother answering for my sake; as I said, I give up.  You are entirely predictable and entirely obsessed and an entirely unreachable person -- apparently just the way you like it.  Certainly this time, as usual, you managed to escape any discussion of the topic at hand (NRA, remember?). Pure and utter COP-OUT, fooling no one but your poor misguided self. Carry on.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:

You're right, of course, a prehensile asshole like PkrBoy is impervious to reasoned argument. A cursory reading of his posts indicates that he's none too bright--Nazi-loving, racists rarely are--so perhaps that explains it.

Or maybe it's just the pills.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Ok comrades. How do you rationalize this in your ideology?

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/

Their faces hidden behind black bandannas and hoodies, about 100 anarchists and antifa— “anti-fascist” — members barreled into a protest Sunday afternoon in Berkeley’s Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park.

Jumping over plastic and concrete barriers, the group melted into a larger crowd of around 2,000 that had marched peacefully throughout the sunny afternoon for a “Rally Against Hate” gathering.

Shortly after, violence began to flare. A pepper-spray-wielding Trump supporter was smacked to the ground with homemade shields. Another was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself. A conservative group leader retreated for safety behind a line of riot police as marchers chucked water bottles, shot off pepper spray and screamed, “Fascist go home!”

All told, the Associated Press reported at least five individuals were attacked. An AP reporter witnessed the assaults. Berkeley Police’s Lt. Joe Okies told The Washington Post the rally resulted in “13 arrests on a range of charges including assault with a deadly weapon, obstructing a police officer, and various Berkeley municipal code violations.”

[A Dartmouth antifa expert was disavowed by his college president for ‘supporting violent protest,’ angering many faculty]

And although the anti-hate and left-wing protesters largely drowned out the smaller clutch of far-right marchers attending a planned “No to Marxism in America” rally, Sunday’s confrontation marked another street brawl between opposing ends of the political spectrum — violence that has become a regular feature of the Trump years and gives signs of spiraling upward, particularly in the wake of the violence in Charlottesville.

“I applaud the more than 7,000 people who came out today to peacefully oppose bigotry, hatred and racism that we saw on display in Charlottesville,” Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguín said in a statement. “… However, the violence that small group of protesters engaged in against residents and the police, including throwing smoke bombs, is unacceptable. Fighting hate with hate does not work and only makes each side more entrenched in their ideological camps.”

In February, 150 similarly black-clad agitators caused $100,000 worth of damage when they smashed through Berkeley protesting a University of California at Berkeley speech by right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos. Portland, Ore., has been the scene of street battles between antifa members and white nationalists this summer. White nationalist Richard Spencer was sucker-punched by a protester in a January video that went viral. And Inauguration Day 2017 in Washington, D.C., was marked by violence when masked protesters burned vehicles, smashed windows and clashed with police, leading to 231 arrests.

On Sunday, police in Berkeley maintained a strict perimeter around the area in the beginning of the afternoon, including enforcing an emergency city rule outlawing sticks and other potential weapons from the park. Fifty officers were spread out at the area’s four entrances, according to the Daily Californian.

But antifa protesters — armed with sticks and shields and clad in shin pads and gloves — largely routed the security checks and by 1:30 p.m. police reportedly left the security line at the Center Street and Milvaia Street entrance to the park. Berkeley Police Chief Andrew Greenwood told the AP the decision was strategic — a confrontation was sure to spark more violence between the protesters and police.

“No need for a confrontation over a grass patch,” Greenwood said.

Joey Gibson was among the right-wing activists assaulted Sunday. Gibson, the leader of the Oregon-based Patriot Prayer group, had planned to hold a “Freedom Rally” at Crissy Field Beach. Gibson previously told the L.A. Times his group was not “white supremacist” but “feared that extreme or racist figures might try to co-opt his event.”

Yet, as with other planned right-wing events in the wake of Charlottesville, Saturday’s rally drew controversy in the San Francisco area, with one group stockpiling dog feces to lay at the scene on Saturday.

Last Friday, Gibson canceled the event because of the mounting pressure. “It doesn’t seem safe; a lot of people’s lives are going to be in danger tomorrow,” he told Unite America First.

Attention shifted to Sunday’s “No to Marxism in America” event. However, last week, that event’s organizer, Amber Cummings, also signaled the event was off due to the growing tensions. “I stress I DO NOT WANT ANYONE COMING and if they do you will be turned away, I’m sorry for this but I want this event to happen peacefully and I do not want to risk anyone getting harmed by terrorists,” Cummings wrote online, according to NBC Bay Area.

Sal

Sal

It is precisely the aim of fascist groups to shift the basis of civic dialog, space and politics from law to violence.

They are attempting to shift the basis of society and power from law, voting, and equality to force, violence and the domination of the most powerful.

And in this case we mean power as expressed by the superior ability to wield violence.

When we move from one to the other, fascists have to a significant degree already won.

The Nazis and white supremacists are literally trying to create a “both sides” situation.

We should not help them.

That having been said, the violent counter protestors are a tiny fraction of those opposed to fascism and white supremacy.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sigh... how do you suppose the nazis decimated the Jews? It didn't happen in a day... It started with vilifying and disparaging them... ostracizing them... radicalizing the populace with group think... etc.

The jackboots are the radical leftist mobs and that you can excuse their tactics aides their legitimacy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Sigh... how do you suppose the nazis decimated the Jews? It didn't happen in  a day... It started with vilifying and disparaging them... ostracizing them... radicalizing the populace with group think... etc.

The jackboots are the radical leftist mobs and that you can excuse their tactics aides their legitimacy.

NRA Terrorists Threaten Violence Against Americans That Oppose Them  - Page 2 Cognitive_dissonance

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Sigh... how do you suppose the nazis decimated the Jews? It didn't happen in  a day... It started with vilifying and disparaging them... ostracizing them... radicalizing the populace with group think... etc.

You write this... to disparage the people who are fighting against the Neo-Nazis?   That gradual creeping up is exactly why they're trying to stop the Nazis from getting a foothold!  That's why people like your hated Antifa are kicking them off the streets, you oblivious moron!

Jesus Christ, it should hurt to be as stupid as you.

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:

You write this... to disparage the people who are fighting against the Neo-Nazis?   That gradual creeping up is exactly why they're trying to stop the Nazis from getting a foothold!  That's why people like your hated Antifa are kicking them off the streets, you oblivious moron!

If nazis use violence I'm all for the police shooting them on the spot. Clear?

You really need to stop assigning things to other's.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Many are for shooting those that support and offer aid and comfort to potentially violent nazies. See how that works drug abusing quisling?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Many are for shooting those that support and offer aid and comfort to potentially violent nazies. See how that works drug abusing quisling?

They have just as much right to speak their bs as you commie assholes do... peacefully.

Bad ideas fail... eventually... certainly.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:

The Nazis DID use violence, jackass. And Antifa punched them back -- didn't even shoot 'em -- and you've been whining about Antifa like they de-creamed your Twinkies. So you're okay with cops shooting Nazis, but if anybody punches them back, then you try to claim they're the real Nazis, and you mention 'em in damn near every fucking thing you post like they're your big bad boogeyman or something?

I've noticed that conservatives online seem really really scared every time anybody has the potential to hit 'em back. When the Tea Party jerks were toting their automatic rifles around even to go to lunch at Chilis, all I heard from your side was that the "Black Panthers" were coming to get 'em... all based on two old goofs that Sean Hannity got a clip of somewhere, who weren't even doing anything. You'd think there were Black Panthers under everybody's bed. Now all I hear about from you pudwhacks is Black Lives Matter (who are almost completely peaceful) and Antifa (who mostly only hit back, and target Nazis when they do hit first) are comin' to get ya. Bunch of trembling little pissypants. You have nothing to fear from either group, and yet the whimpering never stops. Man up or die off, because I'm tired of it. There are far more and far worse terrorist-types on the right, and I live in the middle of a nest of 'em and still don't feel the need to take my gun with me every time I go to the grocery store. I've had knives pulled on me twice by what you'd have to call "Christian extremists" and I don't lose any sleep over it or fear every Christian. Really, the cowardice from you guys gets old. You're scared of every Muslim, and think every group who stands up for themselves is a threat to you. You're like children.

Anyway, you really don't make any sense, with this "go ahead and shoot the Nazis, just don't punch them" wishywash. You're so hung up on being against anything that anyone you consider a "leftist" is for that it's like a reflex action -- you don't really know what the hell you think at this point. I have to assign stuff to you because your viewpoint is so inconsistent that it doesn't even make any sense. I don't know why you even post, honestly.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:

They have just as much right to speak their bs as you commie assholes do... peacefully.

Bad ideas fail... eventually... certainly.

Yes in America even drug abusing quisling cockholsters like you have a right to spew lies and garbage.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Bs... leftist mommies boys better hope they always have the numbers. Retaliation escalates the problem. Instead of the Nazis being wholly to blame and it being a rather simple legal issue... it's becoming a pissing contest. You and antifa won't like how that turns out... I guarantee you.

Who's responsible for the Berkley violence?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Bs... leftist mommies boys better hope they always have the numbers. Retaliation escalates the problem. Instead of the Nazis being wholly to blame and it being a rather simple legal issue... it's becoming a pissing contest. You and antifa won't like how that turns out... I guarantee you.

This from a granny's boy who pops pills to get a piss hard on. lol!

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Bs... leftist mommies boys better hope they always have the numbers. Retaliation escalates the problem. Instead of the Nazis being wholly to blame and it being a rather simple legal issue... it's becoming a pissing contest. You and antifa won't like how that turns out... I guarantee you.

Yeah? What you gonna do... run over a girl?

According to some of the chatter on the dark web, some right-wingers that have started dressing up as Antifa may have done some of it, as a frame-up. Kinda like the jackass who stabbed himself and blamed it on 'em. They're desperate to get Trump to outlaw prostesting so they'll get to party like it's 1933. And from Trump's requests for information from protest sites, he might do it.

And, you'll be the first to back him up if he does. Because you're clearly on the side of the Nazis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum