This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So done with the NFL

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So done with the NFL on 8/13/2017, 12:47 pm

http://m.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Sean-Smith-a-letdown-in-Raiders-preseason-11815550.php

Last year it was Kapernick( sp ). Now it is Marshawn Lynch. I didn't watch one game after K decided to sit for national anthem last year. Now we have another. I'm done as a fan for good. I'll watch college ball, but not the NFL ever again. When a person who makes millions of dollars cannot even show common courtesy to the nation which provides him that opportunity, it disgusts me.

2 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/13/2017, 1:41 pm

The opportunity begins with the bill of rights which gives every American the right to protest how rotten to the core this nation's moral compass has become. The slave militias morph into Nixon's Southern strategy of the war on crime, which morphs into the war on drugs, as young black males become criminals and the yoke of slavery is perpetuated on another generation, while trillions are stolen from this nation to send our imperial military to kill innocents and enrich MIC, and you think that K taking a knee is the problem.

I have not been watching as much NFL football, or college football because when I do I am making a profit for those who do not pay the athletes in college as they steal billions from their free labor, and then those who do make it to the NFL have about a 95% chance that they will have life changing brain injury. You certainly have your right to protest by not watching, but like your other posts on this forum, it is not a moral choice.

View user profile

3 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/13/2017, 2:20 pm

Football player rapist, domestic violence, DUIs, guns/weapons charges, animal abuse, Hey where's the remote...

2nd string QB takes a knee during national anthem. I'm not watching that.

View user profile

4 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/13/2017, 2:23 pm

K's actions last year cost the NFL millions of dollars. I forsee M's actions doing the same. Want to protest? Do it another time aside from when you are supposed to be working.

5 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/13/2017, 3:31 pm

The NFL will like last year make record profits......you think outrage over a knee is going to hurt the desire to watch.....not really.

View user profile

6 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/13/2017, 3:35 pm

Maybe Kappy needs to grab cheerleaders and waterboys by their privates. That seems to turn on a lot of mouth breathing dullards that support fake 45. Laughing

View user profile

7 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/14/2017, 10:30 am

Guest wrote:http://m.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Sean-Smith-a-letdown-in-Raiders-preseason-11815550.php

Last year it was Kapernick( sp ). Now it is Marshawn Lynch.  I didn't watch one game after K decided to sit for national anthem last year. Now we have another.  I'm done as a fan for good.  I'll watch college ball, but not the NFL ever again. When a person who makes millions of dollars cannot even show common courtesy to the nation which provides him that opportunity, it disgusts me.  

You give up on the NFL because a guy sits out the national anthem... but you just took up for the rights of "free speech" for a crowd of assholes waving the flags of two notorious enemies of America. What's more un-American than a Nazi flag or a Confederate flag?

You don't really know what the fuck you actually believe, do ya, boy?

View user profile

8 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/14/2017, 11:13 am

Telstar wrote:Maybe Kappy needs to grab cheerleaders and waterboys by their privates. That seems to turn on a lot of mouth breathing dullards that support fake 45. Laughing

Shut up.

View user profile

9 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/14/2017, 11:40 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:Maybe Kappy needs to grab cheerleaders and waterboys by their privates. That seems to turn on a lot of mouth breathing dullards that support fake 45. Laughing

Shut up.

View user profile

10 Re: So done with the NFL on 8/14/2017, 5:03 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Shut up.

Everybody knows what turns her on. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum