Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Future Of The Alt-Right

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/13/2017, 4:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/13/2017, 10:46 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

The alt right is completely the construct of the alt left. Any real supremist is a tiny faction.

3The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 9:17 am

zsomething

The future of the alt-right is the same future the people whose flags they wave got -- defeat and disgrace.

This song pretty much covers my sentiments about Nazis and the Klan. Fucking kick the shit out of 'em whenever they show up to try intimidating people. They're terrorists, no different from ISIS. Even Hitler admitted that if his movement had been met with brutal force when it was still in its infancy, they'd never have gotten anywhere. So, take him at his word. We outnumber them.

As far as "the alt-right being the construct of the alt-left," idiot-boy... first, there's no "alt-left," and second, that'd be news to Brietbart, which declared itself the voice of the alt-right. That'd be news to Stormfront, it'd be news to the Daily Stormer, it'd be news to 4chan's /pol/ board. It'd be news to Richard Spencer and David Duke and a ton of other racist scum. It'd be news to all those assholes who showed up in Charlottesville and Seattle.

Try to deny it all you want, see if you can wish it away, but it's what you're in bed with. If you don't like it, then you better wake up and do something to kick them out. It's good to see that some of your fellow Republicans are having the integrity to call them what they are. Too bad you lack the balls, but, that's not a surprise.

4The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 9:24 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

But it was OK when Obama couldn't call radical Islamic terrorists by name. Amiright?

Exactly how many standards do you live by?

5The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 9:35 am

Deus X

Deus X

Responding to ANY of PkrBoy's posts or threads is counter-productive to rational dialogue--it just encourages him. When he manages to annoy you to point where you respond, he wins!

If everyone just ignores him, he'll lose interest and go inflict himself elsewhere.

6The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 9:38 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Says a sock to cowardly to stand on their history and context.

7The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 10:06 am

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:But it was OK when Obama couldn't call radical Islamic terrorists by name. Amiright?

Exactly how many standards do you live by?

I don't have a problem saying "radical Islamic terrorists." Because the word "radical" is in there. I disagree with all religions -- I think belief in gods is silly and childish, but I do know that most people go into religions with good intentions. And as philosophies, most religions are good. So, I don't fear Muslims any more than I fear Christians (less, actually - I've had more Christians do violence to me for not going to church than I have Muslims). Most Christians and Muslims are fine, and a lot of 'em are good people. But, you radicalize anybody and you end up with dangerous idiots. So, pointing out that radicalized Islamists practice terrorism, absolutely. So do radicalized Christians.

Obama clearly targeted Islamic extremism and killed a lot of their leaders. I didn't agree with him for not using the words -- I would have, and I do -- but, his stance regarding them was clear by his actions. He gave the go-ahead to missions that put a lot of the bastards in the ground. I'm pretty goddamn sure ISIS was under no illusions about Obama being on their side.

Will Trump do the same with the White Nationalists? They're as much an enemy of the American way as ISIS. And they're in our borders already. What's he going to do about it? So far he's not even sending the message that he doesn't support them. They feel like he DOES. David Duke flat-out said he was "fullfilling Donald Trump's promise."

He's too needy for their love to stand up to them. And so they feel that he has their back, and they're emboldened to keep on doing what they're doing. So do the Russians, for the same reason -- Trump sees Putin as a big tough guy and wants him to be his "fwiend," so when Putin kicks out our diplomats, lickspittle Trump thanks him.

Does that not embarrass you?

Hell, I'm starting to wonder if anything does.

8The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 10:25 am

zsomething

The Future Of The Alt-Right DHIBC5qXUAA7Dl6

That's the response from The Daily Stormer (a neo-Nazi website) to Trump's statement.  They got his message loud and clear.

Then they got kicked off by their host because they posted some shit about the woman who got run over by the white supremacist.  Their headline?  "Heather Heyer: Woman Killed in Road Rage Incident Was A Fat Childless 32-Year Old Slut."

Yeah.  

That's the group name-change-boy is trying to defend here.  

This is what's happening.  Right-wingers can either face it and join the fight against it (as some have, to their credit, such as Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and Lindsey Graham), or they can become complicit.  Not much wiggle-room for anything else.

9The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 12:06 pm

polecat

polecat

If you have sex with a goat, you're not an "alt farmer," you're a goat fucker

If you raise your hand and shout Sieg Heil you're a stinking Nazi

Please lose the alt bullshit. Call them what they are.

10The Future Of The Alt-Right Empty Re: The Future Of The Alt-Right 8/14/2017, 5:09 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Can't see enough of this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum