Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone going to the counter-protest on Saturday?

+6
Sal
Floridatexan
PkrBum
asciighost
Joanimaroni
Telstar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You making it personal doesn't make you right.

Nope.  Having logic and facts on my side makes me right.  Getting personal might get you to quit talking to me and wasting my time.

Willful ignorance doesn't either.

The only willful ignorance around here is on your part.  You keep repeating the same horseshit.  "Comrade" this (when your side's the one coddling Russia).  "Dems started the KKK" that (and I just explained why that is misleading tripe).   Countering everything Trump does with "but Obama" or "but Hillary" when none of that actually addresses a goddamn thing.  "Whataboutism" isn't intelligence discourse.  Willful ignorance is your entire act.

It ridiculous to accuse others of not understanding when you don't include all of the information in said "understanding".

You want others to understand your stuff... but most of it is absurd shit that no rational person is going to entertain.  Someone here will talk about Donald Trump Jr.'s actual-factual meeting with Russians, and you'll completely ignore that and come up with crazy debunked illogical conspiracy theories about Obama selling guns to the Mexicans or whatever and want that to be treated as an equal thing.  You're insisting that ignorant fairytale horseshit be discussed as seriously as facts.  And it's wearisome.  

I haven't once or ever apologized for nazis or kkk or anything like it (antifa).

You're a goddamn liar. Your equating of people resisting Nazis with the Nazis themselves is as apologist as it gets.   It's like saying the kid who beats up a bully is as bad as the bully, or the rape victim who fights back is as bad as the rapist.  And I'm sorry, but that's dumb.  The Nazis start the shit.  That's where the guilt lies... not in the people who don't just roll over and let them have their way.  That's an excuse.  And I'm not buying it.  In my view, the best rape-whistle is a .12 gauge.  

Peaceful assembly and protesting and speech is protected... as it should be.

What part of carrying fucking torches and screaming "You will not replace us!  Jews will not replace us!  BLOOD AND SOIL!" and then whaling on people would you consider fucking peaceful, gizmo?!?   That's how these assholes introduced themselves to Charleston.  They were there to intimidate.  That set the tone.  They struck up the tune, but to you the real bad guys are the ones who danced?   And you're not an apologist for 'em?   Gimme a break.  Maybe somebody believes that shit.  And if you find 'em, try to sell 'em some land 30 feet out in the sound side -- they're the demographic that'll buy it.

Violence is not... and should be squashed in no uncertain terms... period.

The Nazis started out with torches screaming threats and hitting people with them... and they ended up running over a woman.  A woman died.  And the only people I've seen your sorry ass show any interest in holding accountable is the protesters... which she was part of.

The fucking Nazis  even discussed running over protesters with cars, IN ADVANCE.  They showed up on a city street with with rifles.  And all we get out of you is "those people who punch back when their town's being taken over are just awful."

And you don't get why somebody would lose patience with you over that.  

Until that's the leftist talkingpoint... i don't think any of you will ever "understand".

I understand what you're saying... I just think it's ass-headed wrong, and a lot more reprehensible than you realize.  I know you like to think you're a "nice guy" or whatever but look at what you're doing.  Like it or not, you have been defending Nazis here.  I'm not one of these "every Republican is a racist" far-lefty drips... I'm more centrist than not.  And I tried giving you ever chance at being reasonable.  I didn't start treating you like that nutjob who keeps registering under different handles until you really didn't give anybody much other choice.  Whatever you thought you were doing with all this "whataboutism" stuff... you didn't succeed.
[/quote][/quote]

All the above bears repeating.  Zsomething, you are a pure treasure.  Your analyses are always on point, fair and accurate.   Pkr would do well to look deeply inside himself with your clear truths in mind, but I have zero hope, as you obviously do, that he will ever in a quadrillion years be able and willing to be introspective and recognize the realities about himself.  It's purely pitiful, but you've done the best you can.   Just hate to see you waste any more time on this sorry individual, but it's up to you, of course.  Your words are always welcome, no matter the subject, because you are just so damned CORRECT all the time.  (Would've said RIGHT, but, well, you know...)

cheers     cheers     cheers

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:

All the above bears repeating.  Zsomething, you are a pure treasure.  Your analyses are always on point, fair and accurate.   Pkr would do well to look deeply inside himself with your clear truths in mind, but I have zero hope, as you obviously do, that he will ever in a quadrillion years be able and willing to be introspective and recognize the realities about himself.  It's purely pitiful, but you've done the best you can.   Just hate to see you waste any more time on this sorry individual, but it's up to you, of course.  Your words are always welcome, no matter the subject, because you are just so damned CORRECT all the time.  (Would've said RIGHT, but, well, you know...)

Thank you, very much appreciated! Smile

Yeah, he's never gonna learn anything. My hope is that he's at least thinking about things and maybe being a better person offline... I know he'll never admit he's wrong online, because then we'd "win." Which is a silly thing to do on websites, anyway. But, yeah, as far as things go with him here, the more you tell him, the more he entrenches and gets wrong. Too bad, because he's not as absolutely-mindless as the name-changes-every-other-day guy who keeps coming back. That one's just a flat-out escaped loonie. For a while I thought Pkr had potential. And that proves I'm not always correct... Wink

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Thank you, very much appreciated! Smile  

Yeah, he's never gonna learn anything.  My hope is that he's at least thinking about things and maybe being a better person offline... I know he'll never admit he's wrong online, because then we'd "win."  Which is a silly thing to do on websites, anyway.   But, yeah, as far as things go with him here, the more you tell him, the more he entrenches and gets wrong.  Too bad, because he's not as absolutely-mindless as the name-changes-every-other-day guy who keeps coming back.  That one's just a flat-out escaped loonie.  For a while I thought Pkr had potential.  And that proves I'm not always correct... Wink  

Probably gets it from his New Zeland granny. lol!

polecat

polecat

I don't actually enjoy going to these protests but i just can't say no to all that Soros cash.

polecat

polecat

I don't actually enjoy going to these protests but i just can't say no to all that Soros cash.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Are y'all wearing black masks and bringing bats? Lol... what pantywaists.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Are y'all wearing black masks and bringing bats? Lol... what pantywaists.

Go tell it granny little fuzzy tennis boy.

polecat

polecat

"Mr. President, Texas is facing total devastation and North Korea just fired a missile, what do you want to do"

"Let's pardon the racist"

zsomething

Didja hear about the guy who was supposedly attacked by some Black Lives Matter type because he had a "fashy" haircut?

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, the jerkrod made it up.

zsomething wrote:Didja hear about the guy who was supposedly attacked by some Black Lives Matter type because he had a "fashy" haircut?

That story didn't pass the smell test with me from the onset. My Bullshit meter was beeping loud!

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:
zsomething wrote:Didja hear about the guy who was supposedly attacked by some Black Lives Matter type because he had a "fashy" haircut?

That story didn't pass the smell test with me from the onset.  My Bullshit meter was beeping loud!

None of them pass the smell test

PkrBum

PkrBum

None? Lol... inciting violence and destroying property and inconveniencing innocent citizens is nothing as long as they are leftists. We get it. But the same rules are going to be extended to your enemies too.

Fair play... right?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/09/us/lawsuit-black-lives-matter-baton-rouge/index.html

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:None? Lol... inciting violence and destroying property and inconveniencing innocent citizens is nothing as long as they are leftists. We get it. But the same rules are going to be extended to your enemies too.

Fair play... right?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/09/us/lawsuit-black-lives-matter-baton-rouge/index.html

The opinions of a lame drug abuser from Michigan offer nothing important to the content of this forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum